• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Is that thing about DW containing the human world and being infinite before it still valid?

I've seen some verses get 2-A because a space contains a Low 2-C structure and is infinite.

You could try the same.
This wouldn't qualify. A space containing a Low 2-C structure and is infinite in size could just be Low 2-C itself (say the Low 2-C structure it contains is finite in size, for instance)

2-A is containing an infinite number of Low 2-C structures

Is that thing about DW containing the human world and being infinite before it still valid?

I've seen some verses get 2-A because a space contains a Low 2-C structure and is infinite.

You could try the same.
DMC should easily get 2A with the discussion we had on the CRT and it will be applied soon.

But that is wrong because the structure is supposed to be L1C instead knowing the standards.

DMC should easily get 2A with the discussion we had on the CRT and it will be applied soon.
I think it would be better to make that thread as a new thread with formatted justifications. Don't include anything about tier 1, because that just makes a huge mess.
But that is wrong because the structure is supposed to be L1C instead knowing the standards.
Start with 2-A, and if the thread brings about discussion of Low 1-C being more valid, then switch to that. Otherwise just start with 2-A then try Low 1-C later. Keep in mind that repeated attempts at the same upgrade will result in it being a banned thread.

Last edited:
I think it would be better to make that thread as a new thread with formatted justifications. Don't include anything about tier 1, because that just makes a huge mess.

Start with 2-A, and if the thread brings about discussion of Low 1-C being more valid, then switch to that. Otherwise just start with 2-A then try Low 1-C later. Keep in mind that repeated attempts at the same upgrade will result in it being a banned thread.

Since now i understood how the wiki evaluation system works and the tiering system in general, I'll bring more positive cases here with quotes from FAQ to support my claim.

As to what exactly i wanna prove there back then but can't due to my limitations in knowledge on that matter specifically.

Since now i understood how the wiki evaluation system works and the tiering system in general, I'll bring more positive cases here with quotes from FAQ to support my claim.

As to what exactly i wanna prove there back then but can't due to my limitations in knowledge on that matter specifically.
Best not to work alone either. Get input from other supporters.

Edit: I was just reading another revision thread and Clover said:
Being infinite in size and containing a Low 2-C structure doesn't mean anything unless it's infinite in relation to the structure. Then, one could argue that such a structure would be 2-A, because then it could arguably hold an infinite number of such structures.
It seems there is a case for the Demon World satisfying this requirement. It is repeatedly stated to be infinite in size, and it is referred to as infinite in relation to the human world which is a Low 2-C structure, a structure it also used to contain. I've noticed that the thing that trips up your cosmology upgrades is the issue of qualitative superiority, which is irrelevant to 2-A. The easier the upgrade is, the harder it is to block.

Last edited:
Best not to work alone either. Get input from other supporters.

That's the plan yeah.

Edit: I was just reading another revision thread and Clover said:

It seems there is a case for the Demon World satisfying this requirement. It is repeatedly stated to be infinite in size, and it is referred to as infinite in relation to the human world which is a Low 2-C structure, a structure it also used to contain. I've noticed that the thing that trips up your cosmology upgrades is the issue of qualitative superiority, which is irrelevant to 2-A. The easier the upgrade is, the harder it is to block.

That's the thing my friend, it isn't.

Its never compared to the L2C structure and was stated to be infinite as its own stuff... As a container.

2A perhaps would be good but ultimately that ain't my goal at all however I would still try to ask someone to apply it for now.

That's the thing my friend, it isn't.

Its never compared to the L2C structure and was stated to be infinite as its own stuff... As a container.
It is referred to as infinite darkness while the human world is referred to as a single ray of light. Likened to a finite ray of light in infinite darkness.
2A perhaps would be good but ultimately that ain't my goal at all however I would still try to ask someone to apply it for now.
Start with 2-A. Tier 1 is highly subjective. In fact, arguably anything above 2-C is subjective, with subjective standards.
You'd need a CRT for that. This makes it sound like you want someone to change the profiles to this right now.
I don't think SonicTL means applying changes without a CRT.

Back