• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC - Serious hax downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Yamato has passive durability negation because of its descriptions and feats, the only things going against it are Gameplay and Lady blocking it with an RPG, the former of which can easily be chocked up to game mechanics and the ladder of which has a 9-B with athletic human lifting strength blocking an attack from a weakened 6-C with Class 5 lifting strength, i don't think i need to tell you that is an outlier

I'm pretty sure Yamato has passive durability negation because of its descriptions and feats, the only things going against it are Gameplay and Lady blocking it with an RPG,
Sigh...you didn't read a single thing i've said up till now did ya? It has more than that, Dante blocks it, arkham grabs it, and it doesn't just open portals everytime the sword is swung.
the former of which can easily be chocked up to game mechanics and the ladder of which has a 9-B with athletic human lifting strength blocking an attack from a weakened 6-C with Class 5 lifting strength, i don't think i need to tell you that is an outlier
Ahhh yeah that was a tired vergil. You know, the same vergil that moments later got memed on by Arkham (Lady's father).

Sigh...you didn't read a single thing i've said up till now did ya? It has more than that, Dante blocks it, arkham grabs it, and it doesn't just open portals everytime the sword is swung.

Ahhh yeah that was a tired vergil. You know, the same vergil that moments later got memed on by Arkham (Lady's father).
Arkham is 7-B at the weakest, not tier 9 lol

Dante explicitly resists spatial manipulation, unless you want to say that Yamato's descriptions and feats are moot because some pansy ass tier 9 blocked it and a tier 7 stomped the wielder while the ladder was weaker. That is the dumbest argument I've read today.

Arkham is 7-B at the weakest, not tier 9 lol
Which is a weird tier on its own.

His 7-B justification is "fought dante as jester" yet he's never shown damaging dante. If just fighting is a justification then Lady has pulled that one off too.

And he never "damaged" Dante and Vergil he just stomped them when they were in a state where they could barely even stand on their feet with Arkham even saying "if you were in tip top condition you would've chopped me into confetti by now", so needless to say it is not a feat that would warrant him 7-B.

Dante explicitly resists spatial manipulation, unless you want to say that Yamato's descriptions and feats are moot because some pansy ass tier 9 blocked it and a tier 7 stomped the wielder while the ladder was weaker. That is the dumbest argument I've read today.
He doesnt resist spatial manip. He gets cut by Yamato all the time, he just has a sword that doesn't get cut by Yamato. That's how he's able to fight without being turned into sushi. Otherwise i'd like to see 1 single mention or feat or even implication of Dante even remotely being immune to Yamato's spatial hax.

And i was right, you do not read what i say. You literally missed half of the argument. Either read my argument from beginning to end or stop making replies on half of it.

Coming back on this is basically the same thing as others DMC threads with Earl, a endless circular debate with nothing being concluded or achieved. I will recommend just waiting for staff at this point or this thread is never going to end.

Vergil has comparable AP to Dante, no ******* shit he cuts Dante with Yamato! A 4-B resists everything the Emperor of Mankind's sword does in Warhammer(for example) but the emperor cuts the character anyway, does the emperors sword just not have that hax? Of ******* course the emperors sword still has that hax!
I can always ask lordgin to add it to this crt's OP.
Do so. The supporters of DMC will have another thing to tear to bloody pieces.

Do so. The supporters of DMC will have another thing to tear to bloody pieces.
Idk man they don't seem to be doing a good job thus far.

Vergil has comparable AP to Dante, no ******* shit he cuts Dante with Yamato! A 4-B resists everything the Emperor of Mankind's sword does in Warhammer(for example) but the emperor cuts the character anyway, does the emperors sword just not have that hax? Of ******* course the emperors sword still has that hax!
Then where does the resistance come from?

They say he resists the yamato but he gets cut by the yamato and at no moment does he ever resist getting cut. So if you say he has comparable AP therefore he gets cut then how did y'all come up with the "Dante resists spatial hax from yamato". Cus at this point is just making up resistances for literally no reason. Another term for wank.

giphy.gif

How its like to argue with Earl on a DMC thread

Idk man they don't seem to be doing a good job thus far.

Then where does the resistance come from?

They say he resists the yamato but he gets cut by the yamato and at no moment does he ever resist getting cut. So if you say he has comparable AP therefore he gets cut then how did y'all come up with the "Dante resists spatial hax from yamato". Cus at this point is just making up resistances for literally no reason. Another term for wank.
Does someone need to give you every. Mother. *******. Statement. Description. And. Feat. For. *******. Yamato. Just. To. Shut. You. Up. On. This? Oh I'm sorry, I'm talking to a ******* brick wall, it won't shut you up because "its gotta be wank!" > ******* feats in your mind.

Last edited:
Dude did you just counter argue with an entirely made up explanation?
Pretty sure mechanics of game board are universally accepted as I have explained or you are completely oblivious to them.
No need to make them up when they already exist.

