• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensional Manipulation checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can make the changes that would be good, especially if you know more about which version of the characters have this power in the first place. Idk much about warhammer lore so Idk which tabs/keys would have Dimensional Manipulation or not, the ones unlocked I can try to make the changes there assuming it's not complicated but I'm gonna be a bit busy for the time being.

If you can make the changes that would be good, especially if you know more about which version of the characters have this power in the first place. Idk much about warhammer lore so Idk which tabs/keys would have Dimensional Manipulation or not, the ones unlocked I can try to make the changes there assuming it's not complicated but I'm gonna be a bit busy for the time being.
I altered all the ones I could that were already unlocked and I'll ask for those to be unlocked so they can be fixed later.

The ones that were altered were:
  • Fulgrim
  • Perturabo
  • Magnus the Red
  • Lorgar Aurelian
  • Mortarion
  • Trazyn the Infinite
  • Orikan the Diviner
  • Imotekh the Stormlord
  • Phaeron_Ahmontekh

In VHD, there's a Supercomputer made by the Nobles called "Sigma". In Volume 17, Sigma trapped D in his Four-Dimensional Space, and when D escaped it, he found that Sigma sealed Sue and Matthew in a 2D plane/dimension. The distance between the 2D Plane and the world of D was described to be infinite despite it actually seemingly being less than 3 feet, while the 2D plane itself had only length and height but 0 depth and was invisible when viewed from the side aka nonexistent in relation to the 3D plane. Essentially showcasing that the 2D Plane was a Subset of the 3D world in which D was and that the 2D plane is infinitesimal in relation to the 3D world.

D and the source of the voice were in a space that had been distorted four-dimensionally; they could have kept going forever.
“Looks like we’re gonna break the speed of light. If we do, it’ll be trouble,” the voice continued. “I’ll connect us to another extradimensional space. We’ve gotta escape. I ate some dirt earlier. Fire we can manage. Water I’ll leave to you.”
D transferred his blade to his left hand and extended his right arm.
“But the problem will be wind,” the hoarse voice said in a tone that conjured up a vivid image of a worried countenance.
Though they were moving at terrific speed, there was zero air resistance—it was like they were falling through the void of outer space. Yet they weren’t suffocating.
Bright blood gushed out. D had used the blade in his left hand to cut his right wrist. Returning the sword to his right hand, D used the palm of his left to catch the spilling blood. That was their water. Not a drop of it was wasted.
“Okay!” the hoarse voice exclaimed, and at the same time the Hunter’s left hand stroked the wound. Seconds later, all that remained was a faint red line that immediately faded.
“We’re passing the speed of light!” the hoarse voice called from the left hand D had extended. “And we’ve got no wind. Brace for impact!”
A tiny mouth formed on the palm of his hand. In it appeared a howling blue flame. Space twisted as the tiny mouth inhaled. The left hand vanished. At the same time, D felt a violent impact.
-
“Congratulations on breaking free of my sealed dimension,” an austere male voice said. “But it must’ve been quite hard on you. You’re under a spell, aren’t you?”
D was standing inside a huge dome. The voice issued from the tower that loomed before him.
“My name is Sigma. I’m an antiproton computer.”
“There are supposed to be two children here,” D replied. Talk of “Sigma” or “antiproton computers” meant nothing to him.
“There certainly are. Right here.”
A golden line appeared in the floor not three feet from where D stood, and it rose without a sound to create a space ten feet high and six feet wide. It had no depth and was invisible when viewed from the side. Matthew and Sue were inside it. Apparently they noticed D, because they reached out their arms and started to run. No matter how they pounded across the ground, they never came any closer. Though less than three feet lay between that space and D, the distance between the children and his dimension was infinite.
The 2D Plane is called a Dimension too.
“Is there someone with you?” Sigma inquired, its ears apparently catching the murmurs. “Ultimately, I must follow the directions of my creator before acting on the command to eliminate you. D, you shall take the Sigma test. I’ll hold onto the two children until you’ve finished. Afterwards, you may take them with you—if you pass the test, that is.”
The dimension that imprisoned Sue and Matthew vanished, starting with the opposite end from which it’d first appeared.
“Let the test begin,” Sigma declared in a richly patinaed tone.
Moreover, in Volume 13, Sacred Ancestor has been stated to have hidden objects in the Zero Space Field which is Zero-Dimensional/0-D Space or {0}.
“Long ago, it was a bit brighter in here. The power supply was destroyed once, and now no amount of fiddling can get it any better than this, despite the fact that the Sacred Ancestor himself shielded the self-repair systems in a zero space field. It must’ve been a fearsome foe who did such a thing.”

