• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Velox I can agree that Asakim and Masaki are very similar with their name, voice actor, mech designs, some abiltities, but Shurouga is definitely stronger than Cybuster. If he does smh possess that ability, then that would be good in his repertoire, but I still doubt he could use it.

Shining Trapezohedro...just noticed this...

>can kill Non-Corporeal or Immortal beings

Doesn't kill. That's not even a function of it. Only Seal

>can design/create/destroy universes and multiverses, can also connect and can draw every single power of every multiverse in existence and oblivion

Wonder where this comes from

>'if someone uses it against them, it will get absorbed in return and become their power, but will still retain it regardless of what happened

Don't remember this too

>can automactically send a distress call to the Elder Gods when it or the user detect any Outer Gods

Where does this even comes from?

>the colliding of two Shining Trapezohedrons can give birth and death to infinite multiverses with infinite different characteristics and natures, laws

In what i said in my post, that is because the universes that were used as a barrier to hold Azzy was being broken down. So it's really nothing special and nothing stated these universes had different laws, characteristics and natures

S M H

No.

Island level because of Dagon

Late Game would be High 3-A if my Cthulhu stuff gets accepted

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
I have no idea where Full Possession Shurouga came from.
Super Robot Wars, even in that game its not the most powerfull mech, its a wank like the anime power chart you can find in 4chan

Ultima Reality said:
Wonder who started all these l i e s...
Remember, OBD, al of the character profiles from Demonbane is a copy&paste from there. No one to this moment really play the VN.

@ALRF

So when will you be able to start with the revisions, and have you played both Demonbane games?

I am currently rewriting how would Kurou profile look right now and once i finish, i'll post it right here before editing the actual profile

Just need some time to fix the formatting and add some scans

Okay. I vaguely recall that all of the big feats happened in the second game though.

Spacebattles eliminated almost all continued wank on Demonbane, way long before your wikiforum did. So judging the entire forum for Demonbane wank which they later cleaned up (and effectively) is dubious considering that their providing of Twitter Scans and other debunk was what helped eliminate Demonbane Wank in Comicvine just recently and helped me win a debate against CynicalWeaboo who created the Demonbane respect thread on Reddit. Stop trying to shift the blame to another forum and admit that you had placed Demonbane in an incorrect tier for far too long.

Let's stop arguing about who is to blame, and focus on what we can do to solve the problem.

I am pretty sure the "shifting the blame" was made in joking way, but even then, let's just leave that alone and change it, yeah?

Speaking of that, i seriously don't remember Shining Trapezohedron giving its wielder a barrier.

Did i miss it somewhere in Zanma? I am 100% it's not in Kishin Hishou

Well guess i was a little bit vague

I know it has a barrier that disintegrates anything coming closer to it, but not to the extent of affecting space-time, causality and stuff

Question, how truth that Nya can not affect the Shining Trapezohedron directly? you know, because of this ? (NSFW/+21...and my internet is not working properly so I cant upload images...) or the Al ending "Even so, she wants to stau together"? I think it's because of the barrier and that the weapon seals things..., but my opinion. Also in the same video in 4:45 , "billions of world are born and slain" and this from Nya, so the clash of both Shining Trapezohedrons are causing a chain reaction of creation and destruction of endless worlds?

That was after the barrier was breaking apart from Therion and Kurou clash

ALRF said:
That was after the barrier was breaking apart from Therion and Kurou clash
But before that, under no means Nya could interfere and had to create a "paradox" in which both weapons destroyed to liberate their "Universe" ... using Kurou and Master Therion (the good and bad side of humanity ) and make Kurou get it in the countless cycles / resets (only the Al route gets it and in the Ruri Therion shows him the Shining Trapezohedron if I remember correctly in EE). I do not know if I missed information that exists in other places (like the VFB, the sequel, the WoG or me that I know) or does not interpret this well, but it is an opinion.
And edit my message above.

>beyonder god lol.

Anyway @ALRF I used island level myself for a while but its... weird. Dagon never bust an island he just falls on it and shakes it. High 3-A should be fine since if i recall correctly, wasn't this https://imgur.com/a/PSkVl happening when he gained all of Al's pages? Or was this something else?

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Anyway @ALRF I used island level myself for a while but its... weird. Dagon never bust an island he just falls on it and shakes it. High 3-A should be fine since if i recall correctly, wasn't this https://imgur.com/a/PSkVl happening when he gained all of Al's pages? Or was this something else?
Its after, see this . Its to reach the Shining Trapezohedron (I have a bug in imgur when I try to upload more than 20 images lol).

Edit:> BeyonderGod.

No matter how consistent are the feats, that the evidence is irrefutable, clear, consistent, explanatory that is put, that idiot/wanker will always believe that Beyonder is Omnipotent and nobody wins as well as reject (nerf / downplay / lowballing) at the convenience of a stupid way other works, using the same excuses that would be used to deny the facts of Marvel / DC comic (or Beyonder) via many medias (WoG, comic / event / history, etc). It is preferable not to mention him, and we all know at this point his infamous bad reputation that have, his lies and more negative things (that has affected directly or indirectly in the past even in this site and others).