Literally none of the explanations you gave are stated or even remotely implied. And there is really no progress to be done, if the fate hax is gone (the dice is destroyed he could easily just go to his destination, he doesn't need to play a game to move forward in reality.
Buddy try this kinds of stunts in competitions of board games or even in casual game and see what consequences you suffer as a player. Smfh

Dice is nothing but simple a tool to generate a random number, which if you don't generate a number your avatar literally cannot move forward any places. Inactivity of dice whether because player does play it or it getting destroyed/lost etc FREEZES the game on the spot not destroy the game smfh.

The only way to continue the game from that point on is to find another technique to generate a number or procure another dice.
Because if you don't then your avatar cannot move forward and game becomes dead untill you revive it.

And moving forward in reality is useless when you are trapped in an eternal prison of a room because you were stupid enough to not play the dice or destroy it and you cannot complete the game now.
The point stands that if the object that controls the fate is destroyed the hax is released. Simple as that. And no it's not the room that fate haxes, it's the dice.
Wrong on every lvl. The game binds you the moment you step on the board by registering your soul. You are obligated to play the game compulsorily otherwise you can rott in the room while the world outside is burned by a large statue and your "damsel in distress" girlfriend becomes a concubine to a old demon fart with delusions of Godhood, all because you were stupid enough to not play the dice or destroy it and now no number can't be generated.
"And now your fate we decide, strike us or......"
Wow incomplete quotes...... are you afraid of quoting completely..... maybe cat got your tongue , or fingers in this case....😏....letme do that for you.....

"Concerning life and death in this hell,.. "
The first phrase itself tells us its a serious game with serious consequences, not to be taken lightly.

"..., we are the ones that weave the spell,..."
Apparently I have to give out grammer lessons now, ironically when my own english is pathetic because its my 3rd language, but hey some people can have worse grammar than ya🤭🤭
"We" the first word itself gives away its plurality of the game....a word used as pronoun when referring to a group when it has multiple objects/persons in it.
Lets list off the members of the group shall we .... dice and board.....thats it...... and only 2 members but more than enough for deserve "we" as a pronoun.
They weave the spell.....so the fate hax is done in unison by dice and board.

"...if moving forward is what you intend then guiding your other self is what we recommend...."
Pretty cut and dry statement that says that moving yourself( getting out of the room) compulsorily requires guiding the avatar which requires striking the the dice to generate a number.

"....And your fate we decide, strike us, or your progress will be denied."
1st phrase:- The board and the dice togther decide your fate even before striking....
2nd phrase:- THEY ask you to strike THEM....
3rd phrase:- the consequences of of not fulfilling previous conditions will DENY your progress....

Pretty much tells you that .....
A) not playing the dice = stuck untill you play.
B) destroying the dice = stuck for eternity.

So unless it meant "strike the room, not the dice" the "it's the room that decides the fate" is completely made up, like the rest of your explanation.
So the game refers itself in plural naturally , doesn't mean you have to be idiot and start slashing the board.....even a 1st grader has enough sense to tell you that dice is supposed to be struck.
I haven't made anything up , you are the one making fool of yourself ....
Either you are really inexperienced in playing Board Games or you are just being dishonest to throw shade at DMC..... knowing you I don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know what your reasons are for this pathetic arguements.

All this drama over Yamato is laughable.
Please add the Yamato to the OP PLEASE, I am itching to kick your ass over this Earl, the waters gone over the ******* head now....I will savour each and every moment kicking your ass.

Sorry people... sorry DaReaper , Zephyros for not being active DMC members on this thread, but I have been busy IRL and busy writing my post on Dice Game.....rest of the guys have been sleeping on other side of timezone and remaining 3-4 of the guys are busy editing over a dozen DMC characters pages after the 2C DMC upgrades that just concluded few hrs ago.

When that is done.....we plan to tear this downgrade to pieces.

Weren't you the one saying dante outright stops the blade with his hand at one point
It cuts his hand, just not straight through, it stops similar to how a normal blade would stop. Here. go to 2:30 you'll see what i mean.

@DaReaperMan Still no argument from your side, just saying.

Wrong on every lvl. The game binds you the moment you step on the board by registering your soul. You are obligated to play the game compulsorily otherwise you can rott in the room while the world outside is burned by a large statue and your "damsel in distress" girlfriend becomes a concubine to a old demon fart with delusions of Godhood, all because you were stupid enough to not play the dice or destroy it and now no number can't be generated.
Stated literally never btw.

1st phrase:- The board and the dice togther decide your fate even before striking....
2nd phrase:- THEY ask you to strike THEM....
Yes dude, they ask you to strike "them", meaning the dice. And they also say "we decide your fate". Again meaning the dice. The dice is the one doing the talking as it literally talks about themselves in the first person. Not gonna go through the rest as it's just useless stuff that's missing the point entirely. And the 3rd phrase it says the progress will be denied if you do not attack it, doesn't mean if the dice is completely broken it still has the power to bind your fate.

