• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimaria Yesta vs Mega Absol

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@KD @Emp

A****e
I just think it's NLF to say Magic Bounce can just reflect any non damaging move. Especially time manipulation. That and Dimaria's willingness to abuse her time stop is solid reasoning for why she should win.

I say a****** because i don't like you :p

If that so you can say Espeon also have NLF thing.....

I can't explain well so i leave it to the other.

Drite77 said:
I think that Dimaira may find Absol pretty, or at least cute, i mean, he is so fluffy
Brandish can find him fluffy not DiMaria.

And can he tank age scratch?

Just picture it like this. You know all the potions and trips to the Pokemon Center you use/take during games, just think of the condition your mon would be in without it. If that condition isn't dead, you clearly haven't been playing all that much.

Acording to the pokedex, Absol is a peaceful Pokemon that don't actually fight, with that said, i am pretty sure that even with this statement, Absol would likely get affected and possibly ko by that attack, if we count that he is a wild Pokemon, if he is from a trainer, than he is already dead

I can't quite get the image of Dimaria killing a Pokémon in stopped time out of my mind, that would be an interesting sight to say the least. Anyway Dimaria should take this for the reasons above. I don't see this Pokémon countering time stop.

Back