• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #2

Well GG Demon Hunters, Muzan went Super Saiyan and even the Ubuyashiki guys is scared, we're fuqed, all that can stop him now is Tanjiro's Forehead

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well GG Demon Hunters, Muzan went Super Saiyan and even the Ubuyashiki guys is scared, we're fuqed, all that can stop him now is Tanjiro's Forehead
Actually Tanjiro tried head butting Akaza and it didn't work. So yeah not even the forehead can save them now.

I really want Tanjiro to Kill Muzan right now, I'm conflicted on whether this will be the final battle with Muzan, or if we have to wait till a later arc

Point is, I want him dead because I hate him

After this chapter, I'm more convinced that Muzan will be killed by the end of the arc, everyone in the manga is assured that they need to end him tonight, and Muzan said he'll massacre all of them, if the Demon Hunters take a loss now and don't kill Muzan, it just feels like they'll never have another chance ever again, I don't want the mangaka to draw out the story longer than he feels necessary, so I can very well see Muzan getting killed or at least be pushed to retreat in one way by the end of this story arc

I got more convinced Muzan will feel forced to escape and that we'll get at least one more arc.

They still have to deal with the Biwa demon and a mysterious Upper Demon Five; as long as the Biwa demon is alive the demon slayers will never be able to ambush Muzan. Tanjiro, Giyuu (who is running off in the opposite direction of Muzan), and Sanemi are injured but not out of commission and can provide assistance. The only ones in a decent state to fight are Iguro, Mitsuri, Gyomei, and Yoshiro.

The 13th form for Dance of the Fire God is a Chekhov's gun and it needs to be crazy OP to one shot Muzan, but I don't see an injured Tanjiro using it to end the series just after learning it exists from a letter. Plus, if the end-game is stopping the complete massacre of the Corps, the plot point about Muzan trying to get sun-immunity from Nezuko will fall flat, which is why I think the cure will fail.

By the way, there are feats of pushing large boulders across town in chapters 134 and 135. Considering that the density of most rocks are around 2600 kg/m^3, post-pillar training Tanjiro and Inosuke should get a high-end class 25 lifting strength, while Gyomei should get class 100 lifting strength.

There are also Genya's feats of uprooting trees and throwing them to consider. Upper Moons like Kokushibo and maybe Akaza should scale to him.

ALL of KnY's volumes have sold over 700.000 copies, and the gap between KnY and One Piece for this year's sales have shrunk to only 50k, so yeah... For this year, OP is finally getting dethroned and KnY is the year's top selling manga.

The official Twitter account just tweeted a disturbing Halloween image.

Judging by the raws, if we thought that the last chapter was crazy, then we haven't seen anything yet. The arc is getting non-stop escalation, and it is more obvious it isn't the final one. Gotoge is very cruel.

Muzan: "Let's just let bygones by bygones"

Tanjiro: "...F*ck You"

Bought time we see them face off, Giyu and Tanjiro will of course get wrecked right now, and eventually Muzan will either retreat or something like that, but it's cool to see them interact again

Back