• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensional Manipulation checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Alright, so not too long ago the Higher Dimensional Manipulation page got redrafted into Dimensional Manipulation due to the former being so barebones and not that well made of a page as well as some confusion being made for the page, this thread will try to go through a bunch of pages that currently have HDM as the reasoning and see if they can still have DM based on the newer standards or not. Here's the list for those that have HDM so we'll try our best to get through this.

Qualifies: 94 (Rei Riyghts, Kurome Ankokuboshi, Histoire, The Boneless, Loki, Beelzebub, Lucilius, Sinbad, David Jehoahaz Abraham, Ugo, Lu Zhiyu, Nicol Bolas, Mister Mxyzptlk, Castlevania characters [20], Eirin Yagokoro, Yukari Yakumo, Kiana Kisana, Honkai Energy, Paper Mario, Fulgrim, Khorne, Lorgar Aurelian, Tzeentch, The Emperor of Mankind, Slaanesh, Perturabo, Nurgle, Mortarion, Magnus the Red, Yogiri Takatou, Sacred Ancestor, D, Akashic Records, Azura, Clavicus Vile, Molag Bal, Jingke, The Six-Fold God, Anubis, Jean Grey, Fate Characters [14], Akka, Crota, Riven of a Thousand Voices, Cagliostro, Eaters, Garogas, Interim Coalition, Jin Dogma, Karsus, Luo Yuan, Professor Farnsworth, Protagonist, 6488, The Glory, The Thinker, The Tyranids, The Captain, Yuuko, Makoto Muraki)

Goes Away: 168 (Blazblue characters [14], Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse characters [18], The Necrons, Imotekh the Stormlord, Orikan the Diviner, Phaeron Ahmontekh, Trazyn the Infinite, League of Legends characters [20], Arale [2], Nier characters [22], Dark Dragon, Yoko, Viral, Arceus, Lordgenome, Alovenas, Benetash, Orm, Ruphas Mafahl, Bondye, Jehovah, Mage, Caine, A.M.A.Z.O, Aisha, Caster, BOB, Bulk Beings, Umineko characters [7], Beyonder, Cetacean Hierarchy, Contessa, Contumelia, Daichi Shijima, David Camp, Davoth, Doctor strange, Egg-Wily Machine X, Estir, Fifthism, Gods of Heaven, Gutei, Haine, Ji Ning, K.E.V.I.N., Ryugen, Saver, Zangetsu, King Ghidorah, Kurzgesagt Narrator, Lex Luthor, Marion Wheeler, MIKE, Mnemosyne, Mother of Existence, Makina, Neron, Noosphere, Perpetua, Planet Killer, Trelane, Vampire Cloud, Sylvia, Sailor Chaos, Cosmos, Mercury, Moon, 035, 2117, 3125, 3143, 5993, Shallow Vernal, Subhuti, Subject K, Sword of Acorns, Goddess of the Manifold, The Hand, Jumping Man, The Law of Identity, The Masked Lords, Ambassador, Ultra Monitor, The Xeelee, The Arm, Darkest Knight, The Comet King, UEG, Ultraman)

Last edited:
I guess this is wyere the sharing of the works come in
We get knowledgeable volunteers, and share the pages by the alphabets.

The Dimensional Manipulation page doesn’t count timelines or dimensions being destroyed, nor does Higher dimensional manipulation count for getting Dimensional Manipulation. A example of dimensional manipulation would be how Castlevania does it with the navigators existing in more than one plane due to being free from any space related limitations.
Would a physically 3D being drawing power from a 4D source to merge two 4D structures into one count or no bueno?

Depends if they’re mathematical dimension and not just say timelines or anything else like that. If they do refer to mathematical ones then yeah, if not then that might just be an AP feat

Depends if they’re mathematical dimension and not just say timelines or anything else like that. If they do refer to mathematical ones then yeah, if not then that might just be an AP feat
Hmmm... I probably won't press any further since the nature of those dimensions is pretty funky. Long story short I was talking about the Egg Wizard who was going to merge at least two universes and in Sonic's universe there's an infinite sized digital dimension, an ad infinitum pocket dimension that defies the laws of physics and other "stuff".

I'll leave it to a more knowledgeable Sonic supporter to properly argue if Dimensional Manipulation can apply to the verse since I don't think I'm doing a good job at explaining it.

The egg wizard thing does sound like an AP feat ngl, it's one of the reasons I've been meaning to change the HDM page since it's so barebones and a lot of characters just have it for timeline destruction/warping as that can just be an AP thing as stated with the redraft of the Dimensional Manipulation page. Though I doubt Solaris is getting changed here since he didn't have HDM to begin with, just HDE.

Bump.

Gonna bring this up here that the BlazBlue characters that have HDM from the boundary shouldn’t have it as it’s not really DM, just the old version, though Azrael may or may not get Dimensional Manipulation for affecting the dimensional prison he was locked in with his bare hands.

