• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue is with the "Adam" part of the translation, this part was also brought up on the Wtw thread Soul Inforce linked. The rest of the profile is fine. Wildermon also translated majority of the profiles in the reference book which we/everyone uses so outside of a few odd sentences like this, he is definitely reliable.

Machspyder said:
Finally!
Since Linkz basically rips models from CS and vice versa, I'm 99.99% sure HE is going to be included in CS: Hacker's Memory. They also added Chimeramon and Chaosdramon. Other possible additions in CS2 if you are interested .
Great news, I need more Chaosdramon and Millenniummon in my life.

@Dark

Probably the latter, given how they treated the Demon Lords, but who knows?

Personally, I'd like to see some of the new Digimon they've revealed like Durandamo.

Also, should we make an Armamon profile? He did fodderize Barbamon to enter Burst Mode...

Most likely, I just hope that if Zeed is a boss in any way, they make it at least as big as the Examon boss fight in Cyber Sleuth. The sense of scale there was great.

It be weird if they didn't include Durandamon. Just from looking at is digivolution line, he looks like a Royal Knight-tier Digimon.

I've been wanting to make a page for Armamon, but the translation process for Lost Evolution has been fairly slow. From what I remember reading, he cloned Barbamon into six versions, then turned each one into a sword to use against the protagonist.

Yeah.

Reppuzan said:
I'm pretty sure I've found a good speed feat for Globemon (and Globemon + Shutmon)He takes off at 1:14 and seems to reach the outer atmosphere at 1:24.
Low End:

Atmosphere ends at 500 km above the surface of the Earth.

500 km * 1000m/km = 500,000 m

500,000 m / 10s/ 340.26 (Speed of Sound) = Mach 146.9 = Massively Hypersonic

High End:

Atmosphere ends at 1000 km (same link).

Double that value: 293.96 = Still Massively Hypersonic

Thoughts?
Appmon giving us the numbers. :D (shame nobody apart from me and you seem to be watching it :( )

Regarding your calc, I think he'd be much faster. Have you watched the complete episode? Satellamon takes off even faster to outer space (17:40-17:42/43 in the episode time) (2-3 seconds max).which would be around Mach 734. And Shutmon+Globemon OHKO blitzed him.

On a side note, I had a friend (who does calcs on the OBD) go over the episode 20 Globemon feat, got Mach 3977 for his attack speed.

I pixel scaled the the distance the main beam traveled in 3 seconds. It came out to 4000.829 km. That distance traveled in roughly 3 seconds comes out to 1333609.7280 m/s or mach 3977.600014. Has anyone managed to dodge that attack yet?
There was another shot which came out to Mach 2220 (for the global expansion): http://imgur.com/5rzGCxF

The Boultbautamon from Next Order aka Malevolent Fist/Grudgeful Hand has its profiles translated:

The "Malevolent Fist" born from malice data forcefully absorbed Piemon into Vamdemon. It is the source of all evil.

http://wikimon.net/Boltboutamo

A Demon Man Digimon who acts to eradicate light by dyeing the world in darkness. (V-Jump)

The vilest, most wicked Digimon also known as the "Grudgeful Hand", it was born out of data of hatred that the Dark Area overflows with, and feeds off demonic power absorbed forcefully from Piemon and Vamdemon. It possesses not the consciousnesses of Piemon and Vamdemon, and only acts in accordance to the will of the "Grudgeful Hand" - to completely rid the world of light, so as to devour the world with darkness. Its Special Move is using magic to multiply the sword 'Spiedini' that it carries around its waist, and sending those swords flying (Palazzi Valzer).

Born from a grudge; the vilest, most wicked Digimon who wants to devour everything with darkness.

They seem to be treating the Fist as a natural part of BoltBautamon for some reason (essentially making Pirates>Demon Lords)

@Machspyder

Cool! Do you think your friend could write up these calcs so they can be evaluated? Or have they been accepted on Narutoforums already?

As for BoulBoutamon, I kind of want to see if he'll appear in Hacker's Memory before we start making revisions and such. Does his existence as the Source of All Evil make him above the Demon Lords or just their avatars?

@Reppuzan

Friend has been inactive for a few weeks now, will ask once she's back. One of the reasons for posting that bit of text was so that you/Darkanine/other calcers here could evaluate it. You've watched the ep20 Globemon feat, correct?

