• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first thing sid and the real Abigail are not the same level of power because sid rejected his humanity

"That's not it it's about souls basically here's the story sid someone like you who has let his soul rott can't measure up to someone with a real soul by getting some power that's not how it works up here"

Here is the dub in Japanese

"For people with a rotten soul like you even if they obtain power they are no match for someone with a real soul"

It's the same with every when characters who obtain power for their over selfish reasons they aren't as powerful

"How could there be such a difference between us"

"You surrendered your humanity it's that simple"

"But you are not human so way am I inferior"

There is evidence mundus was the one who split the human and demon world in two which was one universe

There's a word left by a notable prophet when he visited this castle. It states, "Pluto shall come on the promised date and separate heaven and earth. One with black wings of treachery shall come and stand in Pluto's way.""

Pluto (mundus) the black wings of treachery (sparda)

http://www3.mangafreak.net/Read1_Devil_May_Cry_3_1_6

The demon world is called heaven a lot in dmc

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/2279/37955/5.jpg?1433597466

https://image.prntscr.com/image/R647jtvcTIG-iMUsNWnr0w.png

Mundus didn't use the temen ni gru it was built by humans so they could travel to the demon world not the other way around

Ôåæ Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Character File — The Temen-Ni-Gru: "A holy tower constructed by disciples of the demon clan. Originally sealed by Sparda deep underground, Arkham and Vergil have rematerialized it in the present day."

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:DMC3_Manga_-_Vol._1_-_Pg_90-91.jpg

Also how do you it was mundus who couldn't planet bust it said a demon black horns mundus doesn't have black horns

With sparda sealing the temen ni gru his plan was to make it as difficult as possible in case someone tried to reawaken it such as using his blood he would never think someone from his bloodline would try to awaken it

>Already we have certain problems, in the justification of the profile itself: The second twitter link used as evidence actually contains no response if you translate it from the Japanese at all.

Tbh here, the guy in question asked if the dimension Mundus created was identical to our universe in size or was it like a small castle (or some shit like that, couldn't understand the second part but you get the point.) and Kamiya replied by saying the former...

Just wanted to leave my piece here, otherwise, i don't care if DMC gets downgraded or not

@Sparda

Not to be harsh here....but nothing hints at Mundus being 3-A by what you are saying.

that Universe splitting stuff...Who has done it is the question, nothing hints at it being Mundus from what i see (unless my eyes have something in them)

pulto is another name for mundus the black wings of treachery is referring to sparda as he betrayed mundus

"Two thousand years ago the dark knight sparda turned against his demons brethren and took up his sword for the sake of mankind"

"It's the stench of betrayal of that accrused sparda"

we already established that names mean nothing we know its a characteristic and represents power sometimes but its too much assumption using mundus name as a basis the closest thing to his 3-A is his creating dimension thing which is vague

While I agree with a downgrade, downgrading from "Universal" to "Multi-Continental" is too much IMO. I'm more cool with "4-A, possibly higher".

well i'm fine with possibly 4-A cause while vague its likely mundus made the space (like i said size wasn't fully confirmed but due to being vague well eh)

Wouldnt it make more sense that he used his aleady fully established power of teleportation and portal creation to simply teleport there rather than him making a interstellar space that is unprecendented and neither confirmed or shown again.

though if it was space why was dante and him standing tbf...(dimensions are weird sometimes >_>)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Wouldnt it make more sense that he used his aleady fully established power of teleportation and portal creation to simply teleport there rather than him making a interstellar space that is unprecendented and neither confirmed or shown again.

You sir hit the nail on the head so to speak.

mundus did state he has creation also like creating demons as an example trish but well that dimension seem to have different principles over our own universe (i'm not pushing for 3-A just stating things)

Creating a person and creating a universe is far two different things, if that was the case I'd be arguing for 3-A Giorno at base and everyone who scales to him.

i get that i'm just stating somethings but i don't see why its just teleportation also the dimension collapsed after mundus lost (not dead mind u)

Did Matt not post evidence of the fact that it did, indeed not collapse? Pretty sure he posted a statement saying that's not the case.

Sorry, but there are far more people that agree with the downgrade than those who disagree with it, also Mundus used the Temin-Mi Gru.

No it was humans who used the temen ni gru https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:DMC3_Manga_-_Vol._1_-_Pg_90-91.jpg

The human and demon world's were once one universe and it was pluto (mundus) who split the two and the black wings of treachery (sparda) stopped him http://www3.mangafreak.net/Read1_Devil_May_Cry_3_1_6

Ôåæ Devil May Cry: "There's a word left by a notable prophet when he visited this castle. It states, "Pluto shall come on the promised date and separate heaven and earth. One with black wings of treachery shall come and stand in Pluto's way.""

https://image.prntscr.com/image/R647jtvcTIG-iMUsNWnr0w.png

@Sparda ahh iirc there was some hints mundus wasn't the first demon lord and the ruler has changed before and it seems to be a natural effect on the split of the universe (light and dark reject each other)

We are not given any explanation of what caused the split in the manga but the text in the library in the game is the only thing we have the demon world is often called heaven and the human often called earth the text said mundus was the one who separated them

we have reason to believe that they talking about mundus because of the black wings of treachery standing in Pluto's way which is exactly what sparda did he betrayed mundus to fight for humanity

@dark Matt's argument for mundus is that he used the temen ni gru which he didn't I have already posted the link which debunks that

Gargoyle One said:
I am honestly disgusted that people continuously bothered Kamiya on something he clearly didn't care about just for the sake of having their favor character higher up on power.
Dante WON against Bayo guys......
Exactly. They wanted to prove that Dante won without a shadow of a doubt, despite most vs sites disagreeing with the result. And many people debunking it. Think of it as a type of insurance plan.

^I was literally just about to edit that.

I've actually seen a lot of comments like these that try to prove Dante's Universal on Leopoldo video, which, despite being right that the fight was wrong, was still a pretty average job

(Showing how Bayonetta is faster by showing Mach 200 feats by comparison to a Mach 20 feat done by Pre Awakened Dante when both are hilariously beyond Mach 200 at their absolute worst)

Let's stay on topic. This is about revising the DMC top tiers, not who would win between Bayonetta and Dante

Js250476 said:
Iirc wasn't the Raindrop feat looked at again and it was higher then mach 20 anyway?
Yes but it wasn't accepted, so at least Mach 20.

This is disregarding point blank lightning dodges done by Dante, and Sub Realitivistic feats done by Abigail who Dante one shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back