• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO (complete) vs Alucard (hellsing)

YogTheKey said:
Omni-everything said:
alucard wins hands down no matter how many time dio stops time alucard will still heal and alucard will just release restrictions alucard didn't even need his omnipresent powers this battle is between healing and endurance remember when dio get punched by jotaro his healing is ******* slow while alucard in the outher hand heals faster than deadpool
not quite my friend, this DIO incorporates parts 1 and 3 in this arsenal, including this healing factor of 1, as straizo survived a explotion and reconfigurated himself, and the best part is that dio in the previous part had this vampiric transformation for longer than him, therefore more experienced in controlling this body.
https://imgur.com/a/kU5Hk

BUUUt you may be right at one thing, alucard's healing factor is faster, but i got a feeling that billions of diamond shattering fists could destroy him utterly. dio is smart he would know if a enemy is problematic and would try to be cautious in any way:

http://imgur.com/a/NmQlF

so i bet he could freeze first then stand punch this foe, just a theory.
alucard can make himself intangible plus when your omnipresent your immune to time-space hax or reality warping hax http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipresence plus alucard can make himself reattach with his healing

Won't matter if DIO stops time and spams ZA WARUDO first.

i mean the thing is that if it's first thing night DIO and Alucard can be equal but DIO has more strength and speed like hella lot more than Alucard though Alucard has life stock but to be i think Alucard can lose this at level 0 due to releasing every familiar meaning his stock should be just one in my head me thinks unless Alucard doesn't do that and waits it out also if someone can confirm if Alucard at level 0 releases all his stocks for power i guess DIO has an edge to tear Alucard apart (ik cocky as he may be DIO can also absorb blood and can be wise in a sense he won't let his guard down once he realizes something is wrong). Post Schrodinger i am not sure he is basically featless so it's hard to gauge

Edit: I forgot about mind and intangibility but idk the effectiveness Alucard i think can last longer so maybe he wins more than not

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean the thing is that if it's first thing night DIO and Alucard can be equal but DIO has more strength and speed like hella lot more than Alucard though Alucard has life stock but to be i think Alucard can lose this at level 0 due to releasing every familiar meaning his stock should be just one in my head me thinks unless Alucard doesn't do that and waits it out also if someone can confirm if Alucard at level 0 releases all his stocks for power i guess DIO has an edge to tear Alucard apart (ik cocky as he may be DIO can also absorb blood and can be wise in a sense he won't let his guard down once he realizes something is wrong). Post Schrodinger i am not sure he is basically featless so it's hard to gauge
dio needs to stick his fingers to alucard alucard can manipulate blood and drink dios blood

plus alucard wont use restriction 0 cause thats just stupid

Sir Ovens said:
Won't matter if DIO stops time and spams ZA WARUDO first.
spamming time stop will give alucard an idea how it works and we will be the down fall of dio just like when jotaro figured it out how it works and its weakness

Omni-everything said:
spamming time stop will give alucard an idea how it works and we will be the down fall of dio just like when jotaro figured it out how it works and its weakness
Well, a couple of things...

First off, this is speed unequalized which makes it an unholy curb stomp in DIO's favor. MFTL+ means he can stuff millions of punches into Alucard's face before he can even blink. This isn't even considering the 9 seconds of Time Stop DIO has.

Second of all, no matter what Alucard can't even scratch DIO without his Level 0 form. However, the 7-C rating is for combined envrionmental destruction, not in individual hits. So in the end, you have about 3 million human fists against the millions of condensed punches of a Vampire's manifested soul.

In the end, the guy who can move at MILLIONS of times faster than the speed of light has my vote.

Sir Ovens said:
Omni-everything said:
First off, this is speed unequalized which makes it an unholy curb stomp in DIO's favor. MFTL+ means he can stuff millions of punches into Alucard's face before he can even blink. This isn't even considering the 9 seconds of Time Stop DIO has.

Second of all, no matter what Alucard can't even scratch DIO without his Level 0 form. However, the 7-C rating is for combined envrionmental destruction, not in individual hits. So in the end, you have about 3 million human fists against the millions of condensed punches of a Vampire's manifested soul.

In the end, the guy who can move at MILLIONS of times faster than the speed of light has my vote.
i have bad news, i can't make the results so...this battle is too "curbstomp" and no matter how much i try to equalise the speed it can't be done, i can't modify either profile, but hey if you want you could try your hand at it, either crate a equlaized battle or ask if with some regulations of either character powers then the results could be put into the profiles.

Sir Ovens said:
Omni-everything said:

first of all mftl its just his combat speed as we seen in his battle with jotaro he cant run or fly at that speed and alucard have a precognition and telepathy(to read his mind) so he will have some advantage dodging his "MILLIONS OF FIST AND HIS STOP TIME SPAMMING"

. second alucard didn't need to release restriction 0 cause it would be stupid to use as dio is only one enemy he will only release arch restrictions 2 or 1 to augment his physical attributes and alucard will only release his dog

third alucard can make himself intangible so even if he stop time he wont hit alucard

fourth can dio resist soul absorption or mind control its no

fifth even if you moves millions of times faster than light you cant beat insta teleport and omnipresent

sixth can dio endure a fight even if its day alucard can fight in a day cause he is simply immune to sunlight dio on the otherhand can stand against sunlight

seventh alucard can absorb powers so yeah gg "oh alucard needs to drink dio's blood" bitch alucard wont waste time anytime. alucard will drink dio's blood

eight can dio dispel a illusion cause alucards illusion is a high tier plus alucard can dispel illusions cause alucard have a supernatural awareness it would be no sweat to know what is real and who is real

ninth even if its equalized or unequalized alucard stomps him with teleportation and omnipresence

First of all, I was under the assmption that we were using pre-catboy (Spelling his whole name is such a pain.) Alucard, as post-catboy is featless.

