• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil Mario CRT.

Devil Mario profile.

Powers and Abilities:

Add:

- Non-Physical Interaction
(Mario can damage Boos)

Eliminate:

-Fire Manipulation:
The only thing Mario did was hit Luigi, it makes sense to think that he just hit it so hard that Luigi's body caught fire from the speed.

Edit:

We must make a different key in the Powers and Abilities section, and move his Aura, Energy Projection, Statistics Amplification, Afterimage Creation, Enhanced Senses and Perception Manipulation there, the key can be called "with Power Stars", because these are not powers that he has by himself, he has them thanks to the fact that he absorbs the Power Stars. The "All Power Stars" key can be kept as it is.

Stats:

Speed:
His speed, in his first key, should be changed to: "Superhuman (Blitzed Luigi), Hypersonic with one Power Star (He is capable of perceiving Toads almost stopped, which is of this level. Fought Luigi fast enough where everything appeared to move slower. can move faster than eyesight)", higher with two Power Stars (Far faster than before)"

Explanation: He perceived several Toad almost stopped.

I'll assume the Toads' speed is at least that of an average human.

(6.35 / 0.013) * 6.35 = 3101.73076923 m/s

This should be consistent, as it hit Luigi fast enough to set him on fire, which is needs Mach 5 speeds.

Lifting Strength: In his last key, his Lifting Strength is "At least Class K, likely Far Higher", but it should be changed to: "Multi-Stellar (Caused the stars in the sky to spin)". Also, the Lifting Strength of its first key should be Class 1, but the splitting Toad feat should be removed, because the way it split the Toad was by hitting it, it's not Lifting Strength, it's Striking Strength. However, he can still snap necks easily, which is Class 1. As to "higher with one Power Star, Class K with two Power Stars" This can be kept as it is.

Last edited:
Agreed with all these changes.
Though I think Light Manipulation and Summoning should be added to his main as his glowing eyes are present even without the stars and he can summon Boos.

Last edited:
Though I think Light Manipulation should be added to his main as his glowing eyes are present even without the stars.
I agree with that, just a question, why is his base speed Superhuman? it's supposed to be for blitzing Luigi, who in his profile appears as Superhuman but without justification, do we downgrade his speed in his base to Unknown or is there something we can scale them from? would be like this:

"Speed: Unknown, Hypersonic with one Power Star (He is capable of perceiving Toads almost stopped, which is of this level. Fought Luigi fast enough where everything appeared to move slower. can move faster than eyesight), higher with two Power Stars (Far faster than before)"

I agree with that, just a question, why is his base speed Superhuman? it's supposed to be for blitzing Luigi, who in his profile appears as Superhuman but without justification, do we downgrade his speed in his base to Unknown or is there something we can scale them from? would be like this:

"Speed: Unknown, Hypersonic with one Power Star (He is capable of perceiving Toads almost stopped, which is of this level. Fought Luigi fast enough where everything appeared to move slower. can move faster than eyesight), higher with two Power Stars (Far faster than before)"
Someone would have to calc his speed, though considering the Toads are likely Athletic-Street level, it's not too farfetched to assume he has Peak Human-Superhuman speed.

Someone would have to calc his speed, though considering the Toads are likely Athletic-Street level, it's not too farfetched to assume he has Peak Human-Superhuman speed.
I don't really recall seeing the Toads in Power Star doing anything notable (besides serving as punching bags), but if they have any notable feats in speed, that would make Mario's feat of perceiving them in slow motion all the more notable. I propose that we lower the speed of Base Mario and Luigi to Unknown for now, as soon as we calculate some feat that scales to Base Mario and Luigi, we add it to the profile.

I don't really recall seeing the Toads in Power Star doing anything notable (besides serving as punching bags), but if they have any notable feats in speed, that would make Mario's feat of perceiving them in slow motion all the more notable. I propose that we lower the speed of Base Mario and Luigi to Unknown for now, as soon as we calculate some feat that scales to Base Mario and Luigi, we add it to the profile.
I guess so, that works.

Here is the calculation to give it Hypersonic with a Power Star. My little support for the verse xd. Although the calc is literally a copypaste of what I put in this thread, but I guess it's better to have it on a blog.