So will this qualify? If yes in both cases, then the Sacred Ancestor page will have the power, and Akashic Records will have this too.

the 0 plane I can see being Dimensional Manipulation, the 2-D one they specifically enter the 2-D plane in the digital world right? If so I can see that count too with going into higher or lower planes.

the 0 plane I can see being Dimensional Manipulation, the 2-D one they specifically enter the 2-D plane in the digital world right? If so I can see that count too with going into higher or lower planes.
Not enter but forcefully trap the Humans in that 2-D plane/digital world of the computer from which they cannot escape unless Sigma wills it.

@Hecatia_Gaming Can you provide any extra context about Maso particles in Nier cause I'm not sure if the current explanation and the CRT itself explains much on it warping dimensional planes.

@Problemexe @WeeklyBattles Do you know why any of the cosmic star characters in LoL have HDM and HDE? Because there's no explanation for any of them

@GreatIskandar14045 Does Yoko, Viral, Genome and anyone else in Gurren lagann have Dimensional Manipulation that qualifies with the current standards? Because I see Higher Dimensional Existence, not manipulation in the pages.

@CrimsonStarFallen Is there anything for Umineko that can justify Dimensional Manipulation with the new standards?

If the CRT is not happening anytime soon and there's no scans to justify it atm then the abilities will just be removed due to a lack of reasoning until the CRT is posted which properly explains why HDE and DM is applicable to any of the cosmic star characters.

If the CRT is not happening anytime soon and there's no scans to justify it atm then the abilities will just be removed due to a lack of reasoning until the CRT is posted which properly explains why HDE and DM is applicable to any of the cosmic star characters.
It's happening sometime next month

@TOAAPRESENCE1 is there any scans for TES characters being able to warp dimensional planes?
u have the gods who created their own higher dimensional realms and can control and manipulate them as they see fit, with one of the weakest controlling i think it was like 60k to 80k

there are other such beings like the ideal masters who control and can manipulate their own higher dimensional realm

if u want info on oblivion etc. there is the blog which gives details, quotes etc. about them being higher dimensional realms etc.

@Problemexe @WeeklyBattles Do you know why any of the cosmic star characters in LoL have HDM and HDE? Because there's no explanation for any of them
I think you should ping Sevil Natas too as he made the upgrade for the abilities.

I don't have much but here's Zoe journeying to dimensions at the very edge of Targon’s control, playing within realities beyond human comprehension. And here's Zoe again, this time saying that the fundamentals of space-time are only plane of realities within 5 dimensions.

Here's two old blogs that contains more information.

Blog #1

Blog #2

@WeeklyBattles so what you're saying is the scans aren't available right now? If that's the case they'll be removed until the CRT is made with the proper evidence.

@Problemexe I asked Sevil and even he doesn't know where it comes from. Playing within realities doesn't really tell me much on dimensional planes, and the latter scan just mentions space time is in less than 5 dimensions, which is a no brainer given that's what we've treated entire space time continuums in the first place, which btw do not count as dimensional manipulation. The two blogs also doesn't really mention anything about dimensional planes being warped in anyway shape or form.

@TOAAPRESENCE1 do you have the blog on hand? It can help if it has the scans to provide context.

@WeeklyBattles so what you're saying is the scans aren't available right now? If that's the case they'll be removed until the CRT is made with the proper evidence.
Im saying im not exactly super willing to share them
@Problemexe I asked Sevil and even he doesn't know where it comes from. Playing within realities doesn't really tell me much on dimensional planes, and the latter scan just mentions space time is in less than 5 dimensions, which is a no brainer given that's what we've treated entire space time continuums in the first place, which btw do not count as dimensional manipulation. The two blogs also doesn't really mention anything about dimensional planes being warped in anyway shape or form.
Those scans are part of it actually, Zoe is a character who has the ability to perceive all of reality at once due to her status as a Celestial and in it she is mocking a character (Viktor) for using mathematical theories that are flawed as Viktor is unaware that their reality has more than 5 dimensions

Without completely doing the CRT here, basically there is this direct statement of reality being at least 6 to 7-D from Zoe (Who can literally see the entirety of reality and of which all of the gods in the verse as well as the dark star and cosmic champions are able to manipulate), multiple statements of higher-dimensional existence (Dark Stars are blatantly stated to come from a different spatial dimensions entirely), and the gods seeing a multiverse that contains an infinite number of universal space times as finite in size and scope to the point of seeing the beginning and end of each universe simultaneously and being able to manip them at will, a well as the Void existing on a higher plane of reality and being able to consume time and entire layers of reality

@WeeklyBattles So the scans don’t exist then, ok.

