• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go with inconclusive since both can 1-shot the other in a way that the other cannot counter

Doom can go back in time and paradox him

Reinhardt can use his spear or Machina's Super Duper One Punch FistingTM

really idk if Doom can time travel before Reinhardt can one shot, so my vote is inconclusive

Shouldn't this time travel depend on the battlefield. I mean if the battlefield is in doom world then even if he time travel quadrillion time, he won't find reinhard anywhere right?

Doom's self time travel isn't in charcter as it was done once and not used in any of the battles where he had it or anywhere else. It was also done via pressing armour tech not will. His other feats relating to time travel require various types of time machines and prep. Safe to say this wont come up in a fight that doesnt include prep

Not a vote btw

Wow so Doctor Doom is now the new BB huh? I can't say I'm not disappointed. Imma wait for ALRF to give more input but I'm leaning on Reinhard for now. Not a vote tho.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wow so Doctor Doom is now the new BB huh? I can't say I'm not disappointed. Imma wait for ALRF to give more input but I'm leaning on Reinhard for now. Not a vote tho.
Would you wanna make BB vs DD? Btw, Not voting and if I'm voted, retract that since there are arguments on both sides.

Doom can time travel at the press of a button, and it is in-fact in character for him to do so when it is advantageous, he's done it dozens of times.

Or he could fling Reinhard 65 million years into the past.

Doesnt reinhard have at his disposal all the souls or whatever in his castle?

My vote was a joke, dont count it, btw.

he has and it turns to skeleton mobile thing...don't think it helps much but...just throwing it out there

Matthew Schroeder said:
Doom can time travel at the press of a butto, and it is in-fact in character for him to do so when it is advantageous, he's done it dozens of times.

Or he could fling Reinhard 65 million years into the past.
Post 3 instances of him time traveling in this same manner in battle without prep

@Matt the first instance is the only one that fits criteria and I've only seen this once. Second 2 instances was a device gained by him and reed in a one off event and was destroyed afterwards. I'm only really discussing time travel but on the topic. Time stop scans are via machine prep and not even doom in that suit . Time cube is a one off only ever used in 2 issues. Even time BFR used in same instance was only used once via magic and only when he had absolutely had too. Hardly standard equipment or in character as he has countless battles and years of history without resorting to any of these. With prep tho I can see most of this being viable

So?

Your entire argument boils to "He doesn't use it under every single fight so it doesn't count". Our profile covers Doom over all his story, and we list every equipment he has ever used. And adctually no, Time Cube and Time Travel and Time Stop abilities are activated through his suit. Please don't start this whole "Muh inconsistent comics" fallacy.

Case in point, in literally any Kakashi thread the response will immediately be "Kakashi uses Kamui gg" despite being the most out-of-character thing ever.

Doom using time abilities is very consistent considering how big his story is.

@Matt my argument is he's litterally used them once and they were never seen again. All your scans lack heavy context. It would be like giving batman the mobius chair as standard equipment...etc I litterally just told u time stop is prep he actually needed Thor for it and it wasn't even him. He has one concrete use of time travel without visible prep and it wasn't even used for battle. I'm not even arguing inconsistency here.

You can't seriously be comparing this to Kakashi and ability actually has present for more then 2 chapters, used in various ways and not due to some one off thing. But back to topic saying lol he can use time travel without prep in standard battles without this being the case is dishonest

>Literally used them once

Clearly not true given the abundance of time feats he has.

The Batman comparison is a fallacious strawman. A better comparison would be to say God Emperor Doom is his standard way.

>He can't use temporal abilities in combat

Lol that's just u saying it. He has many examples only a few of which are posted there.

Wait......

What can Reinhard really do here?

Go completely OOC and mindhax Doom?

It's in character for him to take out the spear.

It's in character for him to open up the fight with Gladsheimr (something he showed in Interview)

That assumes that Doom decides to go CQC.

Which he has literally no reason to.

Doom starting with CGC is out of character. It is much more in character for him to analyze the opponent, use technology and magic, doombots, etc. Perform strategic retreats so he can craft tech specifically-designed to beat his opponent, and return with it and stomp them.

@Matt >Clearly not true given the abundance of time feats he has.

Yes the device he used was used once. Abudance of time feats with prep is irrelivant to the convo.

>The Batman comparison is a fallacious strawman. A better comparison would be to say God Emperor Doom is his standard way.

Batman has used the mobious chair for at least 4-5 full issues. Doom used the device in a panel in one issue. Thats what im saying.

>Lol that's just u saying it. He has many examples only a few of which are posted there.

Post 3 time traveling (my original point) in standard combat with no prep as this is the 5B key. Every scan you posted involved one off prep or was missing context. Hardly standard equipment.

Sending Reinhard through time won't end this battle. OP says battle ends through death or KO.

Nonetheless, my vote goes to Reinhard. If one of the possibilities is that Doom will literally look at Reinhard's Lance, run away for a week, and try to remake it, then Reinhard will throw it as soon as he sees hesitation to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back