Well...for Kurou profile in general

Kurou Daijuuji

Daijuuji

Daijuuji

Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 6-C | High 3-A | 1-A

Name:
Kurou Daijuuji

Origin: Demonbane

Classification: Human, Sorcerer, Manifestation of the good of Humanity

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Enhanced Senses (Sorcerers can expand their mind and senses to the point they can feel everything in the universe), Information Analysis (Can analyse his target magicks, allowing him to find information about their nature and their weak points), Flight, Thread Manipulation via Atlach-Nacha, Magic, Limited Shapeshifting (Can change the shape of his Magius Wings to whatever he desires), Can create barriers, Power Nullification (Capable of breaking the effects of spells and even breach through barriers), Can create illusions with the Mirror of Nitocris, Fire Manipulation via the Scimitar of Barzai, Invisibility (Can use The Mirror of Nitocris to make himself invisble), Capable of Summoning Demonbane, Can attack on a Spiritual, Mental and Conceptual level with Magick (Magick ca affect one on a spiritual, mental and conceptual level), Resistance to spiritual and mental attacks (Shrugs off the heavy toll on his mind and soul from using Magick) | Same as before but on a stronger level plus Plasma Manipulation via Cthugha, Ice Manipulation via Ithaqua, Resistance to Life Absorption (Dagon mere presence causes those around it to have their life-force completely sucked out, yet Kurou was unaffected by this ability), Mental and Spiritual attacks (Even after having his mind and soul completely destroyed by Cthulhu, he managed to repair it back) | Same as before but on a stronger level plus Acausality (Exists beyond causality)

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Capable of powering up Demonbane and feed it his energy, who can destroy countless buildings and clash with other Deus Ex Machina who can level multiple city blocks. Should be capable of leveling multiple buildings like Al Azif) | Island level (Could fight on equal terms with Dagon who's mere roars are capable of shaking an entire island alongside being heavy enough that its own mass can easily make the island tremble) | High Universe level (Can contend and even overpower against Cthulhu who's powers are not only universal but continues growing infinitely due to its cancer. Managed to overcome Legacy of Gold Barrier alongside Sandalpho, this barrier is imbued with infinite energy due to Legacy of Gold absorbing Cthulhu powers) | Outerversal level (Could fight on equal terms against Sandalphon, whom gained Liber Legis which has been stated by Etheldreda to contain power beyond dimensions and causality. Transcended the entirety of space and time. Also defeated Whateley, a monster created by Another Blood who transcends dimensions and is superior to Elder God Kuzaku who is beyond all existence and could clash against the boundless Nyarlathotep)

Speed: Hypersonic (Can dodge point blank explosions) | High Hypersonic (Comparable to both Winfield and Titus who managed to reach this amount of speed) | Speed of Light (Comparable to Sorcerers in Black Lodge such as Vespasianus whom could fight equally against Sandalphon even while riding the Hunting Horror, which can move at the speed of light) | Irrelevant

Lifting Strength:
Unknow | Unknow | Unknow | Irrelevant

Striking Strength:
Multi-City Block Class | Island Class | High Universal | Outerversal

Durability:
Multi-City Block level normally and with barriers (Can tank Doctor Wests mechas attacks which can destroy multiple city blocks in Arkham City) | Island level normally and with barriers (Should be capable of withstanding the damage from Dagon attacks) | High Universe level (Equal to Sorcerers in Black Lodge who can fight against and even tank Sandalphon attacks) | Outerverse level (Equal to Master Therion. Can tank attacks from Whateley and is superior to Kuzaku)

Stamina: Extremely High. Even when suffering grievous injuries, even when invoking spells that could easily destroy his mind, he still kept on fighting through pure will.

Range: Melee range normally, several meters with Magius Wings, Atlach-Nacha, Cthugha and Ithaqua | Outerversal

Standard Equipment: Al Azif, Atlach-Nacha, Cthugha, Demonbane, Ithaqua, Mirror of Nitocris, The Scimitar of Barzai

Intelligence: While sometimes seeing as the buttmonkey, he is quite insigthful, noticing abnormalities he encounters. He's also skilled in combat, adapting greatly against his enemies combat. Additionally, he displayed various tactics when it comes to using his abilities, such as making an illusion of himself while hiding his presence to unleash a surprise attack on his enemy.

Weaknesses: Genuine Sorcerers like Kurou relies on Grimoires to achieve magick, therefore, should he lose Al Azif in someway, he'll lose the ability to use magick (This weakness is however only pertains to Early up to Late game Kurou, as EoS Kurou has been perfectly fine fighting without Al Azif)

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Magick: Magick is the act of manipulating magical power/energy which encompasses all through own pure will. By borrowing the power of gods from different worlds, they can exercise this power, rewriting the laws of the world with their own imposed law, creating different miracles. To use it however, genuine Sorcerers require Grimoires, just like how scientist requires computers capable of high-speed calculations.
  • Grimoire: Books containing various information about spells and gods that give power to their users. It is a dangerous weapon in the hands of inexperienced persons. There exist those Grimoires, whom due to their high-ranking order, have their own will and soul, are capable on taking on their forms. Those with high magical power are capable of calling upon the "Deus Ex Machina". Kurou Daijuuji holds the Necronomicon, Al Azif, as his Grimoire.
Key: Kurou with Incomplete Al (Early Game) | Kurou with Incomplete Al (Mid Game) | Kurou with complete Al (Late Game) | EoS/Strange Aeons

This is a short representation of how the page would look like

ALRF said:
Well...for Kurou profile in general
This is a short representation of how the page would look like
Looks good. Forgot about the scan where Dagon also shakes an island with its roar, not just by landing on it. So I'm fine with Kurou (and I suppose everyone else?) scaling to it.

There's also this weird speed feat after he gains all of his pages which I'm not sure how to quantify. https://imgur.com/a/fON1uO8 He moves faster than he can feel gravity? I think?

CynicalWeeaboo said:
There's also this weird speed feat after he gains all of his pages which I'm not sure how to quantify. https://imgur.com/a/fON1uO8 He moves faster than he can feel gravity? I think?
Something like this? ;v

ZTD CR CH1 (375)

Edit: @ARLF also in the battle of with Augustus, they uses the mirror to repel/reflect and protect from his atacks IIRC.

Back