Last edited:
Aaaayyyye what's good, just wanted to check in and see if my girls would still qualify for Dimensional Manipulation

Idk how significant changing the coordinates of a dimension by moving it out of place is, but if it qualifies, then aye, and if not, then we can just remove it

That could qualify for dimensional manipulation, especially if there’s no mentions of just raw power doing it and it’s done by more esoteric ways.

As far as I remember, it's never said to be done through raw power, rather that it's just something that said powers are capable of

Though, we do apply this to AP because of UES stuff, so I don't know if that exempts it from qualifying or not?

probably not given there's no mention of creation/destruction of the dimension, just it going to different coordinates.

@Rabbit2002 is it only the boneless from doctor who that can do that? The Six fold god have HDM but the explanation is nonexistent.

@thetechmaster36 can you list off every Neptunia character that has DM so I can keep a track on what qualifies and what doesn't?

can you list off every Neptunia character that has DM so I can keep a track on what qualifies and what doesn't?
It's just the two I listed before and Histoire, but her's is a bit of a different reasoning

Nobody else has (H)DM, and I don't think anyone else will be getting it since there's no other feats or statements or such for them

@Rabbit2002 is it only the boneless from doctor who that can do that? The Six fold god have HDM but the explanation is nonexistent.
As for the other characters, especially transcendent beings, I might do that later, since currently I don't have any scans or really remember if they can do it

does kaguya from naruto verse get dimensional manipulation? because he can create other dimensions, there are 6 dimensions that he made, or only characters who previously got hdm get it? i still don't get it:(

does kaguya from naruto verse get dimensional manipulation? because he can create other dimensions, there are 6 dimensions that he made, or only characters who previously got hdm get it? i still don't get it:(
Pocket dimension creation, has nothing to do with manipulation

@Sniper670 that sounds more like summoning than dimensional manipulation unless there's more stuff to that.

@karzen that's just pocket dimension creation, not warping dimensional planes so no.

@Vasco do you have any scans for Myxptlk warping dimensional planes?

@Dread yeah the DBH stuff doesn't look concrete enough so they should be gone.

Just for clarification, would all pages that keep the ability have it renamed to "Dimensional Manipulation"? I could probably just go and change the Neptunia pages to have the correct name right now if that's the case

Alright. I'll update Hoopa to summoning. It doesn't have any practical purposes beyond summoning anyway

@Rabbit2002 is it only the boneless from doctor who that can do that? The Six fold god have HDM but the explanation is nonexistent
As for the other characters, especially transcendent beings, I might do that later, since currently I don't have any scans or really remember if they can do it
Canonically Any character from Six-Fold Realm can manipulate Biodata(5-D ADN) and can control the Time vortex in some level, the fifth dimensional geometry of the 11-D universe and obviously be ******* above Griffin, a guy who can use his higher dimensional limbs to attack, crush, throw the corpse and reduce beings D to another D

So what is the qualification again?

Someone like Oma is able to delete and recreated the entire Kamen Rider verse which is 7D in size.

@Nicetoderp
Its possible applications include being able to warp the dimensionality of a target to a higher or lower dimension, being capable of phasing someone in and out of existence by changing their positions in other dimensions, affecting a target by making it exist in more than one plane, among many other abilities.

If it's manipulating dimensional planes through means that have nothing to do with raw AP/destruction then it would just be an AP feat at best.

@Oliver_de_jesus is there anyone else in Doctor who that has HDM and would qualify for the same thing? I'd like a list so we know which one qualifies and which doesn't.

If it's manipulating dimensional planes through means that have nothing to do with raw AP/destruction then it would just be an AP feat at best.
Then would Saver being able to merge with the entirety of Kamen Rider Verse and then transcend higher than the base 7-D structure should count. Edit:He also cause the mind of every being inside his domain to "transcend" as well.

Gaim would get the same due to having Saver abilities along with the fact that he killed Saver with a dropkick.

Oma have both their abilities too and scale higher.

@Dread yeah the DBH stuff doesn't look concrete enough so they should be gone.
Is anyone against this suggestion? Because the current justification has barely anything to do with HDM, at most it is range/AP which they already have it.
I don't see any manipulation in any type.

@Oliver_de_jesus is there anyone else in Doctor who that has HDM and would qualify for the same thing? I'd like a list so we know which one qualifies and which doesn't
There really aren't many that don't qualify, most of them are screwing with the time Vortex as one breathes, in fact almost any Doctor Who temporal hax is based on screwing with a mathematical dimension that works as the second dimension of time or are they just Great Old One who have HDM through just talking or exist (Since they restrict themselves from destroying the universe accidentally by reducing its dimensions)

@Nicetoderp that sounds more like higher dimensional existence than just dimensional manipulation if he merged with the verse and transcended it.

@Oliver_de_jesus just any characters who have a page on the wiki can count, helps to trim down who qualifies and who doesn't since we have over 200 characters to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back