• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Soul manipulation: Dick lacks a soul

>Sound Manipulation: Dick regenerates

>Trap of Argalia: useless since Dick lacks Magical energy and a spiritual body.

Can't Dick just powernull and eat Astolfo?

Well, Astolfo's clrearly got the edge of AP.

Roman, on the other hand, has got basically any other edge.

He's far more intelligent, and that's probably going to be a huge problem to Astolfo. The Rider's Soul Manip's not gonna work on Dick, basically because he hasn't got one. Most of his good haxes, like Invisibility and Intangibility are getting nulled by the very characteristics of a leviathan's being

Now, about Dick's own haxes, Rider probably cannot get past his Mid-High, is getting killed if he makes contact with Leviathan blood and may even get possessed by Roman.

Besides, I doubt Astolfo's billions of years old, which means Dick's AoE powernull's probably going to work.

Rider's biggest advantages are his sheer AP (which isn't helping that much since Dick's regenerating) and his Fate Manip, though I believe Dick's powernull may stop him from using that.

I was even going to say Roman's faster since he's got Mach 910.9 speed, but I couldn't find the feat that scales to everyone in this verse.

That said, and knowing that this intelligence of Astolfo's... absolutely not recommended when fighting someone like Dick, I vote him with low to mid difficulty.

@Star

While La Black Luna won't dust Roman, if it did (not saying it will) the regen wouldn't help

Trap of Argalia just makes him fall over. The spiritual body is only for Servants and other similar beings.

How does the powernull work?

@Archdemon

Invisibility and Intangibility aren't combat applicable.

Rider scales to Mach 230 so he gets horribly blitzed.

Even with speed equal, this is probably a stomp. Rider can't kill or incap Roman and isn't even able to pull an incap by constantly one shotting the guy since touching his blood apparently screws him over.

You got Dick

You got black goo

You got traps

What else can you want?

But yeah voting the one who's gonna eat Astolfo out if this isn't a stomp.

As much as I would love to vote for "The Rise of Dick", this seems like a stomp indeed.

Back