• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diglett vs Touhouverse

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
QUICK. QUICK. BEFORE DIGLETT'S PROFILE GETS REVISED.

Round 1: Peak Magnitude Diglett vs entire verse bracket style from weakest to strongest. Speed equalized.

Round 2: Same as above, but with Dugtrio.

Bonus: Low 6-B Diglett vs Tenshi Hinanawi. Speed equalized.

But, isn't all touhou can fly? - -* and earth type is no damage to flyer(both fly type and flyer ability)

Nasis said:
But, isn't all touhou can fly? - -* and earth type is no damage to flyer(both fly type and flyer ability)
I was thinking the same thing. He has a few TM moves that could help (Stone Edge and Aerial Ace) but since I we don't use TMs he can't really do much. Earth Power has some aerial capability but can easily be flown over.

I don't think Diglett can really do anything.

Type Resistances and Weaknesses (and by extension, Immunities) have been mentioned in the actual games, anime and manga countless times. Plus, I don't see how an Earthquake will hit someone whose airborne regardless.

Darkanine said:
Type Resistances and Weaknesses (and by extension, Immunities) have been mentioned in the actual games, anime and manga countless times. Plus, I don't see how an Earthquake will hit someone whose airborne regardless.
Who said they start out flying or even have knowledge on Diglett?

@Hokage The thing is that Fissure is literally dropping your opponent through a fissure in the ground. It's not going to work at all against flying peeps.

diglet can borrow his head ot of light, but thats about everithing impressive he has, except the fact he can produce an earthquake of magnitude 10

Diglett can definitely not burrow at the speed of light.

Anyone with hax deals with a Diglett easily. Most people without hax deal with it easily. Stone edge is not nearly enough projectile to catch a Touhou character.

Promestein said:
Anyone with hax deals with a Diglett easily. Most people without hax deal with it easily. Stone edge is not nearly enough projectile to catch a Touhou character.
is was said in the cannon, so he can burrow at the speed of light

Shotgun6 said:
Promestein said:
is was said in the cannon, so he can burrow at the speed of light
that was ******** outlier stated by Gary in the anime.

gary is pretty reliable considering that he's the grandson of one of the greatest scientist in the pokemon word

Shotgun6 said:
gary is pretty reliable considering that he's the grandson of one of the greatest scientist in the pokemon word

he is also an arrogant shit that makes up crap to sound smart.

Back