• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC 5 Dante and GOW 4 Kratos switch positions and go through each other's games.

Kratos goes through DMC 1-5, and Dante goes through GOW 1-4, including ghosts of sparta and such.

All Feats apply. Speed is Equalized, and Low 2-C versions are used.

Game Mechanics turned off.

Dante has access to all feats, but kratos does not have the power of hope, this is new game plus Kratos from GOW 4 with all talismans and runes, ect.

Kratos treads all for Ap and speed. Vergil (current) is the only one who has a hope thanks to Yamato but the disgustingly uneven speed. Dante would stall with the weakest 3-A, likey under 2-C because of the speed issue. and the low multiverse would already crush it without even noticing.

I didn't want to use power of hope kratos because tbh i don't see any fictional character beating him. With the newest GOW scaling it really creates so many opportunities. I believe dante would have no problems defeating common enemies in GOW, but when it comes to Ares in GOW 1, I don't know if he could beat him.

Isn t there discussion about speed upgrade for dmc now? Because of that we can t say exactly right now whether or not there will speedblitz. I think we should hold on for some time.

Makes sense, considering dante is at a massive speed disadvantage with the gods being MFTL+. Hope that gets sorted out

The OP needs to tell us which AP he is using for Kratos and which AP he is using for Dante

We have 4-A Kratos, Low 2-C Dante, etc

And equalize speed, if he wants any fight

If you wish to equalize speed, you can, if dante stands no chance without equalization the speed is equalized. 2-C versions are being used. Basically end of gow 4 kratos new game plus with all feats, end of dmc 5 dante. Game mechanics are turned off, so ususally things such as cooldowns no longer existent, and can be used whenever as long as it isn't a one time use item or is tied directly to the story (dante's devil trigger and Kratos' spartan rage).

Well, isn't dante still getting revisions? Also, this is 2-C characters used. I would even throw in there that dante when kratos died multiple times during the story would be sent to his own underworld to come back to life, but as soon as he came back he would be in the GOW verse

Well, Dante isn't 2-C, and the difference between a 3-A/Low 2-C character and a 2-C character is literally infinite

However, a 2-C Dante would be capable of defeating anyone in Gow, he is very well haxed that even Kratos only had a Inconclusive against him

Kratos, however, would have a really hard time against Vergil, Mundus and Argosax (considering everyone as 2-C)

It says "Possibly Low 2-C", which is different from 2-C, the difference between Universal+ (Low 2-C) and Low Multiversal (2-C) is literally infinite

However, Greek Kratos have a Low 2-C key, so maybe it would be better ? It makes everyone on equal terms

Ahh, that's where the confusion is. I didn't want to use end of GOW 3 kratos because of his tier being far higher than 2-C, but yes. Kratos and Dante are both low 2-C in this matter. All tiers for other characters are still the same.

Also, when it comes to story driven upgrades, such as kratos getting the power of hope, and dante getting both pieces of the amulet, dante opening pandoras box would give him a monumental power boost with his abilities, but not give him the power of hope because kratos already possesses it, same with devil trigger, because kratos is not a half demon.

Well, in this case

Dante stills basically the same, he is much more haxed than anyone in God of War, only Kratos have similar levels, so he can defeat anyone considering 1 Vs 1, and he have a AP advantage since DMC scalling chain is huge

Greek Kratos will defeat everyone easily, with the exception of Vergil, Void Mundus and Argosax

Vergil have a AP advantage (is equal to Dante) and spams Yamato, which can negate durability, but since Kratos can resurrect with the Power of Hope and Vergil can't stop this, eventually Kratos will defeat him

Void Mundus and Argosax have passive Time Stop, Type 3 Corruption, Mind and Soul Manipulation, since Kratos can't resist Corruption, he's going to be transmuted into a demon and then it's the end

well, kratos still possesses a sliver of the power of hope within him, but this is norse mythology kratos, not greek kratos. As for corruption, even the God of War Ares tried to make him a emotionless killing machine with no motives, and kratos resisted that. Whether that goes hand in hand with what you meant, is to be determined. When kratos gets both sides of the amulet, instead of dante gaining full control over his fathers sword and devil trigger, it bestows a portion of kratos' power from the beginning of GOW 2. I don't know how that would work though, because IMO I can't see any fictional character, at least from DMC, even landing an attack on kratos then.

