• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Depressed Eldritch Abomination vs A mentally deficient Death god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, additional reasons for why I think Triple X wins: SWOLE and LONG summons, and Alux Hax. SO. MUCH. ALUX. HAX.

Oh, I dunno, maybe your pic being a literal god of death (?) tipped me off.

No, but seriously, just don't pretend you can contend with Onte. I'm hesitant on facing him even with full admin powers.

Crabwhale said:
Anyway, additional reasons for why I think Triple X wins: SWOLE and LONG summons, and Alux Hax. SO. MUCH. ALUX. HAX.
You seem to be a little confused in here. Making others become thicc and probably explode to gibblets are what the lously lesser Death Gods do, but neither them or the Death Gods would get swolen if it wasn't for me~

Oh, and incase you forgot. Alux are merely my servants.

Mwuuh, poor you. It's fine to be scared, skellie *pat pat* if you can't get to Onte I'll tell him you said "Hi."

So that's what the wiki says? No one checks the description these days. I thought the skulls were a giveaway.

You can't scare a skroolignton, 1) I'm already dead...several times over (I keep trying to uninstall life, but this one hacker keeps reinstalling it), 2) there is nothing spoopier than my kind period, no matter how much Triple X likes to spam his Grognak the Barbarian clone, and 3) I never said I'm scared to fight Onte, I'd just really rather NOT.

Alexcar3000 said:
Crabwhale said:
You seem to be a little confused in here. Making others become thicc and probably explode to gibblets are what the lously lesser Death Gods do, but neither them or the Death Gods would get swolen if it wasn't for me~

Oh, and incase you forgot. Alux are merely my servants.
Granted, I admit that the people behind Alux are probably goblins, but you have never seen Alux quite like these. Would you like a sample?

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Please do not pat Onte, he exists for science, and also he's made of Dinosaurs.
You know sooner or later this thread will evolve into a Patpocalypse. Hugs, pets and cuddles are my thing uwu

You know sooner or later this thread will devolve into a Patpocalypse. Hugs, pets and cuddles are my thing uwu

Actually, who the **** am I kidding? How could it get worse than it already has?

I actually thought of that myself after finishing that message.

Maybe, I'll ask him. He does have free will, remember, and slave labour is a crime.
Then again, I did summon him for your pestering me thread.
It's the same as the frienship with me and mah t series admins... most notably Dark

Yes, they count. There is no rule that two participants in the fight can't vote for themselves.

Alright, so apparently I can't make a minor edit to my page anymore, even though I just wanted to say that I was weak to Crabbus' basement doggo.

Crabs, does your doggo have this?

Shōshi ShibakuÒâ╗Harirankyü Sakasa Haritsuke: Hiiragi Seijuurou's signature and most powerful ability. This power allows him to virtually steal anything from his opponents (be it a physical body or body part, memories, feelings, experience, sense of crisis, abilities (which he can use), souls, even something innate like the quality to become Rosei) while giving them in return diseases which pollute his own body (countless diseases that contaminate his body, ranging from brain tumors, last-stage leukemia, stage-four cancer, and other debilitating illnesses), these diseases can also corrupt the minds of their victims due to containing Hiiragi's own madness and despair from living with these diseases in his body, in addition to affecting and destroying the soul and are so potent that it can even corrode the physical world. All of these are also dreams themselves, meaning they can harm the opponent but they themselves can't block or defend against them if they don't have the ability to interact with the abstract

Crabs, does your doggo have this?
Shōshi ShibakuÒâ╗Harirankyü Sakasa Haritsuke: Hiiragi Seijuurou's signature and most powerful ability. This power allows him to virtually steal anything from his opponents (be it a physical body or body part, memories, feelings, experience, sense of crisis, abilities (which he can use), souls, even something innate like the quality to become Rosei) while giving them in return diseases which pollute his own body (countless diseases that contaminate his body, ranging from brain tumors, last-stage leukemia, stage-four cancer, and other debilitating illnesses), these diseases can also corrupt the minds of their victims due to containing Hiiragi's own madness and despair from living with these diseases in his body, in addition to affecting and destroying the soul and are so potent that it can even corrode the physical world. All of these are also dreams themselves, meaning they can harm the opponent but they themselves can't block or defend against them if they don't have the ability to interact with the abstract
No, but none of the doggos need it.

Errorsaness said:
There is nobody here called thot. If there was, I would have killed them.
T H O T S L A Y E R Yellowpig means yoo
I know. I was meming on you.

btw, total vote:

Me: 5 (I only needed four for a win guys, can you not even count?!)

The One who Pats: 2

Inconclusive: 0 (Good.)

Alright, all done. I finished what I set out to do, which was to make the patting stop. I'll add this, will one of the existing Admins politely close the thread?

Errorsaness said:
There is nobody here called thot. If there was, I would have killed them.
T H O T S L A Y E R Yellowpig means yoo
I know. I was meming on you.
btw, total vote:

Me: 5 (I only needed four for a win guys, can you not even count?!)

The One who Pats: 2

Inconclusive: 0 (Good.)

Alright, all done. I finished what I set out to do, which was to make the patting stop. I'll add this, will one of the existing Admins politely close the thread?
Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back