Here is the calculation to give it Hypersonic with a Power Star. My little support for the verse xd. Although the calc is literally a copypaste of what I put in this thread, but I guess it's better to have it on a blog.
Did he actually have a Power Star on him when doing that feat though? It's never shown on screen that he absorbed it and seemingly the star Luigi had absorbed prior in Part 1 is shown to be in the hands of Peach, who later gives it to Luigi.

I have no idea if Sun confirmed anything about DM taking the Power Star that Luigi had on him (despite that being his goal), but one of his weaknesses is that he's so blinded by his own arrogance so it's entirely possible he found another star near him to get.

Last edited:
The description for Power Star 2 says this:

"The Power Star series continues were Mario and Luigi being to battle over the Power Star in the Star Temple. Mario defeats Luigi, takes the power star and under the control of the boos, he is sent to find the next one."

This is reinforced by the fact that we already saw that he is capable of stealing power stars from others, and because it was his target after all.

That is to say that Mario took it from him after the fight, I just now realized when reviewing the descriptions of the chapters in Newgrounds, this means that here, Mario absorbed a second power star, and here, Mario absorbed a third.

His stats should change to:

"AP/Dura/SS: Small Building level, Small Building level+ with a Power Star, higher with two Power Stars, even higher with three Power Stars"

(At least until we can calculate this shock wave he made with three Power Stars).

"Speed: Unknown, Hypersonic with a Power Star, higher with two Power Stars, even Higher with three Power Stars"

"LS: Class 1, higher with a Power Star, even Higher with two Power Stars, Class K with three Power Stars."

Another noteworthy feat of speed is that here he casually dodged a missile, this happened after the fight for the star in Power Star 1, so he had already absorbed a power star here.

This also means that these feats were done with a Power Star:

- AP: Throw a Toad hard enough to split a tree in half. Clashing with Luigi caused him to destroy multiple stone pillars.

These feats were done with two Power Stars:

- Speed: Fought Luigi fast enough where everything was perceived to move slower. Can move faster than eyesight.

And this feat was done with three Power Stars:

- LS: Ripped a Toad's spine out.

Last edited:
The description for Power Star 2 says this:

"The Power Star series continues were Mario and Luigi being to battle over the Power Star in the Star Temple. Mario defeats Luigi, takes the power star and under the control of the boos, he is sent to find the next one."

This is reinforced by the fact that we already saw that he is capable of stealing power stars from others, and because it was his target after all.

That is to say that Mario took it from him after the fight, I just now realized when reviewing the descriptions of the chapters in Newgrounds, this means that here, Mario absorbed a second power star, and here, Mario absorbed a third.

His stats should change to:

"AP/Dura/SS: Small Building level, Small Building level+ with a Power Star, higher with two Power Stars, even higher with three Power Stars"

(At least until we can calculate this shock wave he made with three Power Stars).

"Speed: Unknown, Hypersonic with a Power Star, higher with two Power Stars, even Higher with three Power Stars"

"LS: Class 1, higher with a Power Star, even Higher with two Power Stars, Class K with three Power Stars."

Another noteworthy feat of speed is that here he casually dodged a missile, this happened after the fight for the star in Power Star 1, so he had already absorbed a power star here.

- AP: Throw a Toad hard enough to split a tree in half. Clashing with Luigi caused him to destroy multiple stone pillars.

These feats were done with two Power Stars:

- Speed: Fought Luigi fast enough where everything was perceived to move slower. Can move faster than eyesight.

And this feat was done with three Power Stars:

- LS: Ripped a Toad's spine out.
Yeah seems good enough.

This would also likely imply Luigi had two Power Stars as well, since he probably absorbed the one Peach gave him in Part 2.

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention that Luigi was able to fight against Mario even after he had his Power Star absorbed (DM had 3 stars, Luigi had one)

He was struggling at first but began to keep up, so would this imply Accelerated Development and another key called "Final Fight"?