So the game refers itself in plural naturally , doesn't mean you have to be idiot and start slashing the board.....even a 1st grader has enough sense to tell you that dice is supposed to be struck.
And this in what way debunks the "dice is the one doing the fate hax as it literally says so"? You say "refers to itself in plural therefore you have to strike the dice", you don't say dude. Hitting the dice never crossed my mind, it's the fact that the dice that says that also says it's the one who binds your fate.

And dude for the love of god stop applying Ludo King dice logic to demonic fate haxing dices.

Please add the Yamato to the OP PLEASE
You can continue arguing even when it's not in the OP. It's still something that was brought up for debate, unless the OP comes up and says "i don't wanna argue about that in my thread" you can argue just fine. Also the OP has argued about Yamato in this thread already so go ahead.

We literally see Vergil slice the hell vanguard into pieces in the beginning of DMC 3 with one stab from yamato, Dante not being sliced into pieces despite being stabbed by a bloodlusted vergil no less would imply spatial resistance, there's no reason to suggest otherwise when we see how yamato works.

Also how does yamato remotely debunk the cube's fate hax?

Pretty sure the saying the blade is a blade with spatial hax, not that it only cuts with spatial hax. If you took the spatial hax away or nullified that part of it, the blade could still cut as if it were a normal sword, because it would be.

We literally see Vergil slice the hell vanguard into pieces in the beginning of DMC 3 with one stab from yamato, Dante not being sliced into pieces despite being stabbed by a bloodlusted vergil no less would imply spatial resistance, there's no reason to suggest otherwise when we see how yamato works.
Why would he get slashed to pieces by a stab...? Also i've already said Yamato's dura neg being passive is false.

Also how does yamato remotely debunk the cube's fate hax?
To explain again how we came here hopefully for the last time. The argument was "the dice is indestructible by ppl who are affected by it because Nero couldn't cut it", and i said nero never showed any dura neg capabilities of the yamato. And we're here.

I don't think I need to state the obvious Earl. and why would Yamato's dura neg not be passive? for what plausible reason except it fits into your argument and Dante blocked it?

Because that's literally what happened right here. Earl actually make a decent argument for once because the more you argue against Yamato's hax the more I'm convinced you either didn't play the games or didn't pay attention to any of the cutscenes or lore statements.

That means' jack shit to the cube argument because the fact remains that nero couldn't do anything to the cube and was fated to play the game. Also he can use the dura neg properties since he can do the same thing Dante did to destroy the hell gate. So the point is moot here.

Stated literally never btw.
Doesn't need to be bruh , but guess what actually it is said in politer words...." your progress will be denied.."
Rest of it was colorful description from me personally if Nero doesn't succeed....I went a bit overboard there with theatrics , but still true in principle.
Yes dude, they ask you to strike "them", meaning the dice. And they also say "we decide your fate". Again meaning the dice. The dice is the one doing the talking as it literally talks about themselves in the first person. Not gonna go through the rest as it's just useless stuff that's missing the point entirely. And the 3rd phrase it says the progress will be denied if you do not attack it, doesn't mean if the dice is completely broken it still has the power to bind your fate.
They(game as a whole) ask you to strike them, but striking the board is going to do jackshit for your positive progress....you are supposed to be smart enough to strike the dice.
No the game is doing the talking.
Pretty sure singular subjects aren't supposed to address themselves by pronoun "We".... yeah they aren't, basic grammar 101, "We" is game.

Pray tell how the hell you are supposed to generate a number when the freaking dice is destroyed??
And this in what way debunks the "dice is the one doing the fate hax as it literally says so"? You say "refers to itself in plural therefore you have to strike the dice", you don't say dude. Hitting the dice never crossed my mind, it's the fact that the dice that says that also says it's the one who binds your fate.
The game as a whole is Fate Haxxing, dice is just an instrument on the board to generate random number.
Dice does not bind your fate it determines your number , chooses 1 out of 6 numbers, you can say it determines your fate of path, but never binds you.
Don't need to be a genius to figure out to hit the dice even if game refers to itself in plural since the dice is part of the game.

And dude for the love of god stop applying Ludo King dice logic to demonic fate haxing dices.
Not untill you understand how the game boards work.....you using twisted and half baked logic is leading to stonewall of the thread which I don't like, so suffer untill you learn and experience my own frustrations over you.

The more I read the more I understand you have no clue why we gave Dante Fate resistance...
Its literally same reason as Beastheads...
While BH binds the fate of ones it marks so that it can devouver them down the line...
The Dice Game binds the player from leaving the game untill he/she completes them, and destroying the dice is worst possible thing you can do to escape. Since you are destroying the single avenue of your freedom by destroying it.

Because portal creation and Judgement Cuts are special applications of spatial cuts.
Spatial Cuts don't open a portal everytime they are used....pretty much common sense.
Cutting the dimensions (which are the portals) has the exact same quote as the spatial cut: "an edge so sharp it does this". So how come you argue for 1 but not the other?

Now I know you're reaching for the stars Earl, I'm not entertaining your debate here any longer if you're gonna argue air current.

@LordGinSama you literally see him stab the demon and he gets sliced into pieces. That's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back