• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO (complete) vs Alucard (hellsing)

Pre catboy:

DIO wins if he could keep up the fight for 2 months or more without rest or food which he can since hes a vampire. Alucard has no way to hurt him because Za warudo is FTL.

Post catboy:

Alucard is featless in this scenario so i cant comment.

Alucard can create fire, turn intangible, turn in mist, bats etc., he can bypass it with several ways.

FTL fists are nice, but Alucard can regenerate 100 million times over and can just pick back blood he lost if needed while Dio can die from Sun.

Man from Shadow said:
Burned Alahambra
apologies but no, that was how the vampires made by millenium (or just enhanced top agents) are destroyed so they can't be either interrogated or analysed, the brothers (i forgot the name) died identically and alucard wasn't there,

Jan burned himself, Luke got eaten by Alucard and Alucard burned Alahambra.

Why would Alahambra be burned after gaining information and exactly after that?

Man from Shadow said:
Jan burned himself, Luke got eaten by Alucard and Alucard burned Alahambra.
Why would Alahambra be burned after gaining information and exactly after that?
i don't know i always thought the nazis killed the card guy because he fulfilled this goal.

also is it unfair if the setting of the battle contains a long night?

Im giving this to Dio do to the way this fight will go. The more Dio uses Zà Wurdo the longer his time stop gets. Alucard has no way of harming Dio with the fact of ftl reactions and bypassing the world. It literally will turn into Dio screaming zà Wurdo and pummeling alucard over and over till he runs out of souls he has no resistance to it.

If post shodinger alucard hes featless as shodinger was to much speculation and vagueness on the power he gained. Most his stats are unknown again without stepping into NLF and speculation you cant really argue things.

Minstry of pain said:
Im giving this to Dio do to the way this fight will go. The more Dio uses Zà Wurdo the longer his time stop gets. Alucard has no way of harming Dio with the fact of ftl reactions and bypassing the world. It literally will turn into Dio screaming zà Wurdo and pummeling alucard over and over till he runs out of souls he has no resistance to it.
If post shodinger alucard hes featless as shodinger was to much speculation and vagueness on the power he gained. Most his stats are unknown again without stepping into NLF and speculation you cant really argue things.
post cat boy is a little unfair in my humble opinion, alucard is practically omnipresent, and not even the most powerful characters i like (exept the chaos gods and lovecraft gods) could kill that. so can we ommit it or not?

alucard wins hands down no matter how many time dio stops time alucard will still heal and alucard will just release restrictions alucard didn't even need his omnipresent powers this battle is between healing and endurance remember when dio get punched by jotaro his healing is ******* slow while alucard in the outher hand heals faster than deadpool

Omni-everything said:
alucard wins hands down no matter how many time dio stops time alucard will still heal and alucard will just release restrictions alucard didn't even need his omnipresent powers this battle is between healing and endurance remember when dio get punched by jotaro his healing is ******* slow while alucard in the outher hand heals faster than deadpool
not quite my friend, this DIO incorporates parts 1 and 3 in this arsenal, including this healing factor of 1, as straizo survived a explotion and reconfigurated himself, and the best part is that dio in the previous part had this vampiric transformation for longer than him, therefore more experienced in controlling this body.

https://imgur.com/a/kU5Hk

BUUUt you may be right at one thing, alucard's healing factor is faster, but i got a feeling that billions of diamond shattering fists could destroy him utterly. dio is smart he would know if a enemy is problematic and would try to be cautious in any way:

http://imgur.com/a/NmQlF

so i bet he could freeze first then stand punch this foe, just a theory.

Dio vs Alucard hmm....This debate has been discussed for quite a while now, it's the king of vampires vs the fabulous time stopper, now depending on which art you put for each character it could change the battle.

alright, to those that do not know the battlefield will have a long night, therefore such cheap ends like "dying by sunlight" will not aply, also shrodinger and heaven dio are not allowed, one is a reality warper and nother is omnipresent, therefore not allowed.

