• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gountlet Part 2 : Doffy vs Retak'Ka (8/0/0)Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIdea21

He/Him
Retak'Ka searched for a power ball in a galaxy but he got lost on Planet One Piece and accidentally landed on Dressrossa, Doffy was surprised to see a spaceship and went to take a look. Doffy met with Retak'ka, Retak'ka was surprised by Doffy's presence and immediately attacked and chased him to the center of the city.

Speed was Equalized
Both in Character
Start at 15 meters

Doffy : @GodlyCharmander, @ManusiaBiasaAja, @Popted2, @SnookB ,@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @Veloxt1r0kore , @Dread, @Greatsage13th
Vs
Retak'Ka:

Katakuri Slaps Both (incon) :

Last edited:
Doffy wins due to soul manipulation and haki, and Retakka has no resistance to soul manipulation.

Doffy wins due to soul manipulation and haki, and Retakka has no resistance to soul manipulation.
Doffy have no Soul Manipulation it's his resistance.
Never mind, found out it's more self-soul manipulation. And Haki should be equalized when it is used in vs battles. So I remove my vote for Doffy.
Vote for Retak'Ka
Verse Equalized doesn't mean you can use Haki, but you have Haki so you have to learn it too used it.
Please atleast Explain the reason before Voting.
What is Doffy’s AP?
119 Gigatons
Retakka can just release a shockwave gamma that could repulse doffy. Besides, his gamma attacks would probably vaporize him on the spot.
I think Doffy have resistance to Gamma, Doffy was stabbed by Law's Gamma knife and destroyed some of his internal organs but have no significant external injuries. It's not gonna works.

Is it gamma radiation that could vaporize huge chunk of titanium alloys?
Doffy Have Heat Resistance as well, Vaporized Titanium requires a heat level of about 1500°C. Doffy's resistance to heat comes from Sanji's Diable jambe wich is > Luffy heat resistance at that moment > Akainu pasif heat that Also Vaporizing metal.

Doffy Have Heat Resistance as well, Vaporized Titanium requires a heat level of about 1500°C. Doffy's resistance to heat comes from Sanji's Diable jambe wich is > Luffy heat resistance at that moment > Akainu pasif heat that Also Vaporizing metal.
I said titanium alloys, not just plain old titanium. Besides that volcano heat < BoBoiBoy fire < futuristic space ship station metal < Boboiboy light (casual light force) < BoBoiBoy light (optical shot) < BoBoiBoy light (Maximum optical shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (solar eclipse shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (Multifold Solar Eclipse shot) < Retakka (fraction of Gamma element) < Retakka gamma (full power)

What is Doffy’s AP?
39.8 Gigatons with his regular punches and kicks, 119.2 Gigatons with Busoshoku Haki and his devil Fruit abilities and higher with his awakening.

His Black knight clone also scales to 119.2 Gigatons in AP and durability.
Large Island level and even higher

but Retak'ka is at least a large island level and even higher.
From the profiles it seems Retak'ka is upscaling to baseline High 6-C (100 Gigatons) so Doffy holds a considerable stat advantage.

Doffy have no Soul Manipulation it's his resistance.

Verse Equalized doesn't mean you can use Haki, but you have Haki so you have to learn it too used it.
Please atleast Explain the reason before Voting.

119 Gigatons

I think Doffy have resistance to Gamma, Doffy was stabbed by Law's Gamma knife and destroyed some of his internal organs but have no significant external injuries. It's not gonna works.
No, it says soul manipulation, not resistance. Please quote where it says, because I also read a thread about it, and it also says self-soul manipulation to be more accurate.

I said titanium alloys, not just plain old titanium. Besides that volcano heat < BoBoiBoy fire < futuristic space ship station metal < Boboiboy light (casual light force) < BoBoiBoy light (optical shot) < BoBoiBoy light (Maximum optical shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (solar eclipse shot) < BoBoiBoy Solar (Multifold Solar Eclipse shot) < Retakka (fraction of Gamma element) < Retakka gamma (full power)
Fair Enough, I can count your Vote then.

39.8 Gigatons with his regular punches and kicks, 119.2 Gigatons with Busoshoku Haki and his devil Fruit abilities and higher with his awakening.

From the profiles it seems Retak'ka is upscaling to baseline High 6-C (100 Gigatons) so Doffy holds a considerable stat advantage.
May I know where did you get the values from?

May I know where did you get the values from?
You can read it in the One Piece verse page

Alright, what about Hax?

Retakka gamma has multiple gamma tendrils on his body which would Be able to cut the string that would attempt to take control of him.
The strings are so small they're practically invisible to the eye, how would he know they're there or what they're attempting.

Retak'Ka Wincon via Gamma Beam and Durability Negation via electrity Manipulation
Doffy wincon via Superior AP and Body pupperty due to superior LS

On top of his general radiation and heat resistances higher than his opponent's heat by a significant margin, Doffy's range with parasite is several kilometers, he can very well dodge attacks while restraining his opponents. I am very certain Doflamingo has the versatility and power to come out on top, his kenbun, and buso should also protect inferior attacks. Just to remember, Doffy's durability is above 119 Gigatons, he considers this to be weak, and casually takes that much energy while blocking it with Buso.

So yeah, I vote for Doffy here.

On top of his general radiation and heat resistances higher than his opponent's heat by a significant margin, Doffy's range with parasite is several kilometers, he can very well dodge attacks while restraining his opponents. I am very certain Doflamingo has the versatility and power to come out on top, his kenbun, and buso should also protect inferior attacks. Just to remember, Doffy's durability is above 119 Gigatons, he considers this to be weak, and casually takes that much energy while blocking it with Buso.

So yeah, I vote for Doffy here.
Counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back