• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it if you don't mind, since Kurou profile truly need some others changes with Demonbane itself.

I would appreciate your help for Liber Legis, EGD, and Al Azif however.

I think I'll stick with "High 3-A with Demonbane", like how Simon from Gurenn Lagann has it. Since Kurou technically use his spells too, but amplified by Al Azif and Demonbane.

Looking at the scans, wouldn't it actually just be 3-A? Cthulhu's power seems to not be infinite just that it keep increasing infinitely.

You're right. I'll just keep the justification Demonbane already has then.

I'm just going through the profiles correcting typos and such but other than that, yeah.

I think it's nearly the biggest downgrade ever. From High 1-A to 3-A.

Now even Kratos can kill this Elder God.

It's not the first downgrade for 1-As, nor the last, but it's nearly the saddest because of how low they fell.

To be honest, it kinda is. The whole nigh-omnipotent EGD stuff is part of what got me into vs debating in the first place and now? Now he's getting stomped by Green Lantern.

Itzmrbonezone said:
Any original Outer Gods would destroy the verse by existing
Well, they're High 1-A at worst and 0 at best so they sorta stomp 99.99% of fiction by existing.

The fact that the Nightgaunts only need NPI to tickle EGD to death is hilarious though.

Planck69 said:
To be honest, it kinda is. The whole nigh-omnipotent EGD stuff is part of what got me into vs debating in the first place and now? Now he's getting stomped by Green Lantern.
For me it was Umineko, which will likely get a downgrade soon too.

2020 start with a certain amount of loss, even in 1-A.

YuriAkuto said:
For me it was Umineko, which will likely get a downgrade soon too.

2020 start with a certain amount of loss, even in 1-A.
From what I heard, the Creator is either Tier 0 or High 1-A, Featherine is either High 1-A or At least 1-A+ and the normal Witches are plain 1-A. Not too bad even though CM Hypnos fodderizes the Domain of Witches by breathing.

Meanwhile 2019 ended with Shaggy Banshou becoming "I solo your verse" the verse.

actually we should wait like at least 24 hours before closing the thread to wait if anyone has anything to say further on the matter

Also Gurren Lagann now reigns supreme as the strongest mecha show ovo

Just to add more: Demonbane may be the weakest 2-A on this wiki.

One attack and he goes back to his 3-A self, but without any energy and in a near-death state.

YuriAkuto said:
Just to add more: Demonbane may be the weakest 2-A on this wiki.
One attack and he goes back to his 3-A self, but without any energy and in a near-death state.
OOOOF!

Overlord775 said:
Yog, Elder God Demonbane and Azathoth are becoming Low 1-C tho
Yog and Azzy are just 2-A, the transcendence stuff either got debunked or was found to just be from the canon Mythos.

The powering by Azathoth should probably also leave the verse page since it seems heavily contradicted.

And EGD is 3-A via being superior to his normal counterpart, who scales to Cthulhu's universal power and destroyed a universe in his battle with Liber Legis.

isn't EGD stronger than Nyar who created the weird bottle with obvious space-time sheninigans to prove a Low 2-C rating ?

Overlord775 said:
isn't EGD stronger than Nyar who created the weird bottle with obvious space-time sheninigans to prove Low 2-C ?
He beat her via the power of two Shining Trapezohedrons hence the tier. His physical stats are just massively superior to his normal self.

I'm pretty sure the "EGD one-shotted Nya blablabla" has been debunked since Idkwhen, it wasn't in his profile to begin with.

Zanma Taisei's one however one-shotted Nya in his last key

@Plank

Why isn't his defence 2-A too when empowered by the Shining Trepezohedron then ?

@Yuri

wasn't Elder God Demonbane supposed to be the strongest iteration of the mecha tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back