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention that Luigi was able to fight against Mario even after he had his Power Star absorbed (DM had 3 stars, Luigi had one)

He was struggling at first but began to keep up, so would this imply Accelerated Development and another key called "Final Fight"?
I have no idea, in the series it is not very well explained to us if the power stars are a small increase in power or a large increase, that they are a small increase would perhaps explain why Luigi can fight against Mario being weaker, because there is no Much difference. Otherwise, Luigi being able to survive Mario's punches with 3 Power Stars and keep up with him in the fight is probably some kind of Supernatural Willpower.

Why are Mario’s physical stats being scaled to his aura moving stars? He’s never shown Multi-Stellar physical LS or MFTL+ speed and we have no reason to assume his physical stats = his aura

Also his last key shouldn’t have Fate Manip, both quotes listed as fate hax are just saying the universe is screwed if Mario wins, they’re not insinuating any actual altering of fate is being done

Also also Luigi’s explosion isn’t actually 9-A+, it’s close, but it’s only 0.1129 Tons, while 9-A+ starts at 0.1275 Tons

Least toxic versus debater:
VSBW users have brain damage confirmed?
”Deciding the fate of the universe” isn’t inherently Fate hax, Mario is trying to destroy the universe, hence the final battle is deciding its fate, there’s no actual hax going on, Mario and Luigi are fighting and depending on who wins the universe is either going to be destroyed, or it’s not. Just because the word “fate” is used doesn’t make it hax

Least toxic versus debater:

”Deciding the fate of the universe” isn’t inherently Fate hax, Mario is trying to destroy the universe, hence the final battle is deciding its fate, there’s no actual hax going on, Mario and Luigi are fighting and depending on who wins the universe is either going to be destroyed, or it’s not. Just because the word “fate” is used doesn’t make it hax
I meant it towards the guy who added fate hax not you

Why are Mario’s physical stats being scaled to his aura moving stars? He’s never shown Multi-Stellar physical LS or MFTL+ speed and we have no reason to assume his physical stats = his aura
Maybe because his stats, just like his powers, also increase with each star he absorbs? I imagine that with the same criteria, we could say that his level 3-A is through some power separate from the physical.

However, I agree that we need to remove Fate Manipulation.

Maybe because his stats, just like his powers, also increase with each star he absorbs? I imagine that with the same criteria, we could say that his level 3-A is through some power separate from the physical.

However, I agree that we need to remove Fate Manipulation.
Yes his power increases, but that doesn’t matter if he’s only shown that speed or LS through his aura, which we don’t have any reason to scale to his physical stats.

3-A comes from statements of destroying creation and causing cosmic damage, it isn’t explicitly shown being done through non-physical means

Yes his power increases, but that doesn’t matter if he’s only shown that speed or LS through his aura, which we don’t have any reason to scale to his physical stats.
Aren't his abilities in general supposed to increase when he absorbs stars? Why would the absorption of the power stars make him have a powerful aura and not increase his other abilities by a similar level?
3-A comes from statements of destroying creation and causing cosmic damage, it isn’t explicitly shown being done through non-physical means
Not by physical means either, and in fact, the best feat he's ever demonstrated outside of claims to destroy the universe was with his aura (check comments). Everything else is by declarations of things that we don't even know how they will be carried out.

Aren't his abilities in general supposed to increase when he absorbs stars? Why would the absorption of the power stars make him have a powerful aura and not increase his other abilities by a similar level?
I don’t think we’re ever told what exactly absorbing a Power Star does, all we can do is go off what we’re shown, and what we’re shown is Mario moving stars with his aura, yet displaying no physical feats of speed or strength anywhere close to that level before or afterwards, and as such the best we can assume is that Mario can only reach those levels via his aura (Also he never really weaponizes it or uses it offensively in any way)

Not by physical means either, and in fact, the best feat he's ever demonstrated outside of claims to destroy the universe was with his aura (check comments). Everything else is by declarations of things that we don't even know how they will be carried out.
Yes, the means of which Mario would destroy the universe is unknown, but at least it isn’t explicitly shown to be through non-physical means (And generally when a character has some kind of “destroy the universe” statement, it’s scaled to their physicals unless there’s a reason it shouldn’t, which there isn’t here)

Back