NO hints that his role isn't complete and he may appear in a future DLC quest. Either that or in Hacker's Memory.

Likely not their true forms but he's definitely well above their avatars. The SGDLs are terrified of him and call him a "monster", he doesn't take anything seriously, no sells their attempts to defeat and seal him and is the strongest thing in game, which also includes RKs, SGDLs, Mameo, Alter-B, Susanoomon and others. He's totallynotGrandracmon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So he's likely another 2-A character.

Definitely not a 2A to underestimate.

Something I think deserves a mention:

-The power (Bonds) he borrowed from Takuto/Shiki and his friends. He reversed; he inverted the very principle behind it. Now it fills him with power instead. He'll call it a "Dark Bond." (he's controlling Dukemon and Holydramon).

Essentially, he can steal the power gained from bonds, friendship, nakama and the like to power himself up further. Most fictions have those so it's a very potent ability.

@Machspyder

I loved Globemon's reveal episode. That said, I'm curious as to how she calced that.

It's still pretty crazy to have another High 2-A running around.

As for the full episode, I haven't been able to find a subbed version.

@Reppu

I loved it too. Really hate how in Digimon even the coolest Digimon with great hax and abilities become nonfactors when facing someone really powerful. Globemon couldn't do anything against Satellamon the 2 times he faced him.

She's pretty good with pixel scaling, did some calcs for Digimon before as well which were accepted. Hopefully, someone versed with the method can evaluate the feat and see if everything checks out.

He can also speak 7 different languages . That's gotta count for something. :D

Well, you could try *********, AnimeNova.org and other similar sites. (the former seems to get a lot of hate these days).

Well, I intend to create RT's for the manga characters and also create explanations for some of the concepts introduced in manga. I am already creating some for Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, I will finish them and start launching this weekend.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean we have NEO. But in all honestly if you know enough, make the file.
New in this wiki, so, stupid question:

There are some guidelines or rules for posting in this wiki? And specif rules for posting about digimon?

Now, good sers and ladies, if you can help me to do the profile page of those two, I would be grateful. Because I'm still lost at doing one...

Taichi (manga) and Zero respect thread

This will be the first one of many manga blog entries, because you have covered most of the rest and the digi mangas need love here.

I could help, I actually wanted to make a profile for them for quite awhile but lacked the time to Reread the manga.

Great blog, I will also do manga blogs now that I will be on vacation. Your rt was very good ^.^

I've updated Zero's respect with a few stuff I left out yesterday because I was sleepy... (I suffer from insomnio -_-)

Most important stuff is for Aero powered up punching strength, and Ulforce Zero's power (at least in his XW manga incarnation) is equiparable to or even stronger than that of Susanoomon.

Very good, all this material will be very useful in the future. Speaking in the manga, I made this blog bringing some information about Dot Matrix / God Matrix.

That wasn't a composite Ulforce profile? Because Zero has its own feats, separate from V.V.'s ones, and the one from Savers, as well. I guess, is like the profiles you have for WarGreymon anime and average WarGreymon. In fact, Zero is stated to be stronger than the other Ulforces because he has more experience and such.

BTW, should we create a V-Tamer index in the main Digimon page?

@ZeromaruX

Well, it is composite, but his base form's stats are based on his V-Tamer showings and there's Future Mode's showings. I wouldn't mind having a page for him though.

Anyone keeping up with Appmon? Charismon w/ the other members of the Ultimate 4 are ******' amazing. It is implied that most of episode 37 took place in under a minute (given how the Ultimate appmon have a 60 second timelimit). I'm reminded of the "Enter the Dark Masters" episode. They also have a Lelouch clone.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory New Digimon Revealed.

-Dorugoramon(Maybe Dexmon and Ryudamon line in the future also apparently Dorugoramon is Darkness Attribute and not Fire)

-Megidramon

-Goddramon(Likely Holy Beasts confirmation as Azulongmon will likely appear)

-Airdramon

-Strikedramon

-Sangloupmon(GranDracmon in our future)

-Turuiemon

-The entire Zubamon line

-Griffomon(Future Murmukusmon maybe)

-Gallantmon Crimson Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back