• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO vs Kira vs Diavolo vs Pucci

So we have:
DIOWRYYY
Main Antagonist of Jejej

Kira scared
Very Scared Serial Killer

It just Works
It Just Works

Pucci after
Amazing Pose

Kira doesn't have Bites the Dust

All of them are 8-B

DIO is Part 3 with Joseph's blood(I'll change if he stomps)

DIO can time stop for 11 seconds at maximum

Pucci only has Whitesnake

Fight is on an Aircraft Carrier

All of them start at the corners of the Aircraft character

Speed Equalized

Laughing Goku
Oh Boy

Either kira bomb or dio with time stop. Kira bomb can ohko every of this contestant of course he can only deploy 1 at a time tho. But i don't know, i will wait for other opinions.

Eganergo said:
Either kira bomb or dio with time stop. Kira bomb can ohko every of this contestant of course he can only deploy 1 at a time tho. But i don't know, i will wait for other opinions.
Alrighty, so you don't wanna count this as a vote?

Thinking Diavolo via time erasure pulling through along with Epitaph helping him, it'd be pretty in character for him to wait out for the others to kill each other then pick off the last one standing, whoever it is will most likely be weakened down which would make the job even easier for mob dad to win.

Kira's basically a non factor in this fight, he doesn't the means to deal with time hax (neither does Pucci, but keep reading). DIO takes this rather handily due to his time stop, durability, regen, and partnership with Pucci. (It's not explicitly a death match, and they're in character, so DIO and Pucci wouldn't try to kill one another (maybe spar to a KO if they're the last two standing, but not kill), so he's going to join DIO in ganging up on the other two.

Whether by team Yaoi, or a King Crimson judo chop, Kira's very likely the first to die, after that Pucci's likely to go ahead of DIO (who would keep a distance and observe) in charging Diavolo, who will rather easily kill Pucci, which'll lead to DIO stopping time and killing him afterwards.

"But Diavolo can erase time, so timestop won't work"

That's not how Diavolo's power works. The easist way to describe the process is IT JUST WORKS to compare it to Shulk's visions in Xenoblade, he gets a vision of events that are about to play out, and is able to act freely within that timeframe to go against what the vision predicts, but that only applies to him, the rest of the world is forced to act out the events in the vision, and at the end of the predicted timeframe no one has any memory of what went on while Diavolo was acting freely, hince the "erasure".

Even if Diavolo's power did erase actual time, time stop would still work because the moment time is stopped there is no flow of time and the concept of seconds only apply to DIO not to the actual timeline, therefore while time stop is still active DIO is effectively outside of the flow of time furthermore making it impossible to erase the actions DIO preformed while The World is active with the power of King Crimson. So yeah I think Vampire man takes this with knife and road roller da combo.

@GreyFang82 Everything that DIO can do will be erased, Diavolo can't see or know what DIO does within his time stop but his consequences will still be in the real time that Diavolo can erase.

Eficiente said:
@GreyFang82 Everything that DIO can do will be erased, Diavolo can't see or know what DIO does within his time stop but his consequences will still be in the real time that Diavolo can erase.
Consider the following: While in time is stop if DIO Kakyions Diavolo and then resumes time then yes he can see and try to erase his injury but his injury is caused by something outside of time therefore making it impossible to erase the cause of the injury, therefore making that power null as to erase the injury you must erase the moment it happened, but that moment is not something that happened while in the normal flow of time.

Time stop is not being "outside of time", hell Pucci accelerating time affects the same time stop that DIO has, why Diavolo's time erase wouldn't work?

Can you show me that time where Pucci accelerated DIO's time? I never heard or seen this so if you could I would appreciate it.

Ok, so you're suggesting that because a stand that is at it's pinnacle in ability (Even more so then a requiem) that worked on a normal stand should work the same as how two normal stands would work against each other? We have seen both Requiems and Heaven stands over power normal stand powers of a similar nature but we have never seen two stands of equal status using the same power interact besides DIO and Jotaro but that was only because they have the SAME ability not similar.

That's secondary, the point is how the time works. Actions occur while time flows, actions in time stop are not somehow outside of time.

Eficiente said:
That's secondary, the point is how the time works. Actions occur while time flows, actions in time stop are not somehow outside of time.
They kinda do and here's why.

Remember when it was proven damage doesn't acculate while time is stopped, that would only be possibly if while time is stopped actions can be preformed and doesn't happen all at once when time is resumed while in contact with DIO or Jotaro. Now, with that said to stop time one must literally stop the flow of time, but how can things happen without time? Dio and Jotaro are effectively outside the effect of time because if time stops, so would they making the ability pointless.

>but how can things happen without time?

Time is stop, not removed. They are still i time, it's just not flowing. As such, Diavolo can erase DIO's actions.

But doesn't Diavolo's power relay on the flow of time as he sees 10 seconds into the future assuming that time is acting normal (as in flowing) there is no evidence he can see his movement while the flow has stopped.

Eficiente said:
>but how can things happen without time?

Time is stop, not removed. They are still i time, it's just not flowing. As such, Diavolo can erase DIO's actions.
If dio activate the world first then diavolo can only activate kc when time resumed. If it's the opposite then i don't know, but i still vote dio due to his ap, regen, and durability.

@GreyFang82 I already said that he can't see or know what DIO does within his time stop, but he will see the result of that and erase those moments of time, in that way making DIO actions useless.

@Eganergo I don't think so, the precognition will be there first.

Yes precog can see the future but since time stoped diavolo can only see himself getting kakyoin'd + the remaining time left for his precog.

He will not see himself getting kakyoin'd, he will see himself suddenly damaged. Even if he is sees himself dead he is able to erase that.

As long as Epitaph is active (which is always) DIO will be hitting an "invincible" Diavolo without knowing it, so yes.

Out of context Diavolo's powers sound like a nlf.

Okay so I saw this and would like to offer my two cents.

First if Kira does not have Bites the Dust he loses, he would need to be able to trap all three in a time loop to get out the winner. Sheer Heart Attack likewise would probably just blow everyone up including Kira due to close proximity. Likewise Pucci without Made in Heaven loses because either Dio or Diavolo will just end him. If he had C Moon he could probably force them all out the plane just because of its range unless Dio can instantly time stop before he uses it which he may or may not do.

Dio would win against Diavolo due to his extended time exceeding the limits of Epitaph. Also KC's stats in a straight up bout are weaker than The World according to stand stats. If it was less than ten seconds I'd actually favour Diavolo but not under the rules and situation.

Diavolo's time erasure would nullify DIO's time stop completely. The "length" of the time stop doesn't really matter, as it's just 11 seconds of DIO's perceptions; the actual length is a literal instant. Even then Diavolo can simply predict when DIO will stop time, and erase the point in time where he stops it.

We stopped going by stand rankings a while back due to their inconsistencies. Regardless TW is probably 2x stronger, but KC can still use its ability to maneuver around anything TW could do in combat.

Dio goes ZA WARUDO, diavolo proceeds to erase the za warudo, so we're bsck to step one and kira notices what happens and proceeds to try and blow them up, and then- wait I didn't finish part 6, uhh pucci steals all stands and wins B)

Asuming Pucci and Dio are willing to fight each other, Whitesnake puts them all to sleep, steals the disks, and wins.

And I realized this is s necro.

Back