• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Docter Fate vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Goku kind of stomps many people if the speed is equalized cause then he can just seal there powers lmfao with the key sword.

Xeno Goku kind of stomps many people if the speed is equalized cause then he can just seal there powers lmfao with the key sword.
that doesnt mean he stomps that just mean he wins more times than not, so u voting goku?

I mean if there baseline race is human or something then they get degraded to that and then they are not a threat to xeno goku.

I mean if there baseline race is human or something then they get degraded to that and then they are not a threat to xeno goku.
ok but goku starts with sealing, and that passive stats reduce isnt even on gokus profile yet so that's not an arguement

If keysword is added. If you add things like it for other characters I don't think it will be the same case.

Yeah i just realized. Thank you for pointing it out.
Anyway, i am voting goku since he can seal and power null with keysword.

OP: Tells me that i made a stomp match, and that it’s with spite towards Goku.
Also OP: Does the exact same thing he told me but in a different way as he is actually wanting Goku to win.

Me: Visible Confusion.

Well seeing that you wrote and Goku has the Keysword lol, implying that you knew he would win with it, and that you said this is probably a stomp (Likely in Goku’s favour),

Nah, dude, your games don’t work on me, I know this was an intentional thread to make Goku win. You just act like you don’t know why you wrote that when you in fact know really well why you wrote that.
i literally only wrote that cuz i thought this was a quick stomp, and it wasn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back