• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC - Serious hax downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re the one who brought it up for no reason so don’t blame that on me.
I just said "i wish AKM had been there" i didn't start the discussion on it.

Earl you’re just proving my point even more. Nothing about this is helping your case when you just proved my point on my question for AKM.
The point is your examples of "plenty of others got this" are kinda whack cus those examples never relied on "different laws" as an argument. You need "causality" specifically when you're relying on different laws, not on "outside the flow of time".

I did not say the humans, I said the demons.

Thanks AKM, wish you'd had been there for the other threads where it was accepted. And the one that was closed by Glass.

Yes you did, you elaborated on it being your downgrade thread so don’t say you didn’t start this discussion when you brought up the thread when it had nothing to do with this thread.

And you guys have barely explained how stuff like Time automatically counts outside of causality but Laws doesn’t aside from “they don’t cause causality isn’t mentioned”. Time does not mention causality in the slightest but that counts, so again, explain why Laws does not count aside from saying they don’t, if you’re not gonna answer this I don’t see the point in continuing this discussion, as it’s just a repeat of Setsuna’s arguments.

And you guys have barely explained how stuff like Time automatically counts outside of causality but Laws doesn’t aside from “they don’t cause causality isn’t mentioned”.
Time and causality are related though. Not fully, but enough to say that outside the flow of time would have a different set of rules for causality.

If they’re related then why does having a different time flow not count for causality? If that’s the case then causality would be different by that logic.

If they’re related then why does having a different time flow not count for causality? If that’s the case then causality would be different by that logic.
Because it's not different enough.

Time isn't flowing in different directions, it's just flowing faster or slower.

To quote myself:

And the order of events in the universe works regardless of how fast or slow time moves. Whether time is moving slower or faster the fact that you felt pain after i punched you remains the same.

Can i get TLDR ?
Acausality is main point of discussion.

Dante defying Dice game is uncontested and unequivocal.

Law Manip hasn't been discussed much in comparison.

Low Godly Regen is given more solid proof by Glass's response of soul only inhabiting Nelo Armour.....

Matter hax has been holded off for later.

When does it being different enough ever been the requirement for type 4 when the page literally says you function on a different cause and effect system? Time flows different, that would also affect causality by your definition.

I literally explained you why.

Also if that were a requirement everyone in DBZ during the Cell Saga would get type 4 for entering the hyperbolic time chamber.
What part of not affected by different flow of time. did you not understand??
Pretty sure the DBZ guys were affected by accelerated time in HBTC.
Demons are NOT.
Pretty sure it is contested. I don't think Gin conceded on that one.
He might as well, since this one he has no clue of.

I literally explained you why.

Also if that were a requirement everyone in DBZ during the Cell Saga would get type 4 for entering the hyperbolic time chamber.
What does that have anything to do with DMC when demons live where the flow of time is different? You need to live where the flow of time is different to qualify for Acausality Type 4 , not just enter in a place where the flow of time is different, big difference in your comparison there.

I still disagree vehemently with Fate resistance, and I'll get into that after I get finished with a plethora of homework.

How to bump a bump?
Debaters hates him!, follow this 10 tips on how to bump a already dead bump!

I hightly recommend to debate one topic instead of debating all of them.

Reading the OP's problem with acasuality 4, its seems more of a problem about the standards and him having problems with secundary proof, and not exactly with main proof which is odly weird 🤔
DMC 5's timestamp could be more exactly, but eh i not going to let a fell seconds stop me.

So, to check: We have scans saying diferent laws, resistance feats and complimentary stuff related to time which is also fine, since diferent time/flow is going to have a cause and affect system that works diferent (cause and affect aka casuality is entirely dependent on time to work, so you can have A action and A result).

Reading the OP's problem with acasuality 4, its seems more of a problem about the standards and him having problems with secundary proof, and not exactly with main proof which is odly weird
The issue is the things that gave DMC Acausality type 4 were never a standard.

ince diferent time/flow is going to have a cause and affect system that works diferent (cause and affect aka casuality is entirely dependent on time to work, so you can have A action and A result).
Actually no, i gave an example above of how a slower or faster flow of time wouldn't lead to different laws of cause and effect. Just CTRL+F "punch" in the 1st page.

Again, everything is following the standard required for a diferent system, your problem lies within the standard.
Several staffs agreed, if i remember right, even neutral staff came and agreed and those who had doubts got their answers.

The scans and feats are all there.

Diferent flow of time would make casuality work slower or faster and etc (Yes etc because flow of time can have other meanings depending on the context), so is a change noneless. A massive one ? Not exactly, but is a change noneless.

Again, everything is following the standard required for a diferent system, your problem lies within the standard.
It's not though. It's usually "outside the flow of time" that can be accepted as type 4. A different flow of time can only go through if it has some very good statements/proof of how different it is, so different flow of time is not a standard, it's a case by case basis.