Literally none of what you said remotely screams dimensional manipulation, especially with the new standards it has so I’ll just remove them from the pages soon.
The scans do exist yes, I just dont want to do a full blown crt within this crt

And how exactly is warping all of reality on a 6 to 9 dimensional scale not higher dimensional manipulation?

It's fine though, I'll just readd it when the CRT happens, no big deal

I literally didn't ask for a full blown CRT though, I'm just asking for scans on the dimensional manipulation and HDE, but given you don't have the scans that just further cements my point that they shouldn't be allowed on the page until given a proper CRT

warping all of reality is too vague when that has no correlations to warping dimensional planes. the former is just reality warping, the latter actually has basis for the new standard.

@Theglassman12 the feats exist. It is matter of time, because if you are not aware, League of Legends is one of the biggest verses (For games series). Weeklybattle is getting feats and also evaluating each profile, which are probably more than 200 profiles. Give it a time.

Question, can DMC qualify based on this:
Characters that can just move or otherwise physically handle higher- or lower-dimensional objects can recieve "Limited Dimensional Manipulation".

Since souls are stated to be basic nine dimensional items or something like that and basically everyone and their mom can handle them as they please

I literally didn't ask for a full blown CRT though, I'm just asking for scans on the dimensional manipulation and HDE, but given you don't have the scans that just further cements my point that they shouldn't be allowed on the page until given a proper CRT

warping all of reality is too vague when that has no correlations to warping dimensional planes. the former is just reality warping, the latter actually has basis for the new standard.
Again, I DO have the scans, I am holding onto them until the actual CRT happens because I dont want to derail this entire discussion.

Boyo, theyre outright stated to have warped and outright consumed 6 to 9 dimensional space

Like I said, it's no big deal, feel free to remove the ability, I will just readd it later when I do my crt

@ImmortalDread the size of the verse doesn’t matter to me, I’m asking for scans that they have it, simple as that. Fate has as much if not far more pages and I got provided answers and scans for the abilities they have, so I really don’t care if it’s a small or large verse.

@WeeklyBattles Literally how would this discussion be derailed when the entire point of this thread is talking about dimensional manipulation in the first place?

Ok, and I still see no scans so I’m not counting them until they’re provided.

@Tony_di_bugalu Those souls also warp themselves into devil arms, I don’t exactly see it qualifying for limited dimensional manipulation for anyone holding a devil arm.

@ImmortalDread the size of the verse doesn’t matter to me, I’m asking for scans that they have it, simple as that. Fate has as much if not far more pages and I got provided answers and scans for the abilities they have, so I really don’t care if it’s a small or large verse.

@WeeklyBattles Literally how would this discussion be derailed when the entire point of this thread is talking about dimensional manipulation in the first place?

Ok, and I still see no scans so I’m not counting them until they’re provided.
Ye, like I said feel free to remove them, it's not a big deal, I will just readd them later

@Tony_di_bugalu Those souls also warp themselves into devil arms, I don’t exactly see it qualifying for limited dimensional manipulation for anyone holding a devil arm.
I'm not talking about devil arms but souls in general, like how the Demon world transmutates them or Mundus grabbed Vergil soul and put it in an Angelo armor, etc, etc.

Also now that you mention it demons transforming their souls into devil arms might qualify as well.

Attacking souls I don't see it qualifying for Limited DM, but anyone having full control over souls I can see work.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensu...ur-slime-is-actually-multiverse-level.143981/

Imaginary Space has been accepted as a space that has the size of Multiverse Level+.

https://gyazo.com/2cab853c2529c50c11240d29bb61243b Ciel significantly affects finite 4D space (Stomach) into infinite 4D space (Imaginary Space).

Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate dimensions that aren't limited to just three-dimensional space. which is 4d

So, I'm suggesting that Rimuru to have at least Limited Dimensional Manipulation as Ciel can alter/create a dimension that consists of 4-dimensional Space

That doesn’t really mention anything about dimensional planes being affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back