• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony di bugalu said:
I think the "Wins/Losses/Inconclusive" section is missing
After a quick search, it seems as though EGD never had an "Others" section to begin with.

Lmao this dude was considered so unstoppable he didn't even have Wins/Losses/Inconclusive section? Oh how the mighty have falle

Pretty sure he didn't have this section because he was a pretty old profile and no one really used him in matches.

MUI Goku and Xeno Goku vs Demonbane is a thing now and Goku has the advantage in both fight apparently (lack of NPI for MUI notwistanding), i never though i'd see the day XD

We should probably stop derailing tho and finally close the thread.

@YuriAkuto

All that is left is to reach an agreement regarding Kurou and Al Azif's keys correct?

Yeah, wether their 1-A key get deleted or downgraded to low 2-C since the feats for that key weren't actualy theirs, that's the only thing left i think. I could be wrong tho.

As i said earlier, i'm for deleting it if it's not really their feat but i'm no expert, i'm just going by the info on the pages and this thread.

They should probably be downgraded to either Low 2-C or 2-A tbh, since most of their "1-A feats were disproven"

Al Azif apparently has a valid 2-A feat, but I'm not sure.

> Demonbane used to be tier 0 and stronger than CM

> Demonbane has some of the strongest 1-A's

> Demonbane has decent 1-A's

> Demonbane might only be at least 1-C

> Demonbane might only be Low 1-C

> Demonbane might only be 2-A

> Demonbane might only be Low 2-C

jesus guys you're bloody murdering them

DarkGrath said:
> Demonbane has some of the strongest 1-A's
> Demonbane has decent 1-A's

> Demonbane might only be at least 1-C

> Demonbane might only be Low 1-C

> Demonbane might only be 2-A

> Demonbane might only be Low 2-C

jesus guys you're bloody murdering them
> Demonbane might have just lost to Goku.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
They should probably be downgraded to either Low 2-C or 2-A tbh, since most of their "1-A feats were disproven"
Al Azif apparently has a valid 2-A feat, but I'm not sure.
Low 2-C is EoS Demonbane's level tbh (tho the justification is a 3-A one...).

Just to make the downgrade even worse: in addition to the Kurou/Al Azif thing, since the thread was about 1-A I didn't mentionned it until the com before but: "Universe level+ (Destroyed an entire universe during its fight with Liber Legis)" seems like 3-A, and the scene didn't mentionned space-time continuum being destroyed.

Shouldn't this be also downgrade?

From what I know, we generally assume that statements of destroying the universe are Low 2-C by default. Of course this depends on whether or not there's any additional context or something similar and if the feat is actually portrayed or not.

No, im pretty sure we do the exact opposite because going with the assumption that space-time is destroyed is an even bigger leap in logic than just going with the assumption that only matter was destroyed.

Otherwise, a bunch of universe busters would become Low 2-C first before hitting 3-A.

Basically just to sum up my point, if there's no context to the feat, what is the more logical conservative option to go with when it comes to universes being destroyed?

Destroying the universes matter? Or making a bigger leap in logic to a higher tier and assuming space-time is being destroyed?

You know you don't have to hit 3-A to become Low 2-C right? Especially since a lot of verses take universes as the entire space-time continuum not just the matter within it. And again, the context of the feat is important. An expanding blast that leaves empty space in it's wake is far less likely to be Low 2-C than a statement of destroying a universe in a setting where universes are already taken to refer to space-time continua.

And the actual definition of a universe does refer to the totality of space-time including natter and energy so only destroying the matter inside is actually more of an assumption than destroying the space-time as well (unless they refer to the observable universe specifically, which is just plain 3-A).

Also, if I'm not mistaken, a dimensionnal quake happens nearly right after, so it's an indication of space-time not being destroyed.

I highly doubt that the dimensional quake is referring to empty space-time left after the matter of the universe is destroyed.

The dimensionnal quake couldn't happen if time and space weren't here.

During their whole fight, they change from universe to universe because of dimensionnal quake warping time and space as pseudo-portal.

YuriAkuto said:
The dimensionnal quake couldn't happen if time and space weren't here.
During their whole fight, they change from universe to universe because of dimensionnal quake warping time and space as pseudo-portal.
Or it could, you know, refer to higher dimensional space-time since it's still very much part of the verse despite it not being transcendental to the space-time of the individual universes. Not to mention how universes already refers to 4-D space-times in Demonbane as the Shining Trapezohedron and Klein Bottle will attest. Even more so how we'd be assuming that the multiverse that houses these universes doesn't have it's own space-time.

The feat is Low 2-C unless they specifically refer to the matter of the universe or imply that they're leaving the universes empty.

" it could, you know, refer to higher dimensional space-time"

You're assuming things here, while at no point higher dimensionnal space-time is mentionned during the fight, not to mention the fight is still inside Klein Bottle. I'm pretty sure we don't do this for the others series too, why would Demonbane be an exception?

There's a difference between destroying a universe, which is considered as 3-A, and creating a new one, which is considered as Low 2-C because it includes the space-time.

Also, Klein Bottle "rewind" time accross more than one universe (since it technically rewinded Liber Legis/Demonbane battle several times) and Shining Trapezohedron is said to create said universes and is considered higher than Outer Gods like Yog, so it's a bad example. Even more since Demonbane is below both at this time.

Btw, Demonbane would be High 3-A, not 3-A, mb.

*Sigh* Why do you disappoint me Demonbane?

Alright fine, should I change the tiering to High 3-A? And what would be the new justification?

I think I'll take the one on Kurou's profile. The feat is already Demonbane's, but for some reason the person who put it like to give them to Kurou only.

Not only does this help, but Kurou/Al Azif's last key doesn't need to exist anymore with this, meaning that it also solves the question of "should we erase them?" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back