Several staffs agreed, if i remember right, even neutral staff came and agreed and those who had doubts got their answers.
Staff can be wrong though, and it's not uncommon for them to be.

Diferent flow of time would make casuality work slower or faster and etc (Yes etc because flow of time can have other meanings depending on the context), so is a change noneless. A massive one ? Not exactly, but is a change noneless.
Causality working slower or faster isn't a different causality though. Even in our world there are times when the effect may take place later for some actions and sooner for others. Doesn't mean it's not the same rules of causality and it certainly doesn't mean it would be a big enough difference to say "they would be immune to any sort of causality manipulating ability that affects the normal system of causality".

**** me this thread...

I'm not commenting or arguing on Acasuality for anything other then from the evidence I've seen i disagree with it being removed, seems to fit the bill of type 4's description.

I disagree with removing everything except for matter manipulation, resisting Transmutation does not net resistance to Matter Manipulation without further context. End of story.

I am neutral on Fate Manipulation at the moment.

Analytical Prediction: The evidence is clear cut, Dante and Virgil fought 20 years apart, of course Nero and Dante fought quite a but there are quite extreme differences in Nero's and Virgil's fighting styles, even though they are the same person, Dante observed Gil before they fought, and predicted him, there really isn't much I can say otherwise.

Low-Godly Regeneration: if that isn't Low-Godly guess I better start making CRTs with that logic! I vehemently disagree with Low-Godly being removed.

@LordGinSama keep it civil, acting angry, making threats, and generally being agressive is more likely to get people to think you are unfocused. Oh and "trust me as I said earlier you don't wanna go this route with me." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh as much as that is good for laughs it is more then enough reason to bring you to Rule Violations, because that is straight up unacceptable behavior with the wiki's rules.

I'm not commenting or arguing on Acasuality for anything other then from the evidence I've seen i disagree with it being removed, seems to fit the bill of type 4's description.
Oh, almighty one thanks for sharing your opinion with the rest of us mere mortals

No for real dude, what is up with your comment? There is unironically not a single counterargument made there. It's just you saying "I agree/don't agree end of story", like we're looking for opinions out here.

Oh, almighty one thanks for sharing your opinion with the rest of us mere mortals

No for real dude, what is up with your comment? There is unironically not a single counterargument made there. It's just you saying "I agree/don't agree end of story", like we're looking for opinions out here.
You should stop talking with peoples with that tone, he gave his opinion that he disagree cause according to him the Accausal 4 for DMC is reasonable. Rather than insult, taunting him you should try to be civilized and respect other opinion, even if he just simply disagree, you don't have the right to force him to make a comment that suit your taste, make fun of his comment or telling people to **** off. While i just simply neutral on the subject, i really got pissed off by the tone you repply to others peoples

Last edited:
I replied sarcastically due to his tone. An opinion is:

"I personally agree"

Whereas this:
"It fits/doesn't fit the evidence end of story"
This is just a guy trying to pass baseless opinions as more than that.

That last "hahahaha" etc etc. The comment wasn't exactly crystal clean that's why i had to reply sarcastically.

I replied sarcastically due to his tone. An opinion is:

"I personally agree"

Whereas this:
"It fits/doesn't fit the evidence end of story"
This is just a guy trying to pass baseless opinions as more than that.

That last "hahahaha" etc etc. The comment wasn't exactly crystal clean that's why i had to reply sarcastically.
He made his comment, gave his opinion, he even imply it is on personal level, but he didn't making fun of any other people's comment. You on the other hand made fun of his comment and himself rather than making a reasonable, logical comment; it is unacceptable

Lets calm down people....lets move on.

@Firephoenixearl Your own arguements in the past haven't been more than elaborate drawn out versions of " beacuse I said so, I am right" kind of deals...so no need to point fingers at others, especially where it isn't even deserved..... and if you want to be sarcastic then atleast have some tact and humour so people may enjoy it rather than get riled up over it.
But like I said lets move on..

As far as the thread is concerned , the OP seems to busy in real life doing homework and even DMC peeps are busy irl....most of us are giving exams and stuff, so need to rush the thread....it's not running away anywhere.

As for Earl's demands of "scans and context" , he acts as if he doesn't know it already.....he has argued with us in the past over this too......its easy really.....but whatever ..... I'll oblige and give a detailed post on that not just a "scan and context" ...... but I'll take my sweet time on creating on it.
Not to mention the saturation I have personally built up against CRTs in general recently discourages me from being prompt responder to challenges.

But yeah, everyone here needs to calm down and take this less seriously, I said that I would not argue on Acasuality because I have never had to deal with Acasuality before, I only believe that the description on demon Acasuality fits with the type 4 description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back