• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gountlet Part 3 : Doffy vs Escanor (1/0/0)

Oh wait, I thought he blocked DJ with a haki coated leg. I might've been misremembering then.
Doffy's leg hair is light armor for sure
Anyway any hit could be lethal since sunshine negates regen/Healing
Also idk the skill lvl of Doffy but Escanor could contend with threats to Excalibur wielders AKA comp greatswordmasters that possessed the swords
He also countered multiple attacks From Ludo while barehanded he also would be bloodlusted which counters Doffy’s Strategy
His passive mid morning Heat scales already higher than the Resistance of Gil which resisted his full countered lightning And resist his body getting coated with it

Last edited:
With their current stats? Doffy's dura scales higher than 119 gigatons. It's less than an x2 difference and that's not considering Doffy thinks Luffy's attacks "tickle", instead of just tanking them.
So no, he's surviving A LOT more than "a hit". He took a Gear 4 two-handed blow and walked it off to then awaken. He tanked several G4 hits, and G4 scales to 258 gigs.

Almost convenient tbh.

He didn't dodge Sanji's diable jambe. He endured it via haki, an DJ>Luffy's resistance>Steel vaporization

Escanor starts with The one. There's no "blitz" because speed is equalized. And Doffy has kenbunshoku, he won't just take a hit.
The One ain’t his peak he can Go The One ultimate if Bloodlusted also he can Amp himself passively with Rhitta that reinforce his stats passively by absorbing his own Heat output

So there's like 8 different heat metas and no scans
The current accepted is on the profiles And in my Pots CRT too we were told to argue for it And that it has not to be stated in profile (we wanted to give a température at the beginning Just like for the Resistance to Cold for Purgatory survivors but it’s apparently not ok to

As for the « 8 different metas » no the lightning one is the base of the meta then we can argue for it being Far higher using the amps And arguing for them Base Meli/Gil/Hendrikson etc… scale to the 5xlightning heat as a lowball The strike hit them mid air and for seconds look at Meli’s profile
We can argue for FC amping Heat too i adressed it earlier And Gil being able to tank it (It would be a 3x amp)
Escanor’s Passive heat while at mid morning And From a 20m distance is just far higher than 150k degrees
And even without using the FC it’s far higher than 5200 kelvins

Anyway we should focus on other versus Escanor is getting upgraded very soon
By Asura is finishing the Scaling Chain Goatscanor would’ve won anyway using Horny energy

The magma fruit was able to char a metal sword but it couldn't even burn a guy using the sword
Seems like a lot of contradictions

I’ll Go to sleep thinking about Doffy tying Meli up

Last edited:
To the OP fans here

Doflamingo has a 6-C key that is him without devil fruit or Haki

is that usable? Because all his offensive "hax" is via devil fruit and half of his defensive hax is via Haki

The Lightning heat scaling has been accepted Escanor was going to burn Gil Ban Howzer etc… to death passively in his morning form at like 20 m the heat scaling will be upgraded too very soon i think So it probably will be more than that
Aight. If the lightning scale is being accepted then I'll assume it makes sense.
Anyway, the heat scaling seems to be getting upgraded with escanor being 6-B so it won't count for this anyway.
The heat scale for OP goes 28K°C<Skypiea Zoro<Akainu's radiating heat<Luffy's body<Sanji's DJ<Doflamingo's resistance<Doffy with Haki

Isn’t it contradicted by a magma fruit being able to melt them to death btw?
Yes and no.
Akainu vaporizing steel in a heartbeat was done via radiating heat, not direct contact. There was a bit of distance and the sheer heat surrounding his actual body made the sword no-sword. There's no true scale to Akainu's DIRECT heat just yet other than it being able to effortlessly punch a hole straight through WB's body. Also WB's Bisento didn't melt like regular steel due to WB's haki (since we know he was using it but it wasn't visible- hence why Aokiji had to dodge it)
Once you get that Continental upgrade (Sorry again if i disturbed your plans i wasn’t aware about the situation) maybe we’ll be able to make new vs
NNT getting 6A? I'm missing out on things huh
Anyway any hit could be lethal since sunshine negates regen/Healing
Doffy doesn't have regen. He only does patchwork via internal strings. He's not a natural healer, he uses strings to basically fix his internal organs actively, so nothing to neg there unless sunshine negates Doffy's devil fruit altogether.
Also idk the skill lvl of Doffy but Escanor could contend with threats to Excalibur wielders AKA comp greatswordmasters that possessed the swords
Close range? He can keep up with Luffy, who can keep up with Rokushiki users and is.. Well- Luffy. Read his intelligence section and the justifications for his reactive evolution. The dude's nuts, and Doflamingo still held his own.
There's also the factor of Kenbunshoku. Doflamingo's got the precog/danger sense advantage so blitzing him is harder than it would be otherwise.

