• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now, down to voting. Technically speaking, ULW is not a noble phantasm, but a high power mage craft that takes the place of one. So his bullet should still work in the complex, so he can still spawn swords, but he can't use any of his special weapons. Either way, EMIYA is an Anti-Hero so he should be majorly resistent. EMIYA can win if he hits Ozy with his NP right out the gate before he spawn his complex, but I see that as unlikely. For these reasons, I vote for Ozy

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Just asking, since you support Nasuverse, is this fair? Because I might have restricted some equipment.
Its very close to being a stomp. I wouldn't call it fair, but it isn't a stomp. Ramses is up there with Gilgamesh and Karna for some of the most powerful servants in the verse. I didn't see your comment before I made mine, sorry

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Antoiimino said:
woah just because he is black?
Just kidding.

I think its a bit of a stomp tho.
Hold on. I didn't see this comment. No, it's not just cuz he is black. He looks almost exactly ******* like him. Similar facial structure, white hair with etched markings into it and facial patterns. Etc.

This match is honestly boring. It's not a stomp, but it's so obviously in Ozy's favor that it feels like a rigged boxing match.

Anyway, Not-DIO for reasons above.

Back