Second of all, precog and intagability needs to be activated. Saying that he can precog someone faster than him by a flip-ton is like saying you can see a gun being fired at you, and still be fast enough to dodge the bullet coming straight towards you.

Also, as Star Platinum has demonstrated countless times in the series, Stands will do whatever it takes to keep their users alive. I mean SP did not even let Jotaro shoot himself. So given this logic, it does not matter what Alucard does to DIO, The World will passively protect him. Hell, Polnareff caught DIO by surprise and practically skewered DIO. But, The World stopped time just before he could do that.

To add to that, DIO is MCB+ in Dura. Alucard is MCB in AP. I'm not saying Alucard can't harm DIO, but to do that he would have to chip off DIO's health bit by bit, which would take forever and only piss DIO off.

And before you say sunlight, DIO is no fool, he comes from a series where even idiots can plan a battle strategy that you will never see coming. He knows when it's time to end the battle, or move to a location more advantageous to him.

Also, DIO can also mind control people, I don't know if by extension this means that he is immune to mind control, but theres that.

Sir Ovens said:
First of all, I was under the assmption that we were using pre-catboy (Spelling his whole name is such a pain.) Alucard, as post-catboy is featless.
Second of all, precog and intagability needs to be activated. Saying that he can precog someone faster than him by a flip-ton is like saying you can see a gun being fired at you, and still be fast enough to dodge the bullet coming straight towards you.

Also, as Star Platinum has demonstrated countless times in the series, Stands will do whatever it takes to keep their users alive. I mean SP did not even let Jotaro shoot himself. So given this logic, it does not matter what Alucard does to DIO, The World will passively protect him. Hell, Polnareff caught DIO by surprise and practically skewered DIO. But, The World stopped time just before he could do that.

To add to that, DIO is MCB+ in Dura. Alucard is MCB in AP. I'm not saying Alucard can't harm DIO, but to do that he would have to chip off DIO's health bit by bit, which would take forever and only piss DIO off.

And before you say sunlight, DIO is no fool, he comes from a series where even idiots can plan a battle strategy that you will never see coming. He knows when it's time to end the battle, or move to a location more advantageous to him.

Also, DIO can also mind control people, I don't know if by extension this means that he is immune to mind control, but theres that.
this is very very veeeery proofless and out of the context my nig do you even know where to give up can dio manage to hind before it became a day when alucard can sense him and track him down or manage to shake him off in there battle and hide my answer is no dio wont have a time to hide cause alucard will beat him down till the floor is red

Does everyone fail to realize that without Level 0, Alucard can't hurt DIO at all?

Sir Ovens said:
Does everyone fail to realize that without Level 0, Alucard can't hurt DIO at all?
first you are right, and to adress the matter of time manipulation according to @Omni one can't simply be imnune to time stop just because "they became aware of it" that's bull, only in deviantart i have heard such an erroneous statement. and i think this matter should be over, as i said peope don't seem to want to modify the profiles of Alucard and DIO because its too much of a curbstomp and i don't like that decition but it seems that at least for now it will stay.

Sir Ovens said:
boi alucard can simply mind **** dio and alucard can use restriction 1 and 2 to augment his physical attributes level 0 simply just release all of his familiars to back him up its clearly that you dont know what your talking about or you dont even watched hellsing. plus where is your proof of dio having immune to mind control and soul sucking

YogTheKey said:
first you are right, and to adress the matter of time manipulation according to @Omni one can't simply be imnune to time stop just because "they became aware of it" that's bull, only in deviantart i have heard such an erroneous statement. and i think this matter should be over, as i said peope don't seem to want to modify the profiles of Alucard and DIO because its too much of a curbstomp and i don't like that decition but it seems that at least for now it will stay.
pls that ain't no bull pls do your research http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipresence

We are using Pre-Catboy here, before Omnipresense.

Also, based on his profile, Alucard's 7-C rating is only after using Level 0.

again depends if DIO is fighting pre-catboy the mind tricks may be his issue and Alucard can teleport out of the punches way but…even with pre cog MFTL punches are going into his face so he can hit and drain Alucard's stock can someone give me a soul count on Alucard's kills like how many familiars it would take to flood london?

Post-catboy DIO can't win via the regen is too good plus time stop may not work via Alucard's pseudo-omnipresence

IIRC 3-5 million souls were absorbed from London. I don't know about how many were realeased prior though.

um sir ovens im waiting for your proof that dio is immune to soul sucking and mind control cause if he's not well alucard can suck his soul or control dio's body and cut himself

He is not immune. But for the last time, Speed Unequalized is a major speed stomp in DIO's favor. He is just much too fast for Alucard and will most probably take out all of Alucard's lives before he can even scratch DIO.

Even if he does mindhax him, what can he ask DIO to do? The man literally shoved his fingers into his head and it did nothing to him.

Huge speed stomp in favor of DIO, even greater with Time Stop (which he uses as often as possible) either that or DIO screws around and loses

Post schrodunger alucard stomps him. Period.

Dio can to me stop all he wants, but he's not beating a guy who can regenrate from nothing, and is omnipresent. Alucard takes this or its a stalemate.

DeadButDreaming said:
Post schrodunger alucard stomps him. Period.

Dio can stop time all he wants, but he's not beating a guy who can regenrate from nothing, and is omnipresent. Alucard takes this or its a stalemate.

alucard outlasts via schördinger, though not a stomp, if accel vs kratos was not despote kratos self ressurection

Back