• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gountlet Part 3 : Doffy vs Escanor (1/0/0)

Enel Lightning < Luffy
Why is this? Lightning first needs to break down the insulator's in its target before the temperature starts mattering. Luffy likely wasn't feeling the heat of lightning because he's an insulator through and through.

But Enel's lightning heat < Zoro/Wyper/Sanji is more of an argument tbh. They have natural bodies and the discharge (if I recall correctly) lasted seconds.

When Enel's lightning dog caught Zoro he got bit onto for seconds, so he had to have tanked the heat as well since the discharge lasted long enough to transfer the heat over (instead of like Robin who only got a single quick zap to the robin for example)

143bb10404708c05a5554e1a73304637f5951266r1-728-1149v2_hq.jpg

You can even see smoke coming out of Zoro's body from getting basically fried. But the fact that he didn't get basically popped into a charred corpse means his body still handled that temperature even if it hurt.

Last edited:
What stop this statment to being flowery words.
Why does this become flowery word?
Every single Grace is refer to their nature, and escanor grace power literally called sunshine, all high demon can resist their own hellblaze heat but sometimes can't tank escanor or mael sunshine, and heat that they produce also contains radiation. So idk what stop it from being flowery words

Except the statement "burning everything around him to nothingness"

Every single Grace is refer to their nature, and escanor grace power literally called sunshine, all high demon can resist their own hellblaze heat but sometimes can't tank escanor or mael sunshine, and heat that they produce also contains radiation. So idk what stop it from being flowery words

it's just a figure of speech, because the person making the statement never actually stands near the sun.
But you can used Lighting heat scaling for argument.

There's a difference between saying "It's as if the sun is next to me." and, for example, Zanka No Tachi being compared to the sun yet being given the actual temperature of it as confirmation.
There's no confirmed heat for Sunshine to scale even close to the actual sun's temperature, only a statement. If we took statements at face value, Amaterasu would have the heat of a star
Prometheus would be as well for being a "sun" homie.

Is it safe to assume his heat multipliers by that much as well?
Escanor survived his own Cruel sun full countered
Full counter is able to enhance things like the Green Demon’s electricity/heat which burned him to death instantly we could argue for FC multiplying his Heat too he then could completely bypass AM Meli Resistance in The one (not even Ultimate)

So Escanor has higher AP has passive Amp with Rhitta has danmaku to destroy the threads what about skills is Doffy skilled enough ?

Btw Escanor is currently having upgrades going idk if y’all want to put this in profiles but it will be outdated in a few days or a week once By Asura is finished with the scaling

This is what I said about lightning btw

If Escanor is getting revised, we should just wait, do the round 4 of doffy if anything
He is getting upgraded to Large Country lvl his Heat is getting layered Power null scaling From Gawain the CRT is already out and might get Class T his range And speed too will be upgraded i think
That’s why we asked to avoid using NNT characters too much in VS

Also yeah i saw your argument sorry

Edit: Update By Asura is Focusing on the end of the Scaling chain it’ll be soon added

Don´t say sorry, I am just telling you that your argument is basically what I posted earlier, but yours is explaining it differently, mine is saying "scale to lightning" and lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun
Also wouldn’t Escanor be a perfect Counter to Doffy’s Strats ? 😹
And we have an Ocean vaporisation feat for Horny Escanor btw we asked the author about it😭😹

That's nothing. Lightning heat isn't dangerous if it's via quick strikes, but it's the current that justifies heat.
For example, you can get hit by a lightning strike and survive it. Worst case scenario is cardiac arrest if you're not built different, since it only lasts for microseconds.

Oh no, it's still about lightning's temperature for Escanor? If that gets accepted we need a skypiea heat resistance crt lmao

Seriously though- getting a lightning zoop vs standing there and enduring it for seconds are two entirely different things.
The latter justifies resistance to the heat. The former doesn't.

standing there and enduring it for seconds
Magna and Luck using a wombo combo on Vetto who endure the attack the whole time like it was nothing

But let´s drop this for now, if Escanor is getting high 6-B, he just attacks once with an AoE and call it a day

Doffy vs The One Escanor?

Nah, I don't see Doffy winning.
He won't be able to cut through Escanor or do even good damage. How is this a battle?

Even if Doffy has resistance against Escanor's heat, he ain't surviving a hit imo.
That's just too fatal making Doffy's chances of winning non-existant (which already is in the first place).

The One Escanor was fast enough to blitz the DK.
If Escanor gets close to Doffy I can see doffy shit his pants.

he ain't surviving a hit imo.
With their current stats? Doffy's dura scales higher than 119 gigatons. It's less than an x2 difference and that's not considering Doffy thinks Luffy's attacks "tickle", instead of just tanking them.
So no, he's surviving A LOT more than "a hit". He took a Gear 4 two-handed blow and walked it off to then awaken. He tanked several G4 hits, and G4 scales to 258 gigs.

It's funny that heat resistance through lightning is something that has become a common thing only now
Almost convenient tbh.

Yea.. would Doflamingo casually resist Ace's fire are Akainu's lava? Would he not evade it or stay out it's range?
He didn't dodge Sanji's diable jambe. He endured it via haki, an DJ>Luffy's resistance>Steel vaporization
Escanor starts with The one. There's no "blitz" because speed is equalized. And Doffy has kenbunshoku, he won't just take a hit.

Anyway, where does he scale to 5x hotter than the sun??
The Lightning heat scaling has been accepted Escanor was going to burn Gil Ban Howzer etc… to death passively in his morning form at like 20 m the heat scaling will be upgraded too very soon i think So it probably will be more than that

Oh no, it's still about lightning's temperature for Escanor? If that gets accepted we need a skypiea heat resistance crt lmao
Characters like Meli or Hendrikson were capable to resist natural lightnings for multiple seconds And could fight for an extended period after it’s been confirmed by the author that Destroyer type magic has the natural properties of the elements the magic is about
Not only that but Meli did resist this types of attacks even though They were amped

Seriously though- getting a lightning zoop vs standing there and enduring it for seconds are two entirely different things.
The latter justifies resistance to the heat. The former doesn't.
As i said Meli endured it for an extended period of Time while It was amped too Hendrikson too And Gil withstood his lightning being reflected at him (remember how the black knight got cooked by his lightnings while being able to produce And withstand them at first)

Doffy vs The One Escanor?

Nah, I don't see Doffy winning.
He won't be able to cut through Escanor or do even good damage. How is this a battle?

Even if Doffy has resistance against Escanor's heat, he ain't surviving a hit imo.
That's just too fatal making Doffy's chances of winning non-existant (which already is in the first place).

If Escanor gets close to Doffy I can see doffy shit his pants.
In fact Escanor amping himself with his own heat gives him even more of an AP advantage his ranged attacks And AOE too are too much And he’ll upscale From the already accepted layered Power Null of Gawain (Which is far weaker than BOS Escanor)

Back