• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deoxys (Pokemon) VS Lord Boros (One Punch Man)

Detail boros
Deoxys All

The DNA Pokemon replaces Saitama during Episode 11 and 12 of the anime. Does Deoxys defeat Boros or the other way around? Will Boros be satisfied?

Rules:

Deoxys can change forms freely in battle.

Speed equalized since Deoxys speed is Unknown.

Boros is in-character, while Deoxys is bloodlusted.

Full Composite versions for both characters.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Whoops sorry. Then I'll just wait. :)
It's no problem. We're just in the middle of sorting some possible upgrades which, if implemented, will upgrade Boros and Saitama (and Garou, by association).

CrossverseCrisis said:
"And Garou, by association." That's actually funny when i read it.
Well, it's kinda true. lol

Garou on his own lacks raw power feats, but gets buffs because WoG confirms him to be on equal grounds with Boros, as well as the possibility that he was the one Boros was meant to fight.

That'd be one hell of a battle.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
So no OPM Saitama, Boros and Garou threads for a while? Or all of OPM?
It'll hopefully be resolved within the next day or so, as we're simply waiting for one more important opinion.

Even after that, we're trying to mostly avoid threads with Saitama (as we have no idea of his limits), but Boros and Garou are a-ok.

Pretty much any other OPM character is fine, right now.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Technically, it's mainly towards Saitama boy(had to add that part) not exerting himself in any of his fighs. Garou and Boros can actually be used, but we're still in the middle of doing some potential upgrades for the three.

Possibly those 3 only since the rest cant be scaled. Even though I heard Tatsumaki was getting an upgrade as well (?)

CrossverseCrisis said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Technically, it's mainly towards Saitama boy(had to add that part) not exerting himself in any of his fighs. Garou and Boros can actually be used, but we're still in the middle of doing some potential upgrades for the three.
Noted!~ I also agree, Saitama shouldn't be used in VS Debates, simply because we don't know his true strength. He might be solar system level, or even Multiverse. We simply don't know.

Mmhmm. Also like Azathoth said: after the upgrades for Boros and Garou, you can use them plus any OPM characters but definitely not Saitama(as much as i like the guy, he needs to show us his potential limits before we can use him here).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
"And Garou, by association." That's actually funny when i read it.
Well, it's kinda true. lol
Garou on his own lacks raw power feats, but gets buffs because WoG confirms him to be on equal grounds with Boros, as well as the possibility that he was the one Boros was meant to fight.

That'd be one hell of a battle.
Wanna know the irony of that, Azzy? Saitama basically fought Garou and Boros who would have actually had one hell of a hellish fight against each other.

Heh, and to think that they both got owned by the same guy that get shit done causally.

@Crossverse Agreed brother maybe we should put Saitama threads on hold since his hype gets in the way of discussion too often. Also the anime is over anyway so we can wait until he gets some concrete feats (like on panel moon/planet busting)

CrossverseCrisis said:
Wanna know the irony of that, Azzy? Saitama basically fought Garou and Boros who would have actually had one hell of a hellish fight against each other.

Heh, and to think that they both got owned by the same guy that get shit done causally.
Garou vs Boros would have been incredible. Plus, it would have made Garou a hero. A true hero, too. Not the kind he hated.

I mean, his methods were...unconventional, but Garou's cause was pretty noble. He was willing to turn the whole world against himself just so that nobody else would have to feel like the "freak" or "villain", and everyone could unite against a common enemy.

I'd actually give it to Deoxys with high diff, really. Boros can tank quite a few hits, but Deoxys' regen is superior, and I think combining that with its versatility would allow it to eventually outlast him and attain victory.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'd actually give it to Deoxys with high diff, really. Boros can tank quite a few hits, but Deoxys' regen is superior, and I think combining that with its versatility would allow it to eventually outlast him and attain victory.
Yea also Deoxys has many forms to counter his attacks so Deoxys wins

Same. Boros is really strong for taking on someone like Saitama(albeit Saitama was casual but it's a very well known feat for him), but against someone like Deoxy's who with it's superior regen(?) and greater versatility will grant it a win here eventually.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Same. Boros is really strong for taking on someone like Saitama(albeit Saitama was casual but it's a very well known feat for him), but against someone like Deoxy's who with it's superior regen(?) and greater versatility will grant it a win here eventually.
Versatility huh? I guess that's because of its various moves and the ability to change forms.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Versatility huh? I guess that's because of its various moves and the ability to change forms.
Yes. From what i can remember of reading the manga and recently watching the anime, Boros didn't really seem to have much else on him in the versatility field.

Back