• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange vs Pegasus Seiya (GRACE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! Yo! Yo! Everyone has been talking about someone doing this fight for a long goddamn time already! Yet no one has done it as of right now, like what what the hell?! Anyways, I have done this fight in Comic Vine, and everyone says Strange lol stomps Seiya over there. Even in Outskirts Battledome, Strange lol stomps Seiya over there. Now, let's see what VS Battles Wiki has to say regarding to this fight over here!

6801219-2092069-strangetastic i

vs.

6801222-maxresdefault (6)

Rules:

1. This is Strange at his strongest from Earth-616 Marvel Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Seiya at this strongest from Original Saint Seiya without any injuries.
  2. Strange in prime, is Classic, wears Ring of Full Power, Gauntlet of Strange, Magic Amulet, Ring of the Ancient One, Sash, Cloak of Levitation, Eye of Zartra, Eye of Agamotto & Orb of Agamotto, has Yggdrasil Power, Hands of the Dead, Atlantean Dreamwave, Book of Demonicus, Book of Eibon, Wand of Watoomb, Book of the Vishanti, Wooden Staff, Brazier of Bom'Galiath, Tome of Oshtur, Scrolls of Watoomb, Crystal of Kadavus, Cauldron of the Cosmos, Oculus Oroboros, Gaea Shard, Hand of the Vishanti, Jewel of Transhypnosis, Kartkuthi, Iris of the All-Seeing Oracle, Oracle of Agamotto, Orb of Snnnr, Scroll of Eternity, Sword of the Ultimate Shadow, Star of Capistan, Purple Gem, Staff of Dravid, Talisman of Abraxas, Wands of Satannish, Diary of Kenneth Ward, Two Gems That Are One, Two Mirrors, First Tarot Deck, Book of the Darkhold, Dragonfang, Soul Gem, Time Gem, Mind Gem, Scalpel of Strange & Mystic Ruby Crystals, drank Zom, Serum of the Seraphim & Otkid's Elixir, and merged with Arioch, Death & Eternity.
  3. Seiya in prime, dons Pegasus God Cloth, absorbs & burns Cosmo to limit, and unlocks Ninth Sense.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back allowed.
6801270-sanctum sanctorum from strange tales vol 1 117

Anywhere in Sanctum Sanctorum, now let the death battle between the Sorcerer Supreme and the Slayer of Gods begin!

Sorcerer Supreme: 4 (M3X, TheUpgradeManHaHaxD, Hykuu, Jasonsith)

Slayer of Gods: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (EmperorRorepme, Ionliosite, M3X, TheUpgradeManHaHaxD, AstralKing7, Darkmage2015, Milly Rocking Bandit)

Seiya cannot do anything to siginificantly harm Strange except Miracles which aren't even listed on his page.

Strange has an AP advantage.

Though Low-Godly Regen is useless because Seiya can affect souls, Strange should have enough soul resistence to shrug off attacks though.

Strange has many hax which may work.

Honestly not seeing much Seiya can do here I think it's a stomp.

Athena's Ichor is Causality Reversal so it may reverse Seiya's deaths although this is debatable making this inconclusive.

EmperorRorepme said:
Seiya cannot do anything to siginificantly harm Strange except Miracles which aren't even listed on his page.
Strange has an AP advantage.

Though Low-Godly Regen is useless because Seiya can affect souls, Strange should have enough soul resistence to shrug off attacks though.

Strange has many hax which may work.

Honestly not seeing much Seiya can do here I think it's a stomp.

Athena's Ichor is Causality Reversal so it may reverse Seiya's deaths although this is debatable making this inconclusive.
Inconclusive: 1

Wait Seiya in his prime is the one that fought Apollo I thought where he reached even the 9th sense of god hood

If that's the case Seiya may have the AP advantage because Apollo is insanely above Athena and destroys universes with words. So that may correlate to his soul manipulation which gives him a wincon. Problem now is other hax that can incap.

JohnCenaNation said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Wait until i give 8th sense seiya low-godly regen when i reach hades arc with revisions
How is your revisions going so far?
I feel i shouldn't answer that to the full extent that i would like too because it wouldn't be anything positive...

but the verse is so neglected entirely, and there is only 1 staff member who Antsvamia trust to give input on the verse.. and usually he is away, busy... or doesn't really look at the threads... Antsvamia also said on a different thread that he appears to be getting bored, or tired of the verse...

JohnCenaNation said:
Wait until i give 8th sense seiya low-godly regen when i reach hades arc with revisions
How is your revisions going so far?
I feel i shouldn't answer that to the full extent that i would like too because it wouldn't be anything positive...
but the verse is so neglected entirely, and there is only 1 staff member who Antsvamia trust to give input on the verse.. and usually he is away, busy... or doesn't really look at the threads... Antsvamia also said on a different thread that he appears to be getting bored, or tired of the verse...
As for the battle itself, who do you vote for?

For right now, I am going to vote for Doctor Strange due to hax with the way the profiles currently are, or inconclusive.

AstralKing7 said:
Wait Seiya in his prime is the one that fought Apollo I thought where he reached even the 9th sense of god hood
Oh wait, I forgot about you buddy, you haven't voted yet! Who do you vote for?

I noticed that there are two people who voted for both Strange and Inconclusive. So do I make it count for both sections? Eh whatever.

Can we please have one more vote for inconclusive so that we can be dealt with this thread already?! Sorry for being anxious, but I want to get started on making another battle thread as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back