• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

my action figures have a showdown | Mario and Luigi vs Superman | 0-0-0

i was once a kid, and i played with action figures, and i forced these idiots to fight before so im doing it here now right now
Dreamy Luigi and Empowered by Dreamy Luigi, Mario are used and are 2-B
Rebirth Superman, in his Post-Warworld Apocalypse Key is used, and is At Least 2-C
Speed is equalized
Superman is given prior knowledge on Mario and Luigi
Fight takes place at the largest cracker barrel you can think of
Profiles
i use to bite on their Hats as a kid
he always lost for some reason

Last edited:
Following. Since Mario is in his Empowered by Dreamy Luigi key he should also be present so Sups is gonna be dealing with both bros here.

Welp to start Superman is more skilled then Mario and Luigi, multiple ways to incap both of them, higher LS, and can get amped by the sun to potentially become more powerful and faster

While Sups is more skilled, the Bro's have a few tricks that take him off guard and let them get in the one hit they need to win. What can Sups do against all the Luiginoids?

Clark has very strong enhanced senses that could alert him on any sneak attacks, he can deal with the Luiginoids with his strong aoe options like his heat vision that can harm those who can take sun dipping, screaming EE, and Torquasm Vo to provide illusion distractions

Last edited:
Lugi can make thousands of Luiginoids to aid him and Sups can't take them out conveniently due to the AP difference. Does Clark have anyway of destroying the entire dream world and if so, how in character would it be for him to do so?

Lugi can make thousands of Luiginoids to aid him and Sups can't take them out conveniently due to the AP difference.
Superman has EE and BFR deal with the Luiginoids
Does Clark have anyway of destroying the entire dream world and if so, how in character would it be for him to do so?
Maybe its possible to argue that Superman could eventually sundip to become powerful enough to destroy it, and since he's given prior knowledge he could possibly pull it off

If the dream world is destroyed then its an immediate L for the bros. And thats assuming Superman’s AP gap would let that happen

Back