• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that I'm not a part of SAO tabletop, now I can do this ovo

Diavolo finds out that Japan has developed a VR technology, and decides to use it to build Passione inside the game. Diavolo conserves his Stand with the power of "it just works" memes, and quickly creates the strongest dark guild I don't know if Alicization still has guilds. Kirito, being the hero of SAO, wants to stop it, and after managing to discover Diavolo's identity with the power of "Muh, Kirito is a Mary Sue!!1!11!" decides to fight him.

Speed Equalized because the game cannot handle the FTL speed of stands

They start at 200 meters from each other

Diavolo is at his peak, Kirito is (*sees Kirito's keys*)... strongest version with 8-C Durability, so 8-C "Near the end of Alicization".

No one can discover my identity and live to tell the tale:

I, Kirigaya Kazuto, have a dream: 1 (DMUA)

The game crashes via sheer stupidity of the OP:

Diavolo
Boss

AnimeJapan 2019 Kirito goods visual
I don't know how Alicization looks like

sooooooooo...

King Crimson Donut GG?

DMB 1 said:
But absolutely nothing to counter King Crimson though.
"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Swordsman and Marksma, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Statistics Amplification (Sword skills amplify the user's speed and power, with the downside of leaving some aftercast delay [Though Skill Connect negates this downside]), Enhanced Senses (Via Hypersense and Distinguish), Darkness Manipulation (via the Night Sky Sword), Ice Manipulation (Can flash freeze a large area via the Blue Rose Sword. Can also create ice structures in general via Sacred Arts, such as when he created a five-layered ice shield), Life Manipulation (Via the Blue Rose Sword [Continuously and passively saps the health of all those frozen] and Incarnation [Is able to restore something to its previous state]), Light Manipulation(Via the Night Sky Sword [Absorbed a light-based attack from Fanatio] and Sacred Arts), Plant Manipulation(Via the Night Sky Sword), Transmutation (via the Night Sky Sword. Turned PoH into a tree), Energy Manipulation (Via the Night Sky Sword. Able to absorb "Resources" (energy) within a far-reaching range. This includes stars), Magic & Creation (via Sacred Arts. Can create a spell or an object for almost any situation, so long as he knows the words used to arrange his thoughts, guide his emotions, and fuel his imagination to create said spell or object), Poison Negation (via Sacred Arts), Heat Manipulation (via Sacred Arts), Healing (via Sacred Arts), Elemental Manipulation (via Sacred Arts. Can create dozens of elements or elemental objects of all kinds), Homing Attacks (via Sacred Arts. Can make his attacks home in on enemies), Limited Reality Warping (via Incarnation. Allows the user to change the world to an extent via their willpower or imagination. For those who are not conscious or adept with this ability, it is primarily used to increase the chances of winning a fight against stronger opponents or create miracles not possible normally. For Kirito, it allows him to increase the range of his attacks, transform into his SAO Avatar, and create giant black wings to fly. All virtual avatars are capable of Incarnation, however only those who recognize this ability can consciously use it to their advantage), Barrier Creation (via Incarnation. Can create "imagination barriers" from his mind to block attacks, as well as barriers of light), Regenerationn (Low-Mid via Incarnation. Regenerated his severed arm without him noticing)"

Just regen alone is going to be a big problem because Diavolo donuts, let alone the rest of the wall of hax. This is near the end of Alicization key.

Not a single one of the things you listed can help him against time-erasure though, except for maybe probability manipulation, but good luck overcoming erased time with it.

Gotta love when someone looks at a file and sees a wall of abilities and doesn't check said abilities before throwing them in a match

It's like throwing a character you don't know with no mind resistance at a Star Wars character.

Alongside donuts, Diavolo also like to smash heads. Also, I don't know if low-mid is good enough for a huge gaping hole in the chest, which should kill pretty quickly, compared to just regening the hand.

I saw his regen which allows him to tank a couple of hits, I saw an Ice manipulation which is apparently very fast and has very good AoE, I remembered all the "FreezeGG" memes, and I thought: "Hey, maybe he could fight Diavolo without it being a stomp".

If he simply doesn't use that in character, I don't know, but then it wouldn't be a stomp as it's Kirito's fault.

"Freeze GG" is only in his last key, and that's the only actually ability that could lead him into winning this kind of fight, which unfortunately for him, he doesn't have in this key.

DMB 1 said:
"Freeze GG" is only in his last key, and that's the only actually ability that could lead him into winning this kind of fight, which unfortunately for him, he doesn't have in this key.
Ehm...

"Ice Manipulation (Can flash freeze a large area via the Blue Rose Sword. Can also create ice structures in general via Sacred Arts, such as when he created a five-layered ice shield)"

The profile says he has it. Maybe it's a different ability, but this should work just fine.

He actually has freeze GG near end of Alictization

Problem is that it can't do anything against Diavolo's erased cause

This doesn't seem like a stomp, so I'll vote It Just Works FRA.

If it's not a stomp name something Kirito can actually do

I mean

Striking first isn't a stomp

But Kirito has nothing that can even hit Diavolo in like the first ten seconds of the match.

Striking first while shutting down all other punches seems like a pretty effective way to have the opponent hold no win conditions

So if Kirito stabbed or hit Diavolo, he wouldn't die?

Because that's what you're saying by implying he has no win conditions.

There will be no "first 10 seconds of the match", just 1 second and then Diavolo appearing behind Kirito and punching him... If the distance is close enough for Diavolo to just come close to him with only one time-skip.

What's the distance between the two though?

EDIT: it's only 20 meters.

... Yeah, then it just goes in the former way.

Schnee One said:
So if Kirito stabbed or hit Diavolo, he wouldn't die?

Because that's what you're saying by implying he has no win conditions.
Considering the cause (stabbing) would be erased as Diavolo precogs everything out, the stab of killing wouldn't exist in the first place

Thereby meaning Diavolo wouldn't die to a stab or hit

excellent

(Alictization is still a bad adaption of course, it's just that the source is so good that no amount of A-1 cutting can make it necessarily awful)

Schnee One said:
Okay I'm pretty sure this is Spite since Triforce very clearly knows the distance....
I didn't know how big the ice AoE was so I wanted to avoid a scenario when Diavolo simply kills Kirito before he can even see him. Making it 4km would actually make it an advantage for Diavolo since he could just use stealth till he gets close enough to time skip and kill Kirito before he even realizes Diavolo was there. Also, 4km is just stupid.

Freeze GG since Diavolo can't close the gap before massive AOE

Instead Diavolo gets stomped and this thread is still very dumb

DMB 1 said:
Speed: Supersonic (While his body was under someone else's control, it was still capable of chasing after Guido Mista)
Oh

Good to know nothing about the thread changes as Diavolo can still pull his thing

Back