I know Escanor is getting upgraded tier wise but can we stick to the 6-C for the sake of this debate? If his upgrade is done then we might as well pass this one.

Yes and no.
Akainu vaporizing steel in a heartbeat was done via radiating heat, not direct contact. There was a bit of distance and the sheer heat surrounding his actual body made the sword no-sword. There's no true scale to Akainu's DIRECT heat just yet other than it being able to effortlessly punch a hole straight through WB's body. Also WB's Bisento didn't melt like regular steel due to WB's haki (since we know he was using it but it wasn't visible- hence why Aokiji had to dodge it)
Okay so based on your scaling Escanor passive Heat is higher than the heat Resistance of OP characters

NNT getting 6A? I'm missing out on things huh
At least Large Country lvl And maybe a Multicontinental or Continental feat via Horny Escanor (Other calcs that were deemed as outliers will be more usable too)

Doffy doesn't have regen. He only does patchwork via internal strings. He's not a natural healer, he uses strings to basically fix his internal organs actively, so nothing to neg there unless sunshine negates Doffy's devil fruit altogether.
Mhhh Escanor’s heat is considered as Power Null it’s accepted by Mitch currently idk if it would negate his inside threads

Close range? He can keep up with Luffy, who can keep up with Rokushiki users and is.. Well- Luffy. Read his intelligence section and the justifications for his reactive evolution. The dude's nuts, and Doflamingo still held his own.
There's also the factor of Kenbunshoku. Doflamingo's got the precog/danger sense advantage so blitzing him is harder than it would be otherwise.
Escanor’s Radiations And AOE would be hard to dodge even with a precog Escanor would Empower himself basically having his stats And Heat raising every seconds
I know Escanor is getting upgraded tier wise but can we stick to the 6-C for the sake of this debate? If his upgrade is done then we might as well pass this one.
Yeah we can but i think someone Here said we should’ve passed this

The heat scale for OP goes 28K°C<Skypiea Zoro<Akainu's radiating heat<Luffy's body<Sanji's DJ<Doflamingo's resistance<Doffy with Haki
None of this scale is as massive as Escanor's demonstrations. The knights' armor has been shown to be basically immune to lightning temperatures, but the mere presence of a much weaker Escanor's sun than the one used in this match causes such armors to melt. Later, after Escanor became even stronger, his sun was obliterated by Estarossa's darkness, but after becoming even stronger, Escanor's heat simply erased the darkness as if it were nothing.

And honestly, this is all a summary, since there is still the feat of Escanor obliterating the vampire king

None of this scale is as massive as Escanor's demonstrations. The knights' armor has been shown to be basically immune to lightning temperatures, but the mere presence of a much weaker Escanor's sun than the one used in this match causes such armors to melt. Later, after Escanor became even stronger, his sun was obliterated by Estarossa's darkness, but after becoming even stronger, Escanor's heat simply erased the darkness as if it were nothing.

And honestly, this is all a summary, since there is still the feat of Escanor obliterating the vampire king
Immune to the heat mean he can't feel the heat, so this Lightning scaling can be irrelevant to the heat scaling.

