• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensional Manipulation checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ikelaggan is Justice phasing in and out of existence by changing her position in other dimensions or is it just normal teleporting? If it's not really elaborated on it can just be teleportation with good range.

@Ikelaggan is Justice phasing in and out of existence by changing her position in other dimensions or is it just normal teleporting? If it's not really elaborated on it can just be teleportation with good range.
It technically brings in a portion of backyard space into the dimension.

yeah, I finished everything currently on the list so you can lock them, fate pages included. I'll look through the remaining pages to see what's left to check off.

Everything done then.
755678daeb80ad6e73c12dbfdaf358ef.gif

Alright gonna get the last of these pages out of the way so we can finally end this thread.

Umineko characters have little to no information on their dimensional manipulation beyond just manipulating a space, which isn't really elaborated upon on what they're manipulating so they have to go.

Both the Beyonders and Beyonder lose their DM as there's no explanation.

Cagliostro can qualify with the whole house becoming an entire 4-D space

Cetacean Hierarchy has no explanation so it should be nuked.

Contessa sounds more like a range feat than dimensional warping.

Contumelia has no explanations so it's going away

Daichi Shijima has nothing here so it's going away

David Camp manipulating an energy in a higher dimension sounds more like smurf stuff than DM, so it's going away.

Davoth just has creation for a higher dimensional realm, not really elaborated upon to be warping so it's gone.

Doctor strange just has the old explanation so it's gone.

Eaters can qualify

Egg-Wily Machine X sounds more like range than actual manipulation, so it's gone.

Estir, Ln'eta just has the explanation for HDE for DM so it's going away.

Fifthism doesn't have any explanation so it should go away.

Garogas can qualify

Gods of Heaven have no explanation so nuke.

Gutei just has a vague explanation which wouldn't qualify so it's getting nuked.

Haine just has it next to space-time manipulation, which doesn't qualify anymore so nuke.

Interim Coalition can qualify.

Ji Ning doesn't have much beyond controlling creation which isn't enough for DM so nuke.

Jin Dogma can qualify

K.E.V.I.N. just has plot hax as its explanation so nuke.

Ryugen, Saver and Zangetsu is too vague for DM so nuke.

Karsus can qualify

King Ghidorah sounds more like the old HDM so nuke.

Kurzgesagt Narrator doesn't have anything to qualify so nuke.

Lex Luthor has nothing to qualify for DM so nuke.

Luo Yuan can qualify in his last key

Marion Wheeler has no explanation so nuke

MIKE doesn't even have it so nuke.

Mnemosyne has no explanation so nuke

Mother of Existence has nothing so nuke.

Makina has no explanation so nuke.

Makoto Muraki can qualify with sealing off 4-D walls

Neron has no explanation so nuke.

Noosphere has no explanation so nuke.

Perpetua has the old reason so nuke.

Planet Killer, Trelane, Vampire Cloud, and Sylvia's explanation doesn't match with DM so nuke.

Professor Farnsworth can qualify with him sucking in 4-D into a box

Protagonist can stay with forcing higher d beings to materialize

None of the sailor scouts have an explanation for DM so nuke.

All of the SCPs with the exception of 6488 don't qualify for DM so all but that one gets nuked.

Shallow Vernal has nothing so nuke.

Subhuti just has the old reason so nuke.

Subject K's explanation doesn't line up with DM at all so nuke.

Sword of Acorns sounds more like range than DM so nuke.

The Glory likely qualifies with SFG explanation

Goddess of the Manifold has no explanation so nuke.

The Hand has the old explanation so nuke.

Jumping Man has no explanation so nuke.

The Law of Identity has no explanation so nuke

The Masked Lords and Ambassador don't qualify with the new standards so nuke.

The Thinker could potentially qualify but the scan is dead.

Ultra Monitor doesn't have the qualification so nuke.

The Xeelee has no explanation so nuke

The Tyranids can qualify

The Arm has nothing so nuke

Darkest Knight has the old explanation so nuke.

The Captain can qualify with the Honkai explanation

The Comet King has no explanation so nuke

UEG doesn't have an explanation so nuke

Ultraman doesn't really elaborate and going off the wiki it just says it warps reality, so nuke

Yuuko can qualify

Last edited:
Last edited:
And that's a wrap, finally this thread can be closed. Thanks a lot for the page unlocks

Kurzgesagt Narrator doesn't have anything to qualify so nuke.
Sorry for reopening the thread, but I gotta protest that removal. For a start, he literally has a Low 2-C rating based on that space being higher-dimensional, so unless you wish to revise the Tier, too, that ability should stay.

Second, this is a diagram regarding the four-dimensional space, so that's definitely looking like proper mathematical dimensions:
IMFZ8O7.png

Edit: On that note, TLOI and other Ichiban characters should keep it too, as it comes from controling the virtual alternate dimension, which is an infinite four dimensional space outside the universe.

Edit2 : I can also tell you that goddess of the manifold should qualify, just by the AP reasoning. Even if I don't actually know the verse.

Last edited:
@DontTalkDT Is it elaborated on with how he controls the Hyperspace? Because there was little to no scans there.

Can I see some scans for the Ichiban characters too?

Uhh, what part of the tiering lets the Goddess of the Manifold have Dimensional Manipulation?

@Ovy7 can you provide scans please? Especially the alter part because that can help.

@Apex_Predator_GX being higher dimensional doesn’t automatically mean you have dimensional manipulation. Also which part are you referring to? The whole warping space-time because that’s the old reasoning which is nuked.

@DontTalkDT Is it elaborated on with how he controls the Hyperspace? Because there was little to no scans there.
See the Feats section. TL;DR he moves beings in and out of Hyperspace, warps it to create wormholes, abuses its unique properties for time travel and generally appears to properly comprehend it, contrary to the regular humans who can't. It's not very high-end feats, but he still has some degree of control.

