• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
I APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING

4-B Doom with an 0.166666667 hours of prep (tell me if this needs to be lowered or raised), High 4-C Rimuru

I am half-expecting this to be a stomp but speed is equal

Doctor Doom: 0

Rimuru Tempest: 0

But that just leaves a Doom with no way of putting down Rimuru.

Just use 4-B Doom.

You would have to take all the genres into account so there would be those Romance and Slice of life ones where no/minor combat happens.

I shit you not, Prom said that Doom could just go back in time and plot hax himself to victory.

I doubt he's gonna pull that out with this little prep, that's a specific invention.

I'm assuming this is Power Cosmic Doom. He has Precog better than Rimuru's thanks to the Silver Surfer's abilities, on top of all his regular abilities, some really effective Information Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and a number of good resistances, including to Matter, Mind, and Soul Manipulation, on top of Power Null.

At this stage, it doesn't look like Rimuru has his most haxed abilities, while Doom has access to a wealth of options, and Rimuru's not so strong that Doom can't drain him with the basic Cosmic Power Siphon Harness. Doom can't kill Rimuru under normal circumstances, but he can BFR him, seal him, probably erase him with Information Manipulation, and absorb his powers.

Rimuru's ability as of his key are: Everything except acausality, info manip, black hole creation, conceptual manip, void manip, life manip and statistic reduction.

Along with resistance to void manip, causality manip and precog.

OpMasada said:
Rimuru's ability as of his key are: Everything except acausality, info manip, black hole creation, conceptual manip, void manip, life manip and statistic reduction.
Along with resistance to void manip, causality manip and precog.
But i think he can adapt to get that resistance because EOS Rimuru is just have a greater Turn Null energy than pre eos

Not like any of those resistances would change the verdict here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back