• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga and Palkia vs. VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how does Team Digimon win via superior DC and speed if team Pokemon has superior DC and speed...

Team pokemon embody space and time in the Pokemon verse that's why they're omnipresent within it otherwise they're not.In other words unless this is within Pokemon they're not just like for example Neo. As for superior DC you do realize that team digimon are casual universe busters as far as I know while team Pokemon are universal together...

TheMightyRegulator said:
VSJudge said:
Hmm I mean again theres nothing to show these "Restricted powers" to be honest I really want to see this conversation that these people gave to explain this power, because I don't see it.
Dude, stop. If you don't like the placing of these characters please make a separate discussion about this.
I'm trying to find out how people put these feats on them. I'm trying to wait and see for scans but got none at the moment. At the very least I wish someone would link me to the discussion of putting them at the level so I can try and understand.

Feat Wise Digimon has it.

Hype and no Combat Feat Pokemon. Heck what was displayed in the manga actually disproves them being so strong in combat.

Being the embodiment of time and space is one of the reasons people think Pokemon would win? Again Neo was everything(Time, Space, the whole universe) and still got blitz through, oh and he had actual combat feats to display as well.

VSJudge said:
I'm trying to find out how people put these feats on them. I'm trying to wait and see for scans but got none at the moment. At the very least I wish someone would link me to the discussion of putting them at the level so I can try and understand.

Feat Wise Digimon has it.

Hype and no Combat Feat Pokemon. Heck what was displayed in the manga actually disproves them being so strong in combat.

Being the embodiment of time and space is one of the reasons people think Pokemon would win? Again Neo was everything(Time, Space, the whole universe) and still got blitz through, oh and he had actual combat feats to display as well.
Here. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/179444

Team pokemon embody space unrestricte n verse that's why they're omnipresent within it otherwise they're not.In other words unless this is within Pokemon they're not just like for example Neo. As for superior DC you do realize that team digimon are casual universe busters as far as I know while team Pokemon are universal together...

First, the stage of the battle wasn't specified and since the terminology unrestricted was used I would assume the unrestricted stats would apply unless stated otherwise.

Second they are still just universal while the duo of the creation trio are at least Universal, that is they are above them DC wise, "casual or not".

Third the creation of the space-time of a Universe cannot be quantified hence they are still universal+ separately instead of toegether despite they're Universal feats being together.

I agree with your first statement that the scene of the battle was not specified so let them have their hax abilitiy.

But again, they have no combat feat to show they can do damage in a universal scale. They showed some feat of being able to do something to the universe when their hax ability come together. But striking potency they have below universal or just unknown because literally no combat feat.

Anyway putting that aside, you aren't really giving me something to believe that they can put down the two digimon that defeated a being that had the combined power of Dialga and Palkia if not more.

First, the stage of the battle wasn't specified and since the terminology unrestricted was used I would assume the unrestricted stats would apply unless stated otherwise.

Second they are still just universal while the duo of the creation trio are at least Universal, that is they are above them DC wise, "casual or not".

Third the creation of the space-time of a Universe cannot be quantified hence they are still universal+ separately instead of toegether despite they're Universal feats being together.

1.Fair enough I guess

2.Secondly no they're not there is no evidence to support at least universal dialga or palkia it's just assumption .And they even need time to create one universe at a time by combining their own powers.Compare that to team digimon who are casually universal apparently and it looks like a joke

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
1.Fair enough I guess

2.Secondly no they're not there is no evidence to support at least universal dialga or palkia it's just assumption .And they even need time to create one universe at a time by combining their own powers.Compare that to team digimon who are casually universal apparently and it looks like a joke
Aee you trolling bro? In the anime they created a Universe in no time. It was the destroying bit that took time.

Aee you trolling bro? In the anime they created a Universe in no time. It was the destroying bit that took time.

Episode 152 of diamond and pearl right?

Yes yes I'm well aware of them being universal but at least universal is false and Baseless until I see some evidence.

@CHILLVIBEZZ i say the creation trio as they have omnipresent speed. heck if you want to argue platinum is the only canon version of gen 4 then i could argue that they were going to destroy multiple timelines as well. the at least part of their stats aparantly aren't false since they count for the multiple timelines in the pokeverse. if we count all the non-third version titles we have a total of at least 13 universes that they created if we don't count diverging timelines as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back