• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gountlet Part 3 : Doffy vs Escanor (1/0/0)

And remember how Mid morning Escanor’s passive Heat was cooking the dude From 20 metres
I mean to be fair- "cooking" isn't new. Remember how Zoro's body tanks lightning temp and Luffy scales (even if indirectly) but was literally getting cooked in the Hell level of impel down even without touching the source of the heat?
So we do have that level of passive heat roasting resistant characters in OP
Goatscanor wasn’t even Horny
WHAT IS IT WITH HORNY ESCANOR
ELABORATE

I mean to be fair- "cooking" isn't new. Remember how Zoro's body tanks lightning temp and Luffy scales (even if indirectly) but was literally getting cooked in the Hell level of impel down even without touching the source of the heat?
The lightning scaling i saw for OP was for Sanji Tanking the lightning while on the floor and Zoro wasn’t going to die in a short period of Time iirc Gil tanked it mid air And amped 3x
So we do have that level of passive heat roasting resistant characters in OP
Enough to survive 28k degrees going by what your comrade said not 30k x 3 for the weakest version of Escanor
Close to noon Escanor survived his cruel sun x3 reflected by the perfect cube And was unphazed

WHAT IS IT WITH HORNY ESCANOR
ELABORATE
Oh… man… You dont Wanna provoke the anger of Horny Escanor (Basically an additional épisode/Chapter where he was going to evaporate the sea due to Merlin’s bikini)
Ps: Idk if we can Call it a bikini it’s basically her taking water inversing the reflexion of light to make it less transparent

The lightning scaling i saw for OP was for Sanji Tanking the lightning while on the floor and Zoro wasn’t going to die in a short period
Horizental lightning, and focused currents that lasted for seconds. That's enough to transfer the heat and it still didn't roast their bodies. That's heat resistance.
Gil tanked it mid air And amped 3x
Zoro/Killer both tanked Indra mid-air in such a large amount their their bodies were smaller than the lightning itself. I'd say it evens out, considering both got back up immidiately and neither used haki. Also Gan Fall in skypiea took lightning mid-air as well iirc.

Enough to survive 28k degrees going by what your comrade said not 30k x 3 for the weakest version of Escanor
Yes- enough to survive it pre timeskip when they were dozens of times weaker.. Haki makes resistance far higher (Sanji himself said so when creating blue flames) It basically goes 28K<Pre-TS Straw hats<Pre-TS Marineford Luffy<Post-TS Luffy<Sanji's own fire<Doflamingo's leg hair< Haki'd up Mingo

While there aren't any quantifiable means of figuring out how much more resistant they got, there is the argument that the author's initial intent was ten times. (Like Zoro's attacks all increasing tenfold post-ts to show his strength)
Either way- With Doffy's natural body being so much over pre-TS Zoro, let alone his haki being accounted for- I'd say he won't be struggling to survive. Don't forget he can also make clones of himself that are about just as strong and can jump Escanor that way.

(Basically an additional épisode/Chapter where he was going to evaporate the sea due to Merlin’s bikini)
Bro is motivated
I think I remember that chapter now that you mentioned it.

The first one was and the electricity was to enhance his movement not an armor it vanished anyway
The second one is not in mid air yet the lightning did not touch the floor the heat didn’t disperse
In Both cases that would scale his heat resistance
The first one He cover himself with lightning, yet he control that lightning to attacked Meliodas.
The second one The lightning hit the ground before it was reflected by Meliodas, 3x stronger doesn't have a definite value.
It’s not indicated at all other knights like Hendrikson have displayed similar resistances to Heat it’s in the profile

Also no one in verse is resisting his own magic iirc full counter always **** them Guila is an example
Did you have a proof that Gil got affected by Lightning? whether it's natural or magic, because I think he's immune to lightning.