Can I see some scans for the Ichiban characters too?

Basically, even much weaker characters can program it like a video game and the gods have plot manip over that entire reality anyway, meaning they can manipulate that space as they desire.

Uhh, what part of the tiering lets the Goddess of the Manifold have Dimensional Manipulation?
It has complete control over all mathematical manifolds, in my understanding, which is a feat of manipulation space of arbitrarily many dimensions.

Hmm, moving in and out of hyperspace can work.

Ehh, sure that can work, though it being elaborated upon the pages would be appreciated.

It mostly says it emcompasses and comprehends everything, not full on control/manipulation. It sounds more like Omnipresence with Omniscience than anything.

Controlling higher-dimensional structures isn't HDM anymore?
For dimensional manip, according to the page, you'd essentially have to be able to manipulate the dimensionality of structures, i.e. make a structure, person, or object, go from say 3d to 4d or from 5d to 3d. You can also get a limited version if you physically handle higher/lower dimensional structures.

I don't know that version of ghidorah well, so unless he can alter the dimensionality of said higher dimensional structure he won't be getting it and I doubt given his own higher dimensional status he'd be get limited dimensional manip.

For dimensional manip, according to the page, you'd essentially have to be able to manipulate the dimensionality of structures, i.e. make a structure, person, or object, go from say 3d to 4d or from 5d to 3d. You can also get a limited version if you physically handle higher/lower dimensional structures.

I don't know that version of ghidorah well, so unless he can alter the dimensionality of said higher dimensional structure he won't be getting it and I doubt given his own higher dimensional status he'd be get limited dimensional manip.
In that case, I believe Ghidorah does not qualify for that power.

Oh, I almost forgot SpaceGodzilla has the same Ghidorah's Super Gravity power listed as Dimensional Manipulation, so that could be changed to Super Gravity Manipulation. Godzilla (Heisei) and Godzilla Jr. have resistance to it, so better be changed to Resistance to Dimensional Manipulation to Gravity Manipulation.

Where did it state that? I can see higher dimensional spheres but with no context.

BOB has no explanation whatsoever for dimensional manipulation so he's gone.
BOB should still have it as he has this which allows him to change his dimensionality
A Wild Last Boss Appears characters don't seem to have sufficient evidence for dimensional manipulation as nothing in the scans mention they can control or warp dimensional planes so that should be nuked.
Would prolly be better to ping pegasus or enter bluey for this, but tldr, read the AP desc for the 1-B section
Alright, going through as much of the other characters as I can, The World of Darkness characters have no explanation for dimensional manipulation, which I'm assuming is from the old days when getting 1-A gave you these abilities which isn't the case anymore so they shouldn't have it unless other scans exist for them controlling dimensional planes.
Its more so that some WoD pages are old and bad, while the newer ones have an issue of udl having not been finished this thing, which has explanations for a good amount of the HDM since a bunch of people upscale from each other hax wise
Ji Ning doesn't have much beyond controlling creation which isn't enough for DM so nuke.
He is far better than his master Subhuti when it comes to manipulating space-time, with Subhuti being able to do this and ning is able to control creation on a level even beyond that
MIKE doesn't even have it so nuke.
See BOB
The Arm has nothing so nuke
See BOB
All of the SCPs with the exception of 6488 don't qualify for DM so all but that one gets nuked.
Ping Saik for SCP since I'm too lazy to grab the scans and explanation for this rn

@Iamunanimousinthat Can you give me some scans that’s the case? Because all I see is just a name of an ability which is basically a name fallacy without any explanations.

@deonment being called electricity manipulation doesn’t help at all when we have a normal page just like that. 🗿

Anyways them shifting to higher dimensions can work.

@Celestial_Pegasus Is there any elaboration on AWLB whole “collision of dimensions merging to higher dimensions” statements?

yeah the page is freezing on my end so I can’t really comment on the WoD stuff, but if there’s scans that explains actual dimensional planes being controlled then sure.

So subhuti can split space apart into different dimensional planes? Then that can work.

I asked Ovens a while ago and I had little to no feedback on this but ok. @Saikou_The_Lewd_King whats the explanation for SCP characters having Dimensional Manipulation?

yeah the page is freezing on my end so I can’t really comment on the WoD stuff, but if there’s scans that explains actual dimensional planes being controlled then sure.
thats cause it is literally at the byte limit for page size
I asked Ovens a while ago and I had little to no feedback on this but ok. @Saikou_The_Lewd_King whats the explanation for SCP characters having Dimensional Manipulation?
Ovens does not keep up with modern scp that much, so ¯\(ツ)

@Apex_Predator_GX being higher dimensional doesn’t automatically mean you have dimensional manipulation. Also which part are you referring to? The whole warping space-time because that’s the old reasoning which is nuked.
SpaceGodzilla has the same Ghidorah's Super Gravity power listed as Dimensional Manipulation, so that could be changed to Super Gravity Manipulation. Godzilla (Heisei) and Godzilla Jr. have resistance to it, so better be changed to Resistance to Dimensional Manipulation to Gravity Manipulation.

@Iamunanimousinthat Can you give me some scans that’s the case? Because all I see is just a name of an ability which is basically a name fallacy without any explanations.
The name fallacy only applies in two situations:

1. An attack is mentioned but we never see it nor see its effects (ex. you can't confirm if the name of an attack is proper description of an attack if we haven't seen it)
2. The name of the attack doesn't match how the attack is depicted (ex. the attack galaxy kick, isn't galaxy level because the depiction does show the character kicking a galaxy)

Neither of these apply here. The name can be used as a description of the ability. Mercury is clearly creating some kind of space and the name describes what kind of space it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back