• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y

Y'all still missing explanation in some of the profiles, as well as general polish

Like you guys have "Abstraction Existence" in three different places with no types

Saikou The Lewd King said:
y
Y'all still missing explanation in some of the profiles, as well as general polish

Like you guys have "Abstraction Existence" in three different places with no types
Working on it. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
When you realize Demonbane went from being on the level of powerhouses like Hajun and the Presence.............
to getting stomped by Goku, Alien X, Doctor Strange, and Bill Cipher
That moment where everyone in Tier 2 is gonna have a EGD victory thread on their profile. EGD is abiut to be the new fodder. XD feel bad for Demonbane fans

@YuriAkuto

Should The Outer Gods' Acausality be Type 1,4 or 5? They seemed to have a statement of transcending causality and they're already unbound by space-time.

Should I close this thread or wait to see if anybody discovers more small errors that need to be fixed?

I'm just waiting for an answer from Yuri on the issue of Acausality. I'll notify a member of staff to close the thread once I get an answer. The errors aren't a problem as I'm gonna go through the profiles a few more times.

Okay. I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have finished.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
In this timeline, never in my life will witnessing the "supposed-to-be-strongest-character-in-fiction" get curbstomped by King of Heroes, gooddess school girl, demon king, and a bad boy
XD

Again, the formatting is awful. Is somebody willing to clean up the profiles?

If they are that bad, might as well delete them, if someone want they can then properly recreate the profiles without them being messes or using outdated info.

Thank you for helping out. I do not think that we need to delete all of the Demonbane profiles.

Planck69 said:
@YuriAkuto
Should The Outer Gods' Acausality be Type 1,4 or 5? They seemed to have a statement of transcending causality and they're already unbound by space-time.
I would say type 4, since it's part linked to the fact of being from the "Other world".

Wouldn't Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth have Type 5? The former views all of space-time as a dream. The latter is described to be allied with all of existence as well as past, present and future. Or should we just play it safe with Type 4?

I don't think just being a living multiverse count as type 5, so no for Yog.

For Azzy, it's really vague (since beings from his dreams can kill him, etc...), so type 4 would be better.

Has the formatting for all of the Demonbane pages been cleaned up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back