• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Strange upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary

Well, I think Classic Dr. Strange page is not being fair with him. Well I'll just make a list of the things I think are wrong:

Durability
This is what immediately calls upon my attention. He is with only Street level physical durability. But we know he is better than that, as we can se when he tanks blows from the Mindless Ones. You know, even Hulk has trouble with these guys.

There is also when he survives a planetary Destruction caused by Mordo.

I think it would be enought to put him with at least Planet level physical durability

Speed
Well, the speed is quite good, but I think it can be better.

As we can see here, Strange travelede to a dimension without time, and was still capable of moving and even fighting inside of it.

So, knowing S = D/T, if there is no time (T=0), the formula cannot be applied, wich qualifies Immensurable speed.

This speed is also qualified to him 'cause he is at least a being with 12 dimensions, which means he is into a far higher dimensional level of the multiverse.

Attack potency
I have a sca that, although is in portuguese, says that Strange, using a insignificant amount of magic, maneged to defeat some imps coming from the 12th dimension (you can translate it for yourselves, if you want to). This would put his attack potency with at least High Complex Multiverse level.

I also have some others things to point, but for now it is enough. I'll wait for a repply about the page's actual stats.

12-dimensional Strange sounds suuuuuuuuper inconsistent

Strange isn't 12D nor Infinite-D.

Strange threatening Beyonder is inconsistent. TLT was Tier 2 in the 70s.

His 5-B Durability feat is with barriers.

The 12th Dimensional Imps thing happens off-screen and is a statement.

Marvel has only one canon across its whole multiverse. Since the living tribunal is a multiversal entity. He can't be multiversal now but not then unless he got a canonical boost of some sort.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Tribunal_Classic.jpg

Classic Tribunal embodimes multiverse

FantasticEvidence1.jpg

Classic multiverse is High 1-B

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3535384-drstrangeowninglt.jpg

Strange fights off tribunal

Strange could also see the true form of Pre-Retcon Beyonder, which I think should be something.

And 5-B resistence feats from Strange that I pointed up there aren't with his shields.

And nobody mentioned the speed I also pointede up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back