• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer of T H O T S versus the Patron Saint of Skrellingtons

Status
Not open for further replies.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Crabwhale said:
Also, X, you might want to start ramping up that Regen via something, cause it looks like we're having cooked T H O T S L A Y E R for the night.
Why would you cook me I'm not even physical I'd taste disgusting. This would happe
I ment to put this quote on my how a T H O T H S L A Y E R would taste like through a video how a tounge would taste like also but that's just my opinion

Alright, I got rid of him. He wasn't on my wiki, but he was annoying. To answer your question, Error. I would not taste like a tongue. As Crabberstanticallion stated, I would probably taste of nothing.

On an unrelated note, does anyone remember that time Dark said "You will know light and pray for darkness"? Thoughts on that quote now?

There's a lot of stupid shit Dark says. After a while it all starts to blend together and you can't remember anything anymore.

Well he does hate me more, but you are losing...

Hmm, I actually don't know how to answer that.

On a related note, I asked Overlord on whether he wanted to vote. And while he hasn't replied yet, let's just hope we can end this soon.

We can only hope. I'm going to make some more art in that time, even though it'll seem a bit weird considering that I've basically already lost.

We can only hope. I'm going to make some more art in that time, even though it'll seem a bit weird considering that I've basically already lost.
then make art of you getting your ass kicked

Yellowpig10 said:
I'm already on it.

Yellowpig10 said:
I already did that also there aren't many more similar ones.

Tbh, a fight can be one-sided while still being epic.

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Tbh, a fight can be one-sided while still being epic.
Example please
Beerus vs SSJG Goku (Movie version, NOT that shitshow in the actual series). It's clear that the Greasy Cat Bastard has the fight in the bag the whole time, but it still boasts some of the best everything in the entire franchise.

What about Luke vs. Vader in EPS, and Luke vs. Vader in ROTJ

Since the eldritch boi confessed to liking Yugioh Abridged.

Sosadnot
Actually, this fits rather well with Dark as well.

Crabwhale said:
Since the eldritch boi confessed to liking Yugioh Abridged.
Sosadnot
Actually, this fits rather well with Dark as well.
I actually rate this 10/10. I see your point about Dark as well. I would put this on my wall if I felt like it and if the concept of walls existed in my dimension.

Overlord775 said:
You still have to make a page for The Ultimate King (Orespawn)
I'll get to it, jeez. You'd think people would be more sick of a goddamn Minecraft mod when I've made over thirty ******* profiles about it.

"Enough of this charade. I am done. You have shown me what I wanted to know. That´s right my little pet. It has all been a game. You never killed me. You can´t. I´m the one. The only. The many. I exist within the both space and time. Everywhere and always. I have used you to learn your way, and I have reached my conclusion on your species. Now, you have 10 seconds to run. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....Prepare to die! "

-The Ultimate King

Oof. Good game tho, Fam. Kind of. I got ******* destroyed.
Eh, it happens to the best of us. At least we got a few sweet pictures out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back