• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Samus for SD reasoning. Doom doesn't have time manip feats in battle at base and bfr is out of character.

The original four votes were based on either inaccurate info (As Prom pointed out about the transmutation) or downplaying Dark Samus (As I pointed out) so I'm not sure they count.

@New Corruption will work on doom, its mind manip, life force manip, soul manip, tech manip, and bio manip in one. It has also worked on beings with Doom's level of Mind Manip resistance.

The issue here is that while one shot of the Shrapnel Beam might or might not kill Doom (Note it can also bypass forcefields and armor), it can sure as hell give him Phazon Fever, and as you stated, eventually Doom will realize the threat DS is, but by then, the corruption should be in full swing (He should at least start developing a few tumors and issues by merely coming across Dark Samus, much moreso if he even comes in contact with Phazon.

@Gar you can count me as voting for Dark Samus.

And before anyone points out DS loses to characters Doom beats, A>B>C logic does not include potentially different abilities that could work better on other characters. Plus, I don't think those characters have fought Dark Samus yet.

Almost every thread that had Dark Samus, prior to this one, was a hax stomp in DS's favor. Oh yeah, it should be noted that even Chozo were mind haxed by Phazon; they're a super genius race that some theorist described their IQ as being 400,000 (Don't take fanfics that literally though). But they have brains that process several times faster than the average life form of 960 G to 771 G planets respectively. And considering Metroid Prime mind haxed the totality of Tallon IV; which is theoretically 771x more impressive than mind haxing all of Earth. DS's mind hax and mind hax resistance could be potentially better than Victor's.

There's also soul manip and biology manip that Victor may not have resistance to, and force fields and armor are 100% useless here, as SD said, phases through all of that and ignores conventional durability. However, DS admittedly doesn't have an answer to Doom's Space-Time hax and BFR, so I still have to side with Doom.

As a side note, Dark Samus would be stomping Doctor Doom real hard if speed wasn't equalized.

Doom has Beaten Fiamma and Mewtwo and both would lost to DS.

Not sure if ABC is really viable here.

Just to clear up, Dooms space/time feats are with prep and he wont use mag bfr in char so votes off that are inaccurate

Alright, then on second thought. I'm switching my vote to Dark Samus for both the reasons I mentioned and SomebodyData's reasons. An think that cancels most of Doom's votes as well.

Doom has Space / Temporal feats with tech he carries with him and BFR is in character to him, he's done it multiple times and would be willing to do so to win.

@Matt Post scans of the space/time tech without prep that he uses in battle . Also of mag BFR being done multiple times in char

I have already posted it in multiple other threads and they are linked on his profile. I'm sorry if you don't read it.

I've read the profile throughly which is why I worded my first post how I did. If you have, post feats/scans of that please

Its personally think its best to avoid the usage of tools he simply used in a single issue never to be seen in the day of light again, because it honestly implies that it was a handy item in the heat of the moment instead of something he uses on the download.

If this was Doom with prep then it would honestly be a different case, but it almost amounts to nothing if this is a typical straight up encounter out in an alley way or street tbh.

Ah **** it

Voting Dark Samus for SD's reasons

IDK if my vote for Doom was counted but If it was feel free to remove it.

@Theglassman12 Not here:

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Doom: 5 (Gargoyle One, Promestein, Matthew Schroeder, Joseph619, DarkDragonMedeus)
DS: SD

Inconclusive: 0

Well, I was about to put up my opinion for this, but it seems there's no need. (Still might anyway, though.)

Let's be honest, Victor never had a chance agaisnt this guys.

He didn't had before the updates, neither after.

He had a better record of victories as a 5-B before the revisions.

Because people weren't trying to throw him against everyone they possibly could before the revisions.

Grace Period technically yesterday, before all the seemingly debunked votes. Dark Samus also now leads 12 - 3, so I think it could be added.

I might be helping to beat a dead horse here, but I do agree with SomebodyData's assessment on the matter. So, I'll lump my vote onto Dark Samus as well.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Poor Doom.
This is his fourth loses in a row since the revision....and he is currently losing against Ahriman in other thread.
Maybe if more people were voting on that instead of trying to throw him into a million other new matches, he might not be losing so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back