• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
DMC3 cast ratings

Currently we scale Dante above Echidna with this reasoning:

(Stronger than Echidna, who changed the weather of a wide forest full of large vegetation, mountains and cliffs)

However, scaling him directly to her doesn't make much sense, as there's no clear connection between these two in terms of scaling. Which is why I propose scaling Dante to Cerberus's feat that I calculated here. However, there's also the fact that Dante beat Cerberus before awakening his Devil Trigger, and that he defeated Blob Arkham, who used Sparda's power, alongside Vergil, which is why I think they (Dante and Vergil) should be "At least City Block level, possibly Small City level+".

As of Arkham, I think he should be "At least City Block level" for harming weakened Dante and Vergil, while his Blob key should be "At least City Block level, likely Small City level+".

DMC1

Dante, at this point, needs to have his current rating changed to "At least Small City level+", due to being far above his DMC3 self and defeating Griffon, who is capable of casually creating thunderstorms. Same goes for Nelo Angelo.

Arius

His current ratings don't make much sense, which is obvious if you look at their justifications:

>(Weaker than Lucia and stomped by Dante)

>(Stronger than before)

I think the options here are to either remove the profile altogether, or leave it, but only with Arius-Argosax key and scale him to this feat.

Makes sense to me

There are also some abilities that are missing for mundus and Dante I want to mention.

Mundus needs to have dimensional travel add as he can travel between the human and demon world. His range should be upgraded as well he killed griffin in the human world while still in his throne room in the demon world

I think Dante should have immortality types 1 and 3 added to the sparda devil trigger key aruis said he would be come immortal with argosax's powers so why wouldn't be the same for Dante.

Resistance to acid manipulation in the anime Dante was fine when he was hit with acid and showed no signs of damage (will get the clip)

Resistance to paralysis Dante can break free from the fetish scream's effects dmc 1 key

What was argosax's high mid Regenerationn feat?

We could upgrade Mundus's range to "Up to Cross-Dimensional", I think.

I think simply Type 1 Immortality with Devil Trigger should be better.

Could you show the scene that showcases it? Other than that, it's probably good.

Neutral on this one

I honestly don't remember that. If it's fake, then somebody should remove it, I guess.

https://youtu.be/Gk1u_hXCCn0

Go to 18:30 for it being shown to be acid

19:50 for Dante's resistance feat

Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Fetish: "They will make an evil war cry to immobilize those near them. When a prey is immobilized by this attack, the others will relentlessly attack the prey without mercy."

Sparda has type 1 and 3 on his page in sparda dt Dante has all of his powers

Looks perfect Reb, as always

Lucia and Arius literally don't scale to anyone in the series, that one is the best feat we have for them since Lucia tanks that attack and scales to Arius. Also, we have a "possibly Tier 9" feat for base Arius right here. this feat it's perfect to scale base Arius

For their speed, Arius dodges Dante's sword attack some seconds before blowing up the building, so a I guess it's okay

About DMC3 cast, the only thing I want to point is that Cerberus did that instantly and quite casually, maybe "At least 8-B" should be good ?

I almost want to say DMC can be possibly 8A?

Cerberus is a Beginning of the game boss, who already performs 43 tob feats rather easily.

He's bar far the weakest boss, of the dozens that are in the tower and he was defeated swiftly by Dante without him even somewhat having control of his demonic power, and before DT no less

43 is already almost halfway through the tier

I was thinking in Echidna's Small City Level+ feat, it's 6 megatons

With 6.3 megatons it's already City Level

Echidna was casually defeated by a Pre DT Nero, so honestly, Post DT Nero should be 7-B, and everyone who scales to him

And what about Dante and Vergil in DMC1 ? Should they be 7-B ? Dante casually defeated Griffon twice, while Nelo Angelo could defeat Dante in their first round

Sparda 20000000 said:
Makes sense to me

There are also some abilities that are missing for mundus and Dante I want to mention.

Mundus needs to have dimensional travel add as he can travel between the human and demon world. His range should be upgraded as well he killed griffin in the human world while still in his throne room in the demon world

I think Dante should have immortality types 1 and 3 added to the sparda devil trigger key aruis said he would be come immortal with argosax's powers so why wouldn't be the same for Dante.