Besides if were talking about DIO in his complete form with jospeh's blood, i'm not sure if alucard's regenration can take hit's from a MFTL entiy known as "ZA WURLD!" plus that and his time stop keeps getting longer each time he usses it so techincally if DIO can fight long enough he could evetunally keep time frozen just enough so he can punch alucard to death

ThemoonprinceN said:
Besides if were talking about DIO in his complete form with jospeh's blood, i'm not sure if alucard's regenration can take hit's from a MFTL entiy known as "ZA WURLD!" plus that and his time stop keeps getting longer each time he usses it so techincally if DIO can fight long enough he could evetunally keep time frozen just enough so he can punch alucard to death
i am positive about dio winning but what about alucard throwing this familiars at him?

DIO has FTL reactions and The World is MFTL+ giving him a major speed advantage. DIO is MCB+ by himself and with The World, Alucard is City Level via enviromental destruction but he has City Block durability.

DIO has time stop -which he can spam effortlessly- and can freeze flesh and blood easily with vaporizing freeze. Alucard can become intangible (not sure if this helps much though), shapeshift, summon familiars, a decent amount of psychic powers (telekinesis, etc.) and with Schrodinger he's Nigh-Omnipresent.

I'll go with inconclusive, but if the victory condition is incapication/knock out (be it once or more), and especially if they're both blood-lusted, then DIO wins easily seeing how DIO can easily knock down Alucard over and over without tiring. This would be because of DIO's major speed advantage and his ability to spam his time stop which would leave Alucard not being able to do much for a good amount of time and he'd get K.O'd repeatedly over short periods of time.

However, if the victory condition is death then I say inconclusive, plausibly Alucard because DIO can't kill Alucard as far as I know but Alucard can definitely kill him especially if they're both in character.

Der Purple Ist Dank said:
So what are you implying DIO has to do that heart stopping thing like Jotaro did with Star Platinum XD? I'd love to see that.
shit i was not, but that sounds awesome.

again i am not 100% sure if he can die by heart stake (also he regenerated after launching this familiars so...dunno) BUT he is a traditional vampire. i am still confident dio wins thought

Right there's also the fact that Alucard is more or less your traditonal Gothic-East European/Late Medieval Age Vampire while DIO is far from being a traditonal vampire since sunlight being a weakness is the only traditonal aspect JoJo Vampires have.

Der Purple Ist Dank said:
Right there's also the fact that Alucard is more or less your traditonal Gothic-East European/Late Medieval Age Vampire while DIO is far from being a traditonal vampire since sunlight being a weakness is the only traditonal aspect JoJo Vampires have.
Yes cause unlike Alucard his powers make him look aboutsley FABLOUES!

i have a question, dio can use all the capabilities that he posses once or permanently which one of these he could use in this battle?

hermit purple.

fusion of organic matter (like creating man-cats, own cats and fusing this own body with johnathans's)

and lastly space ripper stingy eyes.

Yeah this thing has wlays been a highly debated battle between the community and fans, sure people say Alucard "Oh he can't be killed by a monster, only a human"

But then you got "Oh but dio has time stop and can just keep killing Alucard until he's nothing"

Then things like god Alucard and sun come's into play, then world over heaven, yatty, yatty, yatty.

It's the same thing every time.

ThemoonprinceN said:
Yeah this thing has wlays been a highly debated battle between the community and fans, sure people say Alucard "Oh he can't be killed by a monster, only a human"
But then you got "Oh but dio has time stop and can just keep killing Alucard until he's nothing"

Then things like god Alucard and sun come's into play, then world over heaven, yatty, yatty, yatty.

It's the same thing every time.
can at least be said if Dio wins?

nonono i mean in THIS fight? i believe the vote of brando outweights alucard. and unlike a certain bunch of animators in SA we have facts.

screw attack.

i sincerely hope people are ok with this because if somebody (say...me) modifies their profiles people could be pissed.

Back