• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Vergil is talking about himself because he never returned to the city meanwhile Nero lived his whole life there.

Oh, and about that thing of the cutscenes. Where the info of the years that passed by come from? Vergil's being alive is big news to have passed me by

Sparda 20000000 said:
What feat makes kratos planet level
Scale from Atlas who can wield a hammer that has the weight of the world

Kyo Takashi said:
Oh, and about that thing of the cutscenes. Where the info of the years that passed by come from? Vergil's being alive is big news to have passed me by
He isn't, it states that it happened decades before. The opening cutscene ends with a woman in the background looking at Vergil walking by and the camera zooms in on her, and the ending scene is him leaving the city talking about how they'll see the power of a son of Sparda in the future.

Sparda 20000000 said:
Wouldn't that just be a upgrade for lifting strength
Atlas is strong enough to support the mass of Earth's crust by himself and his attack potency scale from that, there was a calculation but naruto forums are ****** up

You know if the Death Battle popularized it and I think Kamiya's been interested in it how likely is a DMC and Bayonetta crossover lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back