• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Depressed Eldritch Abomination vs A mentally deficient Death god

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_H_O_T_S_L_A_Y_E_R

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
No art this time, my well has run dry.

Context: Alex kept patting me. IDONOTAPPRECIATETHEPATTING. So I will have blood, and also I just want to die anyway.

Rules.

1. Thunderdome Ring.

2. Bloodlusted.

3. Full power.

4. 4 votes for a conclusion.

5. Victory by death (I shall have no other conclusion)

Alright good. Here's the dumb profiles: I N S I D E J O K E, and Whatever the **** this is

Yes, but the trap has nothing to do with the fight. Nobody knows it, but i've been tricking them. You are no exception.

Errorsaness said:
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Yes, but the trap has nothing to do with the fight. Nobody knows it, but i've been tricking them. You are no exception.
OOF
Don't be concerned, 'tis a mere joke. It's a joke about how I have no visible tentacles, despite the fact that they are constantly referenced.

Errorsaness said:
OOF
Don't be concerned, 'tis a mere joke. It's a joke about how I have no visible tentacles, despite the fact that they are constantly referenced.
...My entire bromance has been a lie...

Even though it's more like a mutual hate boner than anything else.

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
OOF
...My entire bromance has been a lie...
Did you never notice?

No art this time, my well has run dry.
Context: Alex kept patting me. IDONOTAPPRECIATETHEPATTING. So I will have blood, and also I just want to die anyway.

Rules.

1. Thunderdome Ring.

2. Bloodlusted.

3. Full power.

4. 4 votes for a conclusion.

5. Victory by death (I shall have no other conclusion)

Alright good. Here's the dumb profiles: I N S I D E J O K E, and Whatever the **** this is
IDK but as the announcer... "WHOLL WIN? WHOLL LOSE?" U CANT BE AN ANNOUNCER AND A FIGHTER AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!

Probably Triple X via Depression Manipulation that rivals or exceeds even my own.

Or, just summoning Onte.

Isn't he? Didn't you like, make him as a science experiment? Shouldn't that qualify him as a summon?

Maybe, I'll ask him. He does have free will, remember, and slave labour is a crime.

Then again, I did summon him for your pestering me thread.

You see it as slave labor, I see it as "involuntary physical services", at least in Onte's case.

Onte cannot provide physical service, and to prove it, his family is reliant on me to get him out of bed before one.

Only psychological services provided here are Diservices to Alex's sanity, which I'm fairly sure has already been waning quite heavily.

Depression? I'm the sole cause behind it. I don't think that's worth noting, considering almost everyone I've met want to die (including Seol). I just really love killing, taking people's guts and making sweets from them is such a delightful experience.

About summons, I do have the ability to do so, even the embodiment of his Depression, so they perform a dual suicide, while I watch, enjoying my candies on my skull throne. I might invite Onte over for the party.

Trust me, you CAN'T handle Onte. He is an evil far beyond what our measly mortal minds can comprehend.

Ahh, yes. Evil is a pretty fun thing created by humans isn't it? Perform something they deem as evil and see how they tremble on their feet, begging for the mercy they think exist. You're telling me wonders about Onte, we're going to be such nice friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back