• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga (Pokémon) vs Alien x

Alien X EE is not thought based if Dialga has thought based stuff then it can be intresting

Servantis said that if Ben wanted to he could "wipe out everything from existence if he wished" with Alien X. This is thought based
Why should it necessarily be based on thought? What does "if you want" have to do with "thinking happens"?

Of course, it doesn't rule out that it could be via thought, but I have a question. Of all the things Alien X has done, or his race in general. What were the things that were 100% via thought?

I think the only thing that comes close to that that I remember is Kevin saying "If they blink, we disappear", but even that is done through some action, however small.

I think the chance of Alien X making his moves via some kind of movement is much higher than just thinking. Based on everything he or his race has done throughout the series.

8950361-img_20230520_155649.jpg
Sorry for the slight derail, but where and how did you do that?

Going back on topic, unless Dialga has a thought based hax on his own to counter Alien X's thought based EE then its an incon at best if not then its a stomp for Alien X

Back