• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when Doom decides to Paradox Reinhard by killing him from before he met Mercurius? In fact, why not kill Mercurius along with him for good measure?

Reinhard uses his lance all the time, actually. He just chooses to not throw it. Its not OOC to him to use the lance.

Doom can certainly time paradox Reinhard, he is fond of doing that against stronger opponents.

He could also transmute Reinhard into energy, or drain Reinhard's power, which would work as he can absorb the power of Tier 2 people, or switch his soul with Reinhard's, or throw Reinhard 1 billion years into the past or into another universe, etc etc.

For once, killing Mercurius want even do anything. By definition Reinhard is tied to the "true" Mercurius, not the sensory. So killing Mercu won't do shit to his Apoptosis nature. (dis but naught to satisfy DMUA response, i do know it's not applicable in a versus thread)

Considering that range = Gladsheimr popping out

What stops Gladsheimr from soulsucking Doom?

In anyway, it really depends on range. Close Range means Reinhard gets out spear. Far away means Reinhard gets out Gladsheimr

>Kill mercurius

I know you didn't just say doom can kill an outerversal being right?

Also i am inclined to agree with others Zensum that time travel doesn't seem to be in character without prep for doom unless i am shown evidence to the contrary.

Celestial Pegasus said:
>Kill mercurius

I know you didn't just say doom can kill an outerversal being right?

Also i am inclined to agree with others Zensum that time travel doesn't seem to be in character without prep for doom unless i am shown evidence to the contrary.
He probably thought of the Sensory one who is 3-D in a sense

Transmutating Reinhard into energy will trigger his Regen

Once Reinhard realizes Doom can in fact battle with him, he will go all out. Just saying.

I don't remember any feat of them being transmutated...

The only thing close to that would be Rusalka sucking Shirou Yusa soul only for the dude later to force himself again...but that's not even transmutation

I actually wonder if Doom can do anything against this and this

I'm not saying he resists it.

I'm saying that converting him into pure energy will trigger his regen and allow him to create/regen the body.

You don't form a new body, you reform your body.

Also Gladesheimr isn't applicable here no from absolutely nothing to "From a soul"

Gargoyle One said:
You don't form a new body, you reform your body.

Also Gladesheimr isn't applicable here no from absolutely nothing to "From a soul"
Reinhard can recreate the Legion after EE. Low-Godly Regen, but Gladsheimr upgrades that to Mid-Godly of higher levels (ALRF, correct me, but Gladsheimr could bring Schreiber back from contact with Machina's Briah.)

I know you need to have concept manip to hurt Reinhard but isnt that the same for the entire LDO?

IIRC, Wolfgang only gets his legs concepted but they do regenerate back

@DMUA its not OOC he launches its full properties of the gate is OOC not him bringing LLT in his hand like...all the damn time. The passive mind hax and soul hax still exist regardless if he launches it or not. And yes alrfy wolfie used machina's fist as a spring board while he was in MVS but still regen back.

Welp i'll go with rein for space's reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back