• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tonygameman

He/Him
DextersLab
This thread is about discussing anything about one of Cartoon Network's older popular cartoons, Dexter's Laboratory.

Our topics here include:

1. Talking about the series in whole.
  2. Potential upgrades (this prediction page got some feats here).
  3. Cleaning/fixing some pages.
  4. Adding more profiles.
  5. And etc.

Also Regenerationn; "Instances of characters being wounded and inexplicably recovering off screen should not be taken as evidence of Regenerationn unless supported by further context. This is due to reasons ranging from possibility of off-screen treatment to continuity errors. See this thread for reference."

I agree. Also, I'll soon calc Mandark's Lab Explosion, as it seems like a neat upgrade to the verse.

918AFCA5-22CC-4CFF-A5B0-E48195593741

The calc was accepted, not the scaling. I find suspicious how that was added but the extremely obvious problems the profile has were not fixed first.

Before we move with the 5-A removal stuff, is there any good evidence for the mechas to scale to Monkey or the evil duck?

Eficiente said:
Also Regenerationn; "Instances of characters being wounded and inexplicably recovering off screen should not be taken as evidence of Regenerationn unless supported by further context. This is due to reasons ranging from possibility of off-screen treatment to continuity errors. See this thread for reference."
Isnt mandark's regen instant though? in the first link he was fine in 2 seconds, with no signs of treatment from anyone or anything

Eficiente said:
Seems outlier-ish to me.
I mean, in the episode, "The Big Cheese", a similar explosion happens that Dexter and Dee Dee were seemingly unharmed from, shown at the end of it.

Back