• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The alternate universe Wanda can't use Scarlet Witch's full power, it's simple as that. Since she can't use Scarlet Witch's full power because of the body, she is weaker. Same applies for Strange. It's a dead and rotten body. Though you have a point about being amped by the Darkhold, despite being inconsistent since Sinister Strange had the Darkhold since... years? And still somewhat comparable to our Strange.

It can't use the Scarlet Witch's full power because it hasn't been through the same experiences

There's no otherwise additional context regarding the dreamwalking spell

In what way is it a headcanon? I can say the same thing about your idea because nothing really supports it

Plus its contradicted by dreamwalking Strange overpowering Wanda for some time yet he could only somewhat match her in his main body

But what evidence hints that they're somehow weaker while possessing other bodies?

But what evidence hints that they're somehow weaker while possessing other bodies?
Mf read the link I just posted for ***** sake, it's not that hard.
"We decided that the limitation is that she's not in her body," Olsen revealed. "She's in a less-oiled version of her body. So it's not capable of doing as much as our universe's Wanda could do, because it's more about using the body like a not-so-tuned-up car. I wanted it to be easier, but it was amazing to get to have those moments."

Also Captain Carter might be able to have a new key for this because of her jetpack and years, if not decades, of experience as a superhero while Mordo definitely needs a Sorcerer Supreme one. Besides that I don’t think there’s much needed for the Illuminati besides using them with the logic for Good Strange being comparable to [linked Doctor Strange] as feats for both people involved and themselves.

Also Captain Carter might be able to have a new key for this because of her jetpack and years, if not decades, of experience as a superhero while Mordo definitely needs a Sorcerer Supreme one. Besides that I don’t think there’s much needed for the Illuminati besides using them with the logic for Good Strange being comparable to [linked Doctor Strange] as feats for both people involved and themselves.
I don’t think Captain Carter in MoM is the same Captain Carter from what if. 838 Mordo is also featless, and the only thing he did was get clowned on in cqc by a magicless strange. Imho the only new characters that deserve profiles are Chavez, Gargantos, and maaaaybe sinister strange.

I don’t think Captain Carter in MoM is the same Captain Carter from what if. 838 Mordo is also featless, and the only thing he did was get clowned on in cqc by a magicless strange. Imho the only new characters that deserve profiles are Chavez, Gargantos, and maaaaybe sinister strange.
Blackbolt can get a new key though since he does have a calc that's about it

Well even if she's not she still has the same origin story and they scale, so a "what if" and an "Earth-838" key would still work. Not referring to profiles for either though now that you mention it Mordo indeed doesn't deserve a key because, well, what you said. Imagine the Sorcerer Supreme attempt to execute a sorcerer that has their magic sealed and only succeed in freeing them. Embarrassing

images

Okay thinking about it NED IS IMPRESSIVE AS HELL, think about it Chavez was training her ass off at the end of the film trying to even open a portal anywhere with the sling ring and Ned over the course of 1 NIGHT was able to open up multiple portals even one to the mirror dimension.

Dude is lowkey cracked

Sinister Strange should get one, he still had an extended duel with Main Strange and put him in serious difficulties

Also, Mr Fantastic should have a profile with his feat being played by John Krasinski

Last edited:
Back