• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fluffykins? You meant Brontikens? And the dinosaurs should have Supersonic speed ? Except that it's good

Btw I will find some feats for Seth and other humans in the future

Supersonic is way too low in my opinion. Chomp by himself explicitly uses lightning-based moves that are even cloud-to ground like and with them being strong against water-type dinosaurs, thats more evidence for it being real lightning than not. Massively Hypersonic+ should be the bare minimum if not in the Relativistic range.

However, would being empowered by an immeasurable speed being also grant you immeasurable speed?

Not sure about the latter, but I definitely agree with the former if it's considered.... Or at least Infinite Speed. If anything:

"At least Massively Hypersonic+ , possibly Infinite"

Granted, Chomp attacks with lightning, but would that scale to any other character? As far as I've researched, no dinosaur ever dodged it aside from Cryolophosaurus, who was a special case anyway.

Also Seth's Cryophosaurus was able to dodge the lightning attack from point blank range.

Also while I agree that Seth was defeated, Max's Chomp isn't stronger than Seth's dino. It's pretty apparent since literally the episode after he was defeated, Seth knocks all six dinotech armor wielding S2 Dinos in oneshot that he's superior to essentially the entire cast bar Dark Pterosaur and Pterosaur in terms of AP.

Creaturemaster971 said:
In that case I stand corrected. Where would the infinite speed come from ? ProfessorKukui4Life wrote: However, would being empowered by an immeasurable speed being also grant you immeasurable speed?
Here. It was a speculation

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Also Seth's Cryophosaurus was able to dodge the lightning attack from point blank range.
Also while I agree that Seth was defeated, Max's Chomp isn't stronger than Seth's dino. It's pretty apparent since literally the episode after he was defeated, Seth knocks all six dinotech armor wielding S2 Dinos in oneshot that he's superior to essentially the entire cast bar Dark Pterosaur and Pterosaur in terms of AP.
This isnt entirely true. I mean the "Max's Chomp isnt stronger than Seth's dino" part.

Chomp was able to defeat Seth's dinosaur after Seth stomped the Space Pirates's dinos.

Very likely it is... But Helga and Solomon has always been portrayed as far superior to the others in terms of physicals, plus robots were created to fight Chomp Solomon just bulldozed through so you could call it consistent.... to an extent. We also see Helga just yeet Dinosaurs on more than one occassion, even oneshotting Terry.

For example Jonathan fought comparatively to Spiny and even hurt Spiny while holding back to not hurt him:

Screenshot 20190721-234740 Chrome
In fact he was considered so strong Dr.Z, despite owning Dinos, didnt want to fight him directly.

Maybe not the humans, but the androids are consistent enough. Plus he took hits from Dinos attacks and was still able to keep on functioning, such as Black T-Rex"s Fire Scorcher.

Can we just stop and contemplate how goofy this is. I'm thinking of watching this show again not only for nostalgia but for giggles too.

It's weird how a shock I used to watch way back when about dinosaurs fighting turns out to be the strongest physical 2-B on this site, what next? Tier 1 Dinosaurs via 12 dimensional feats from the Arcade and DS game?

Wouldn't that just be a gag scene? Even if it was consistent, it would still be an outlier as its not meant to be taken seriously like Team Rocket getting hit by anything from basic mons to legendaries or smth.

AnonymousBlank said:
Wouldn't that just be a gag scene? Even if it was consistent, it would still be an outlier as its not meant to be taken seriously like Team Rocket getting hit by anything from basic mons to legendaries or smth.
It was a gag purpose and wasn't one at the same time.

Terry and Spiny were training together to create a combinaison attack. The Alpha gang goal was to hold an aim pannel for Terry and Spiny

Genericstickman said:
It's weird how a shock I used to watch way back when about dinosaurs fighting turns out to be the strongest physical 2-B on this site, what next? Tier 1 Dinosaurs via 12 dimensional feats from the Arcade and DS game?
>12 dimensional feats

what the hell is going on with dinosaur king

Just waiting for those guide-books statements about how the Dinosaurs are actually true-platonic concepts that transcend reality.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump. Looks like Dinosaur King has it's version of Dasairu... also Jonathan as well, but the problem was that Seth matched Jonathan which means... 2-B Humans... Oh boi.
Sorry, I just finished my blog for another verse so now I have more time to focus on this.

Just going to be honest and say 2-B humans and Helga is just a big fat NO. Im agreeing with Anonymous that this is very likely just a huge outlier for them and it makes no sense for them to be anything beyond human level at all. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here with the scaling.

It's already wild enough that all of the Dinos are going to be 2-B, lets not go any farther than that.

Btw I think the dinosaurs should get Immortality type 8

8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Back