• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-B version for both.

Reinhard's type 8 immortality is restricted.
Victor von Doom (Earth-12131) 003
Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich render by HIT IT (revision)
Speed is equalized.

Win by death or ko.

BONUS : How would they interact with each other.

Doom: Who are you? I thought nazis are dead

Reinhard: Ho? A man with a mask to hide his face. Hmm who are you and why are you here?

Doom: I am Doctor Doom and I will unite the world to save it from ruin! I would like to know what is your purpose and name before I kill you

Reinhard: I am Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich. I have come to destroy this world and this deja vu. My love is destruction therefore the entire cosmos shall lay waste to my love~

Doom: Then we are on opposite ends it seems

Reinhard: Indeed~ *Reinhard readies lance*

(I tried and i figured this would happen)

Many DD thread now,huh? Btw, Reinhard throws his spear. Erased. The end. Reinhard shows his spear. Mindhaxed. The end.

tbh that's IF he starts with that he either CQCs or if opponent far kamehameha wave. Though...how strong is doom's mind hax?

It's ridiculously in character for him to use his basically nigh-instant time travel.

Dunno

i mean...its not instant so if his mind resistence is any weaker than meth's BS mind hax his mind will get shredded

You're implying that Reinhard will whip out the spear absolutely instantly and go CQC and Doom himself would immediately look at the spear.

From where I'm standing Doom time paradoxes Reinhard before deciding to look at the spear.

garg...he brings spear to a cqc fight like always hell just looking alone is enough cause rein didn't try to power up and it was even stated to wear down the LDO members in mind and soul (and they took meth's mind hax without my hinderence)

Doom reverse engineers Longinus and creates an improved version for himself.

And then Doom throws his spear.

What? No one said that a tactical retreat from the battlefield is forbidden, and that is very much in Doom's character.

Doom retreating? Poor Doom.

Reinhard will get mad and throw LLT.

Also, LLT is the manifestation of Mercurius' death wish, just like Reinhard. So... Yeah, LLT (even the 3-D) is created by a 1-A being.

The point is that it doesn't have 1-A power. And Doom can take him down via power steal, mental hax, time powers, reality-warping magic, etc.

Mental resistance, passive soul and mind destruction/burning/erasure via LLT and etc.

Doom is haxxed as ****, but Its useless if he is ****** before he can pull the power steal.

@garg not always iirc there were some resistence more than the mind hax itself so...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@garg not always iirc there were some resistence more than the mind hax itself so...
Yeah. For example, M2's resistance is literally infinitely better than his usage.

"he refuses to use the Longinuslanze's effect unless he is truly irritated with how poor of a fight his foes are putting up or if he truly loves the battle he's received with them."

Reinhard won't throw his spear until Doom either bores him or entertains him.

Neither are likely. Doom will probably Power Siphon him first.

He still using the lance in CQC all the time. He just refuses to throw it, not to use its passive effects.

Understood. Well, I'll stay out of this until Matt brings along those nice scans.

That is true...doesn't actually stop Reinhard from using Gladsheimr and just flank his opponent, it's after all one of his favorite tactics, and even if he focuses too much on the fight, Isaak (his son) controls Gladsheimr and deploy his army. Reinhard isn't a brute that thinks about fighting only, his a strategist too, and it's perfectly normal for him to use Gladsheimr.

Edit: RIP forget the Isaak argument, forgot this is IWKaBey Reinhard...but he still can control Gladsheimr alongside fighting with his army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back