• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The flight definitely counters the whole quicksand thing, at the very least. That range advantage, too, is quite the doozy.

I really want to say Tsunderplane due to superior durability, flight, and range, but at the same time, I don't have a doubt in my mind that Diane is immensely more skilled.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I really want to say Tsunderplane due to superior durability, flight, and range, but at the same time, I don't have a doubt in my mind that Diane is immensely more skilled.

their pretty much matched for speed and Tsunderplane's attacks are pretty numerous and cover considerable blast ranges so how skill can fix that is pretty unclear

Squid peanut said:
their pretty much matched for speed and Tsunderplane's attacks are pretty numerous and cover considerable blast ranges so how skill can fix that is pretty unclear
I don't think it can, but I do think it'd take Tsunderplane a while to land a killing blow, because of it.

tsunderplane wins, it can fly, attacks with cty lvl+ bombs and is massively hypersonic, i doubt any attack outside of maybe mother catastrphe could hit her ^_^

ground gladius reaches at least 1 km in the air and diane can spam and pinpoint it

does she flight over the clouds or not?

Tsunderplane comes from the game Undertale which is actually a game based entirely Underground in a series of caves so your guess of potential altitude she can maintain in the actual sky is as good as mine.

I don't think Tsundereplane would go too far away though since she secretly likes you.

Gnomishness said:
Tsunderplane comes from the game Undertale which is actually a game based entirely Underground in a series of caves so your guess of potential altitude she can maintain in the actual sky is as good as mine.
I don't think Tsundereplane would go too far away though since she secretly likes you.

while tsunderplane has shown something for the human it's unclear what her opinion of Diane would be

Isn't she only in love with the concept of love, though, not really with Frisk? How do we know she won't get all tsundere for Diane?

i still doubt she can avoid ground gladius spam

it reaches ~1km - 2km into the ground. depends on scaling

and she can accurately pinpoint where she wants it to hit

anyone having some actual feats for tsunderplane? if she is above 1km or 2km above the ground diane has no way of dealing with her.

if not, my money is on diane

RavenSupreme said:
anyone having some actual feats for tsunderplane? if she is above 1km or 2km above the ground diane has no way of dealing with her.
if not, my money is on diane
All we know is Tsunderplane usually hovers just off the ground, but flies up much higher into the air to drop bombs.

I suppose so. I just saw two characters 20 feet in length in tier 7 that qualify as tsundere and I was like "hey you know what'd be funny" so I made this thread. I'm not sure if there's really much room for discussion either way.

I would have thought Diane would be a better match with Sardonyx since they are giants with hammers. But since Sardonyx is categorized in Tier 6 for some reason, I guess not.

Back