• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many Naruto feats that have not been disproven but denied why is that there, why is it so frowned upon to put Naruto at sub-rel when there are feats backing up even higher speed, or attack potency like Kaguya's ETSB can someone please explain? Or tell me about how certain feats were disproven

Is a ban subject because is brought up every other day, you're better searching the old threads on your own. You're only gonna get a simple answered from the mods or even a ban.

You cannot disprove feats, for example, Master Roshi did destroy the moon, it actually happened, but it can be denied as an outlier because other feats at their strength at the time of the feat or scaling at the time of the feat does not add up to the feat itself, meaning that the specific feat is an outlier

Apart from controversial issues such as Bocho Gudodama of Kaguya and other things, even with other feats happens something similar, feats are dismissed by calc stacking when there has not even been some evidence that discourages the calculation, you just take out your letter of calc stacking Without needing to contribute arguments or tests that refute the feat and that alone is enough. Other calculations that do not have calc stacking pass without penalty or glory even when they take weeks for evaluation. Even inconsistent things like Kurama being Multi-Continent Level via power-scaling and Obito Jinchuriki as Country Level WTF!? are not commented, there is some carelessness regarding Naruto.

When I first came on here, I was really impressed by the community at this website, but I was dissapointed by the lowballed speeds in the Naruto verse, which made no sense to me, unfortunately when I came speed threads where no longer allowed for Naruto, so I want to understand

These Naruto feats have also been talked about several times and disproven, click the links provided with the discussion rules.

I will but from the ones I have seen there were many that were denied with no proof, just a consensus

So I looked at the Kaguya rule and they said it was incosistent, how is 5 or 6 stars created inconsistent, I will continue on to Naruto's speed

A vague Star level feat in a verse where the strongest characters have to use all of their power to pull off a Planet level feat? Yes that would be inconsistent.

So the downgrade led to inconsitency, which is the entire reason for such downgrades in the Naruto universe

The dimension creations were not overlooked, its a massive outlier for her to create a star in her dimension

@Mobzzzzz5 those five other dimensions where not overlooked. It is believed she only created the planets not anything else and it was decided they where only planet size.

Yes. If Kaguya had that much power to go Star level, then her being beaten by NaruSasu is PIS.

Master Roshi destroyed the moon, Jotaro Kujo was harmed by regular people, Mario can be oneshotted by a Goomba, Goku got hurt by a bullet, and Kaguya can create stars.....All outliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back