Resistance to acid manipulation in the anime Dante was fine when he was hit with acid and showed no signs of damage (will get the clip)

Resistance to paralysis Dante can break free from the fetish scream's effects dmc 1 key

What was argosax's high mid Regenerationn feat?

- Acid Resistance is unlikely since in the Anime he's already High 6-A, he can tank Tier 8/7 acid via durability

- Paralysis Resistance seems fine

- Immortality to Sparda DT (only) seems fine

- While Nero, Sanctus, DMC1 Dante and Nelo Angelo should be 7-B (since the calc is 6.02 Megatons and City Level is 6.3 Megatons) I don't think we can scale DMC3 Cast to 8-A honestly, if they were City Block level++++++++++, then maybe

In DMC4 we have:

- Nero, who casually defeated Echidna in Pre DT state

- Sanctus, the only one from te order who gave Post DT Nero a battle

- DMC1 Dante casually defeated Griffon, who can create Thunderstorms all over Mallet Island

- Nelo Angelo scales to him

Just giving my opinion ~~

Staring against that DMC3 characters have a huge scaling chain behind them and are already 4x higher then baseline.

Arkhangelsk>End Game Dante>Vergil>>All the bosses prior to this>Vergil before activating DT>>>>>>>Dante>Cerberus

Barely a 2 and a quarter difference

Hmm, well, that's possible, let's wait for Matt or Dark to comment here, i'm neutral about 8-A DMC3

What do you think about 7-B Nero/Sanctus/DMC1 Dante/Nelo Angelo ?

I agree with the changes the OP has mentioned.

I also agree with 7-B Post-DT Nero, and whoever scales to him.

I don't agree with the 8-A stuff, I think at least 8-B is fine. I don't think we can tell how much stronger Dante got, just that he got stronger.

Actually scratch that. After looking back, I can see 8-A. I didn't realize how casual Cerberus's feat actually was.

They already are possible Small City Level+ since Arkham was using Sparda's power, just like Sanctus, who gave Nero a good fight at the end

inb4 "At least City Block level, possibly Multi-City Block level, likely Small City Level+"

Or just like DCEU characters "At least City Block level to Multi-City Block level, possibly Small City Level+"

So, I'll add:

- Resistance to Acid Manipulation

- Resistance to Paralysis

- Immortality types 1 & 3 (Sparda DT)

- 7-B Nero, Sanctus, DMC1 Dante and Nelo Angelo

- Dimensional Travel and Cross Dimensional range for Mundus

It's not "possible", I guess "to" it's better, if we add this, Dante will have three Keys like this:

- At least City Block level to Multi City Block level, possibly Small City level +

Cerberus has a easy 8-B feat, Echidna has a Low 7-B+ feat and Arkham should be possibly comparable by having a small portion of Sparda's power.

So DMC3 Dante and Vergil would be: At least 8-B [From Cerberus feat], possibly Low 7-B+ [Possibly from Echidna's feat by them fighting Blob Arkham].

Since Echidna feat is 6 megatons and 6.4 is City level.

Should Trish, Base Sanctus, Baul, Modeus, Credo and Agnus be upgraded to City level by being stronger than Echidna?.

Base Arius is Wall level+ and Possessed is Large Building level+.

Arius Argosax and Lucia should possible be at least 8-B, likely 8-A since she can easily defeat some bosses that should be comparable to the DMC3 ones. I do not think a possibly Small City level+ for them since Base Arius is far weaker than Arkham and Argosax is a weaker powersource than Sparda.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Abigail did moved the clouds, he literally cleared North America sky
Not sure I understand what you're talking about.

I mean, I see the clip, but all I see out of said clip is him covering the area in a storm, not him actually blowing away clouds with a shockwave

And even if he blew away said clouds, which we never really get a proper view of due to the storm, it would.get way lower then making the storm with KE.

I've seen the scene over and over on .25, there's nothing to indicate the clouds are really being blown back.

It looks way more like the clouds are just being assimilated into the storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back