What wincon does Doflamingo have against the One and beyond?
Escanor can only use his The One mode, The One Ultimate is not allowed.
Doffy's awakening scale to 258 Gigatons wich is Higher than Escanor's Dura 200 Gigatons

They have never been stated to be immune they just could withstand it (it’s the same in the end)
Immune to the heat mean he can't feel the heat, so this Lightning scaling can be irrelevant to the heat scaling.
It’s not immunity it has never been stated and either way he would’ve gotten fried the armor doesn’t cover his entire body + Hendrikson had a tissue armour and Meli didn’t even have one
Escanor can only use his The One mode, The One Ultimate is not allowed.
Doffy's awakening scale to 258 Gigatons wich is Higher than Escanor's Dura 200 Gigatons
we can see in the OP verse page that he upscale from 119 Gigatons in AP isn’t the 258 Gigatons strictly a Durability thing with Haki ?
He doesn’t resist Escanor’s passive heat and Aura anyway

we can see in the OP verse page that he upscale from 119 Gigatons in AP isn’t the 258 Gigatons strictly a Durability thing with Haki ?
He doesn’t resist Escanor’s passive heat and Aura anyway
His awakening scale to Dressrossa Gear4th Luffy.
We currently work on His heat Resistance, he scale Above 28k C without Haki.

I've edit my comment.
28k is far below Escanor’s Passive heat from Meters (and at mid morning AKA his lowest)
The small AP difference is covered by Escanor’s empowerment and regen
Also Escanor was shown fighting people at least 3x stronger than him for extended periods (Him vs AM Meli is an exemple)

28k is far below Escanor’s Passive heat from Meters (and at mid morning AKA his lowest)
The small AP difference is covered by Escanor’s empowerment and regen
Also Escanor was shown fighting people at least 3x stronger than him for extended periods (Him vs AM Meli is an exemple)
Can you explain his heat scaling properly ? Because i can't understand that scaling above.

Can you explain his heat scaling properly ? Because i can't understand that scaling above.
The basic one is The One Escanor > Escanor close to noon > mid morning Escanor > Mid morning Escanor’s Passive Heat > Gil and co resistances = heat of lightning in mid air

Also as I said before we can argue for FC amping Heat 3x and Gil withstanding his own Heat output tripled we can also talk about close to noon Escanor and AM Meli tanking his Cruel Sun amped 3x

Last edited:
The basic one is The One Escanor > Escanor close to noon > mid morning Escanor > Mid morning Escanor’s Passive Heat > Gil and co resistances = heat of lightning in mid air
Can you give the scans of Gil got strucked by lightning in the mid air?

Okay but does that enhance his Heat resistance high enough ? If that’s not the case he won’t be able to touch Escanor or come close
Haki is the reason Sanji can withstand fire "far greater" than diable jambe. So yes. Haki is a layer of protection that's just "far higher" than his regular resistance would be.

This is not in the mid air
The first one was and the electricity was to enhance his movement not an armor it vanished anyway
The second one is not in mid air yet the lightning did not touch the floor the heat didn’t disperse
In Both cases that would scale his heat resistance

The first one was and the electricity was to enhance his movement not an armor it vanished anyway
The second one is not in mid air yet the lightning did not touch the floor the heat didn’t disperse
In Both cases that would scale his heat resistance
Are you sure Gilthunder isn't just immune to his own magic? I genuinely don't know, that's why I'm asking

Are you sure Gilthunder isn't just immune to his own magic? I genuinely don't know, that's why I'm asking
It’s not indicated at all other knights like Hendrikson have displayed similar resistances to Heat it’s in the profile

Also no one in verse is resisting his own magic iirc full counter always **** them Guila is an example

Also no one in verse is resisting his own magic iirc full counter always **** them Guila is an example
But full counter also returns it with 10x the force, right? It's not like they'd resist something ten times stronger than what they were passive adapted to handling before?

But full counter also returns it with 10x the force, right? It's not like they'd resist something ten times stronger than what they were passive adapted to handling before?
3x not 10 most of the Time They are ****** due to their output being returned in one Go yet some characters displayed Resistance to their own hits amped 10x like Percival
Some ppl get cooked like the black knight but not Gil

3x not 10 most of the Time They are ****** due to their output being returned in one Go yet some characters displayed Resistance to their own hits amped 10x like Percival
Some ppl get cooked like the black knight but not Gil
So self-magic resistance seems to be a bit inconsistent across the board-

But if Gil is directly involved in the scaling chain then it still works off him anyway

So self-magic resistance seems to be a bit inconsistent across the board-

But if Gil is directly involved in the scaling chain then it still works off him anyway
And remember how Mid morning Escanor’s passive Heat was cooking the dude From 20 metres Goatscanor wasn’t even Horny

Back