Horizental lightning, and focused currents that lasted for seconds. That's enough to transfer the heat and it still didn't roast their bodies. That's heat resistance.
Send It here Then

Zoro/Killer both tanked Indra mid-air in such a large amount their their bodies were smaller than the lightning itself. I'd say it evens out, considering both got back up immidiately and neither used haki. Also Gan Fall in skypiea took lightning mid-air as well iirc.
Send it And make a CRT too

Yes- enough to survive it pre timeskip when they were dozens of times weaker.. Haki makes resistance far higher (Sanji himself said so when creating blue flames) It basically goes 28K<Pre-TS Straw hats<Pre-TS Marineford Luffy<Post-TS Luffy<Sanji's own fire<Doflamingo's leg hair< Haki'd up Mingo
Doflamingo’s leg hair got me ngl 😭😹
While there aren't any quantifiable means of figuring out how much more resistant they got, there is the argument that the author's initial intent was ten times. (Like Zoro's attacks all increasing tenfold post-ts to show his strength)
Either way- With Doffy's natural body being so much over pre-TS Zoro, let alone his haki being accounted for- I'd say he won't be struggling to survive. Don't forget he can also make clones of himself that are about just as strong and can jump Escanor that way.
This non quantifiable Resistance Would be below the 3x heat resistance to lightning anyway that Would represent Something close to 90k degrees
Close to noon Escanor survived His Cruel sun amped 3x Which could Go up to 270k degrees The One is higher

Bro is motivated
I think I remember that chapter now that you mentioned it.
Hell yeah my man was almost as hard as me when i see Meli

On a less humouristic note We should leave this debate Here due to the upgrades as someone said here It doesn’t make sense to just throw arguments for them to be magically debunked by the upgrade in a week
4kota characters will be better to debate i think

My opinion on Both Heat scalings won’t change a non quantifiable Heat Resistance won’t defend against a quantifiable much higher one and Escanor constant evolution will be a problem too In the context of a Bloodlusted match the Nature of Sunshine will be a problem too And that’s not even taking everything into account

Send It here Then

Send it And make a CRT too
Somebody aleady did. It's being dicussed there. You can find the Zoro heat tanking feat there as well.

On a less humouristic note We should leave this debate Here due to the upgrades as someone said here It doesn’t make sense to just throw arguments for them to be magically debunked by the upgrade in a week
Agreed. It's basically pointless- this match can be skipped

The first one He cover himself with lightning, yet he control that lightning to attacked Meliodas.
The lightning He coat his body in is to enhance his movements the lightning he use to attack come straight from a cloud It Can be used for Heat Resistance
The second one The lightning hit the ground before it was reflected by Meliodas,
Meli reflected it before it touched him
3x stronger doesn't have a definite value.
I already adressed how Heat has aready been enhanced too by the Full Counter Using the Dark knight as an example

Did you have a proof that Gil got affected by Lightning? whether it's natural or magic, because I think he's immune to lightning.
You are assuming he is and abording something entirely New to the argument could you explain how he wouldn’t be multiple characters have demonstrated the ability to tank their attacks it Would Just scale his resistance There is absolutely no contradiction to it other characters similar to Gil have shown resistance to it too There is no indication about them being immune to their magic Escanor can be used ad an example he resist his Heat up to a certain point where he consume himself (BTW it ain’t his magic he provoke a natural lightning And can shape it his magic isn’t about creating it from nowhere)

Why is mingo's Heat resistance higher? One can be stronger but have as much resistance? Is it not NLF?

Also Escanor tanked his own attack from his sacred treasure before he went into his near noon transformation. That cut estarossa deflected didn't cut Escanor in half.

Why is mingo's Heat resistance higher? One can be stronger but have as much resistance? Is it not NLF?
Did you really know what NLF really is?
Also Escanor tanked his own attack from his sacred treasure before he went into his near noon transformation. That cut estarossa deflected didn't cut Escanor in half
I don't really considered that as tanked anyway if you refering to Esta Full Counter, Man was bleeding and Also He can tank his own attack of course Escanor Isn't Glasscanon.

Back