Greek Kratos doesn't resist Type 3 Corruption, it's not only his profile

Norse Kratos doesn't resist Type 3 Corruption, Time Stop, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation, so he gets passively haxed by both Void Mundus and Argosax, they use these abilities just by existing

Well, if greek kratos could passively resist these things, surely he wouldn't have lost that? Also, kratos' runes are extremely powerful, one even granting him the ability to passively stop time entirely.

Well, if he can Stop Time it could be a great factor, but if he needs to activate this, it doesn't change much, since both Void Mundus and Argosax will stop time instantly since they have control of the Demon World energy

Also, isn't Greek Kratos missing some things ? He was...much more haxed

Greek kratos' weapons were destroyed, that being the claws of heades, blades of exile, nemean cestus, ect. by Fear zeus. He still possesses Hades' soul, and severed his thread to time, so he exists beyond time and space off of beating the sisters of fate alone. The reason why i choose not to use greek kratos is because Fear zeus, who is 2-A, and killed 2-C kratos instantly, couldn't even scratch "awakened" kratos with the power of hope, and Kratos' health bar dissapeared, the only time throughout the series during gameplay to where his health bar was not shown, implying from the developers that Kratos can not die.

Beating sisters of fate doesn't make Kratos beyond tima and space.Fear Zeus isn't 2-A.A health bar not being shown doesn't mean Krato can't die.

Also, all the deities in the GOW verse passively counter time manip and stop, because when kratos went back to the great war and returned to his time with the Titans before the war was concluded, Helios says the titans will fail again, thus meaning that Helios still remembered beating the titans.

Kratos didn't have a health bar, and if someone left their game open to this day, zeus would still be hitting Kratos to no avail. Even in the newest game, at no point during gameplay does his health bar dissapear, and he can always be killed. Kratos can't be killed at the end of GOW 3. Also, on Zeus' profile, he is officially listed as 2-C- but possibly higher because he killed 2-C kratos with all his hax by simply grabbing him.

Also, it's impossible to scale Power of Hope Kratos because he only had it for 5 minutes, and the only thing he did with it was force Zeus' sould back into his physical body, and beat him to death with his hands.

You should read the sites rules, tiering and GoW blogs in order to understand how information is presented on this site.

At least Universe level, likely Universe level+ to Low Multiverse level (After awakening the Power of Hope, he very casually defeated Fear Zeus, who had become far stronger than before, and forced him to return to his normal form), possibly far higher

^This^ means Power of Hope Kratos is at minium 3-A, likely (not definite but theres evidence) Low 2-C to 2-C

This means Power of Hope can be considered one of those tiers, not that he is definitely one of those tiers.

That's why I said it is impossible to scale him. We have no feats of him with the power of hopoe, which i why he lost to rune king thor, because rune king thor defeated multiple high tier characters, kratos only killed zeus.

I'm not talking about any of that.

Please read the websites rules, participate and/or watch how vs threads operate and understand the terminology.Not trying to sound rude since I have nothing against you but you seem to be misguided or confused about how this website is ran and genuinely unaware of how faulty your arguments are.

I don't even want to argue about tiers, this discussion is purely switching dante and kratos into each other's universes.

The thing is Power of Hope Kratos is equally considered either 3-A or Low 2-C or 2-C, not that Kratos is 2-C with PoH and "possibly Far Higher" means the PoH Kratos wether 3-A or Low 2-C or 2-C is likely far higher up in AP or DB but that doesn't mean 2-A

Just to back up my statement though, in the newest GOW kratos drinks from the world tree, which exists beyond space and time, and gets the most minor of stat boosts. Kratos' beyond time is because he holds power that kronos, the creator of time itself, gave him.

Back