• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on the bright side of all these downgrades at least that we learned there's a universe splitting entity in DMC lol

I don't think we can make a profile for Pluto / God since we never see it and it is vague as all hell.

If he exists, then yeah, probably 3-A, but never clarified or shown.

Js250476 said:
Well on the bright side of all these downgrades at least that we learned there's a universe splitting entity in DMC lol
This entity is likely in the same category as Aesir, Jubileus and Queen Sheba.

Gargoyle One said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
If we accept that the story in the Devil May Cry Manga official translation about Mundus rebelling against God and him and the demons falling into the Underworld which was created during the War in Heaven, yes, it would seem so. The DMC Manga mentions a Primordial Light which split the Universe into two. It does fit with the Pluto stuff.
Umm....No one would scale at all, but can a profile be made?
What's the point of creating someone's profile about who we have as much information as none of it? There's no need for that. If profile were to be made, it'd end up being akin to one of Salem .

It would actually be much worse, at least Salem exists.

It would be vaguer than the Castlevania God profile, but at least God is confirmed to exist extensively.

Couldn't it scale speed wise to all the best speed feats? Since it's presumably the most powerful entity in DMC

If I were to make a profile for Pluto, this would be the picture:

http://i1.***********.net/devil-may-cry-3/1/devil-may-cry-3-1644919.jpg

But I still prefer not making it since it is ridiculously vague.

I'm pretty sure this would be the vaguest yet since we don't even know if he exists and it requires using a translation I'm not sure it's accurate.

Js250476 said:
For some reason this sounds like a more vauge version of MK's The One Being
This reminds me.

Could Pluto be nigh-Omnipresent?

It's up to the staff to decide on this. Sadly, no one scales

Hmmmm...thinking about it, wouldn't it be reeeeeealy high end 3-B, given that it says the universe was eventually split in two, meaning it took some time?

Then again, eventually could mean that it took time for the guy to show up in the first place.

Pg15-16
Here we go: Japanese RAW.

If someone can translate this we can confirm once and for all which translation is more accurate.

If we are making a separate Pluto page then there are evidence that time and space was affected from the split

Ôåæ Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Lesser Demons File — Gigapede: "Giant creature that made its way into the Human world through a rift in the time-space fabric. Relentlessly strikes down foes with a high voltage attack."

Ôåæ Devil May Cry 3, Key Item File — Samsara: "Sculpture symbolizing the time-space continuum. Used to restore order to time-space rifts." Ôåæ Devil May Cry 3, In-game note: "Stop the vicious circle by bending time and space. Looks like something can be inserted here."

I get that Lady is a human but by DMC 4 she can clearly fight against demons and seems comparable to Trish.

Trish should be High 7-C, the Savior should be High 6-A.

No, but I think he should be "At least High 7-C, likely higher" by the end of the game, since he could fight Sanctus Diabolica who has some of Sparda's power.

Also, 9-C Lady is hilarious, she is blatantly Superhuman even in DMC 3. And can survive stuff like this, which is Room level.

Nero should be high then Sanctus in the scaling as he did beat him in their second fight and would have beaten him in he first if he hadn't used kyrie against him

Arkham was defeated by Dante and Vergil, which are High 7-C and Sanctus was defeated by Nero, who is at least High 7-C.

At least High 7-C: Arkham [Needed 2 High 7-C] and Sanctus [Same. Needed 1 at least High 7-C for defeat]

6-A: Baul, Modeus, Bolverk. [Stomped by casual Dante]

I agree with removing the at least for the High 6-A's and put Trish at High 7-C, also Lady should be 9-A and the seven deadly demons page will be removed since its very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back